College in the 21st Century

>Media references

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this fake? Anybody who likes HP is a fucking manchild

>HP and Hunger Games aren't intellectual

Just nuke the west.

HahaHarvard

Liking it is one thing, being unable to live outside of a fucking kids novel is another matter entirely.

Generation harry potter strikes agian

To think Harvard used to be a prestigious institution.

To think people still believe it is.

meanwhile on pol....

that's the furry cavalry
K.E.K. special forces unit

They are so detached from reality that they have to make Harry Potter references to understand the world and get their point across.

They are intellectual to a high schooler being introduced to the world.

they are not intelectual books either, seriously if you like this kind of jewish mass produced books, you should gas yourself instead.

It's pedo propaganda

No college that takes themselves seriously accepts media as a credible refrence.

>HP and Hunger Games aren't intellectual
>worships cartoon frog

War is HELL, user. We all do what we have to do to win, to SURVIVE. We never asked for this.

Don't you ever 4get that.

we waz wizards n shiett

I WILL NEVER 4GET, BRORHER

You're drunk, user.

They were written for children, so draw your own conclusion.

No. Go fap to fwuffeh.

And the 4s trips get!!

I know you're being ironic but full series of books are not equolivalent to a simple symbol

>hunger games
>intellectual
Make a paragraph so it becomes lit oc

Anyone remember when Harry Potter first came out? Conservatives in America told children not to watch it because it would make you a degenerate.

Really makes me think

HP and HG are the stupidest series.

I had Dune, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars. Millennial have fucking Harry Potter lol.

is j.k. rowling /ourgal/?

Well they were into harry potter before they went to college. The (((professors))) make sure their brains stay in the state of children

Boy, you are retarded as hell.

Fuck off.

Seung-Hui Cho shot up the wrong college.