American Education

American Education

twitter.com/girlposts/status/849424609250291713

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
twitter.com/girlposts/status/849424609250291713
wikihow.com/Do-Long-Division
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flashbacks of niggers beating on desks and singing in unison for 20 minutes as liberal teacher claps like a fucking retarded seal because of "How cultured" they are.

It's so fucking true... I hate US education.

Not gonna lie I enjoyed this video but we can't let her get her hands on the nuclear codes.

I can picture most Asians watching this, and it would blow their minds that some people actually learn this way

>going to private school to avoid the poorfags and avoid this

youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

criminally underrated comment

I thank my parents every chance I get for sending me to catholic school.

At least they got it right and seem to have fun doing it
You should see the common core way of teaching division...

And ofcourse there's a faggy...Whatever that thing is

truly a badass

At least this nigs are learning

Wait, that's the way I was taught to divide, is that not efficient?

i dont get it

My new hero

My brothers in university both told me they couldn't study cause of the protesting, I hate those fat autistic cunts

yes. its just that seeing niggers do math is so rare that it warrants 50,000 retweets

To be fair, long division is a dumb way to do division.

This is the way I learned, how is this wrong or inefficient?

>common white girl
>types like a nigger and reposts nigger memes
ahhh the indoctrination

literally nothing wrong with video. kid was having fun and music is one of the best tools for memorization

>twitter.com/girlposts/status/849424609250291713

Fucking modern minstrel show

hey real quick am i known as the retard of pol i was called that by 15 different people in 7 different threads so am i? what am saying is did you recognize me in any way ?

Division is ass no matter what method you use. The one in the video is the common one I think. Seems familiar even though I haven't used it.

Well, you ARE retarded, but you're not the only one.

>not using a computer
>not learning computer science instead

illegal to not reply to such an underrated comment

>tfw forgot how to do long division

but now that I think about it, When has anyone EVER had cause for it without having a calculator or phone?

I expected some WSHH clip this was cute, fuck you OP at least she is in school learning dem maths and sheet.

I remember we were taught this way in primary school. Why make of harder? What is the benefit?

did she get it right?

"She didn't divide nuthin!"

you learned basic math by banging on desks, dancing, and chanting? this is how 2 year olds are taught, not 10 year olds.

if you weren't completely retarded you could do this in your head

>all these niggers not watching the vid
Just watch it you faggots then you'll understand.

I can't I'm on my phone and it's throttled

There is synthetic division, but that can only be used for functions

So, what's the punchline - the fact that she danced like a baboon during a math class or that she couldn't divide 312 by 2 in her head being this fucking old?

>this is somehow bad because children are getting educated through song to make it more fun and promote memorisation
kill yourself OP

>not jut knowing innately that 300 / 2 = 150 and 12 / 2 = 6 so the answer is 156

My internet is being retarded and won't play the video. What's going on?

Just like the nogs, always singing and taking joy in division.

#HWNDU

Long division is useful when dividing binary/hexadecimal too senpai

>american schools
lol enjoy your circus education

wait a sec... yeah that's right it's 156... right? I hated long division though because when you got to hundred millions divided by either single numbers or any other numbers the math teachers never gave me a definite answer, and guess and check was the only way I was taught, only to discover there is a definite equation for division, AND finding the lowest common factor without guess and check, this angered me so...

>guess and check was the only way I was taught,
wtf?! where in the US user

If I ever saw my kid being taught mathematics this way, I would withdraw him from that school as soon as possible.
... Well, on the other hand, I wouldn't let him study alongside blacks in the first place.

I'll admit it, I danced.

fucking filtered degenerate faggot kys

>learn

underrated for a reason

>baboon confirmed

Pretty catchy

Yeah i like it heh

dirty insectoid immigrant chink leaf chink here,that kinda killed my soul,thanks

How else would you divide nigga?

Honestly, as much as I hate hood rate nigger culture, I'm kinda impressed. I mean, even if it's idiotic... they're learning long division, yeah? It's working, so, you can't complain. It's not like these kids are, in their college years, going to start banging the table and singing during an exam to help them with a math problem...

...r-right?

Criminally? No

This is American nigger education. Decent Americans don't send their kids to public schools.

>Decent Americans don't send their kids to public schools.
That's classist user

Piblic schools are actually fine in mostly white areas

you arent the only one
i havent done anything on paper in years. im gonna go get a quick refresh...

>taking college math placement exam

>trying to remember how to divide 10 / 2

>start clapping, dancing and banging on the table

>get kicked out for causing ruckus

This is how the white man keep the black man in the dark. Racist standardized tests n shite

Children learn better when the teacher makes the lesson more fun. I don't see the problem here. Looks like elementary school so it's accepted. I could see if it was high school then you could make fun of it. Also she got the equation right. 312 divided by 2 is 156.

Stop posting things you see on twitter and then posting it on Sup Forums, this isn't politics

saged btw.

Are you me?

Must mean long division is rather useless, imo.

If I can't do the problem mentally I just use a calculator.

its completely useless and a waste of time to not use a calculator

I didn't know Australia was filled with brainlets. Must be the closeness to the sun

we do it like this

Tests to see if you know how to do long division.

>wasting your time with trivial shit
I bet you solve differentials rather than use approximate values faggot.

why are you all mad, you're always complaining black people are stupid and here they are successfully educating them through the medium of dance

I mean they're not wrong, that's how you do long division.

As long as they get it right, who cares if they sing or dance a little.

This seems easier. I hate the American public education system.

She got the right answer by doing long division correctly.

I fail to see the point you're trying to make.

She should be able to do it in her head in 10 seconds or so, the way white people and asian people can

You can't operationalize all human processes.

These niggers are like autistic potatoes singing a song yo remember to put their pants on in the morning. Neither will ever be a full human.

wikihow.com/Do-Long-Division

deficit

>twitter.com/girlposts/status/849424609250291713
or just do it your head in like a second

hey thanks lol i learned like the nigs i just do it in my head

but...but...socioeconomic factors

I had a class we had one black kid in the class.

One day he got up and took his dick out and put it in the ear of the girl in front of him.

He never came back to class after that day.

fin.

whites are the real subhumans. And youre scared as were smiling.

the private schools I went to were fucking shit. i am a literal retard because of them

>all functions are polynomials
>a polynomial is a function

retarded nigger detected

wow those young einsteins are so lit

WHAT THE FUCK?! I mean it is more likely to divide 300 by 2 and 12 by 2, and get 156 in result just like in 10 seconds. Why do (((they))) making some stupidity look like it is SOME GENIUS experience?!

>implying math= arithmetic. I have difficulty with mental math but I can do proofs well.

He was truly a library.

Not fine when schools have to meet diversity quotes.

This desu.

i'd unironically fuck that beautiful black princess

By three-fifths traditionally.

Well, math class is becoming circus, and you are okay with that. And then she will came to NASA, because she got that funny clip and diversity, to calculate satellite orbits and meteorite chances to get to Earth. Well, shit.

Catholic schools in LA county are pretty based even with all the mexicans. Not a single black.

>Go back to Beijin

Fucking hypocrites man

kek'd

That looks like a square root not division. Doing division on that is more retarded than writing nothing.

>go digging on account
It's posting like every hour, 24 HOURS A DAY....uhh is this a weird bot or something? Or is this thot the biggest twitter addict in America

why do white women want to be sassy black children?

>look!
>there are people learning things outside of what i find culturally acceptable!
>it's so nuance but not really and they're black!
>everyone point and laugh!
>they're different than me!
>they're different!!!

Sup Forums is uniquely paralyzed by things existing outside of their control. it's quite funny to watch them project their powerlessness all over the interwebs.

Ahaha, reminds me of when I was at my GF's nurse graduation and they had "shows" and whatnot, teachers singing and playing guitar. And then they had fucking niggers sing some swahili shit "Ooga bugga zinga aazi swengaa babadaa" fucking hell. And the audience was told to wait applause and cheers when everyone was on stage, but the niggers always made fucking animal noises when one of them got up on the stage. Like they had done something of fucking importance instead of graduation a fucking shitty degree.

Whatever gets those negroes learning...

this method is better. Easter Europe education system is really based. I hate the common core we have in the West because it is designed for stupid minorities whoa re clinically retarded proved by IQ tests.

This still just encourages them to be loud niggers later in life.