Wwyd if you found out 3 muslims raped your daughter in a park?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IytU3-7vqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill them all

Go to my cuck shed and jerk off

Apologize to them for allowing my daughter to dress so seductively.

I would kill their mothers and rape their fathers. Video tape it all and send it to them in prison.

rape her too then beat her for getting raped

Rape them back

The Final Crusade, I'd reduce their mosques to rubble

better question

Kill them all.

if i was turkish id sue them for assaulting animals in the animal park

Bomb the middle east claiming weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq

if I were a Muslim I would stone her. since she is tainted

youtube.com/watch?v=4IytU3-7vqk

>"Wow how the fuck did I end up in Sweden all of a sudden"

i'd eat the cum out of her filled pussy and ass

this
vigilantism and flee the country with her

>00:00:00
It's time.

It depends if the Muslims live in Canada and whether or not I want them to win.

this
I would arson as many mosques with people inside as possible

kill them all

I'd improvise some home made explosives, pre-fracture pipe bomb sections, encase them with bearings, and build several dozen of these.

Walk into a mosque, place them, walk out.

I'd be waiting out front for whoever stumbles out the dust and debris. Survivng a blast only to get riddled with bullets.

That would be my legacy. Trying to get Brevik's high score, and the honor of my family back.

Probably apologize and offer them a place to stay. If you think about it, it's not really their fault. The US is super fucked up to muslims so I mean what do you expect really.

Unironically?
1. Kill them all with my 12 gauge since everyone and their mom has one here, and you cant get riffling off a smoothbore shotgun.
Literally wouldn't even need to dispose of it, a 12 gauge buckshot kill would narrow the suspect pool no more than a car here.

2. If by some miracle I'm not thrown in jail for overwhelming motive and a zealous DA, #3

3. Burn the mosque down with nothing but gasoline I siphon from the nearest older car as to not have gas station records, and flint and tinder.

Are you insinuating that George Bush went to war with Iraq, because 3 muslims raped Jeb?

fapfap

kill my daughter for hanging out without a guardian

Kill them.

That's kind of cucking yourself though since living decades in prison is a far worse punishment than death.

>all these edgy answers saying they'd kill the muslims back and go to jail

I would take my daughter to a petrol station, we'd fill up our car nice and full, go home and siphon it into other containers. We'd do this until we had enough to burn down some buildings. If it takes months it does not matter.

The we'd go to the refugee shelters closest to the park and burn them all down in the dead of night.

Go full Bronson on them.

rape my daughter as punishment for getting raped in the first place. then burn down the city while raping her simultaneously shouting allahu akbar.

Buy them goat and put HIV in goats asshole

>flint and tinder
Dude, you can just throw the matches or lighter in the blaze after you get it started, it's not like they can lift prints from a charred book or melted lighter. You don't want to waste time messing around with primitive and unreliable fire starting methods when removing kebab.
t. Firefighter

Cum on those fat titties and smack her left eye straight with my dick

Make sure to lock the doors so they can't escape. Fires are the best crime. I don't know why Europeans aren't doing this right now. Theres no way they will find you if you cover your tracks. Most arson cases are only solved because they can find someone who had a motive to burn something down. Everybody and anybody could have the motive to burn down a refugee center.
This is also why you shouldn't be openly racist.

Id make breivik look like a joke

Force her to marry one of them. Its her fault for dressing like a whore and bring this shame to the family. Its her responsibility to set things right ffs.

>wwyd if you found out 3 muslims raped your daughter in a park?

>gun
>local mosque

This is Murica. You can't just start targeting and raping people of a specific community and not expect retaliation. Regardless of color. It happens all the fucking time with the Mexican/Blacks. Blacks start targeting Mexicans within a certain county and Mexicans lose their shit and hunt/shoot them. This just happened 2 months ago where I live.

Los Angeles?

>Blacks start targeting Mexicans within a certain county and Mexicans lose their shit and hunt/shoot them.
>This just happened 2 months ago where I live.
I think its time to consider moving somewhere more white user.

And if you don't believe this, check out the local news in countys within Arizona, New Mexico, And Texas. Shit is a comedy show.

It doesn't make a difference what religion or race they are. If anyone raped my daughter I would want to take a sledgehammer to their skull.

0 hour is here

i would
1. sage the thread
2. find op
3. rape op in the ass
4. make thread about raping op in the ass
5.??
6. (you)

very true, but I only say that because I'm paranoid as shit and don't own a bic because I don't smoke.

And because of the motive the police would be watching the shit out of me, which would lead to them seeing me buy the same color bic on camera that I couldn't reproduce for the courts.

On the other hand I camp all the time and have pounds of pocket sized flint blocks, with gasoline fumes and my knife I could start the fire in seconds.

Set fire to a mosque and shoot anyone who runs out.

/thread
>where are the super efficient shill mods to delete these threads at the speed of light like they do with the ones we like?

Tell her not to abort the baby because I'm an anti-arbortionist.

I live in a 98% white town. Outside of big cities everyone seems to self segregate, there is so much rural areas with so much land so this works perfectly. And if Mexicans just started coming to my town and raping everyone people would freak out.

You're a burger too, you should understand this.

Zero hour

>00:00:00

Kek wills it.

*abortionist
Sorry, drunk...

Kill them

Go full on Keyzer Söze. Murder their families, most distant friends, acquaintances, children, burn down their houses and places of work. Then, hunt them down to. Also, I'd probably have to honor kill my daughter.

Upset, because wasn't invited

wwyd if you found white people raping and pil.. wait that's what white people always do. Maybe the nuclear holocaust is our punishment and white people will be the deliverance to that punishment.

>Quit job
>Sell home
>Live out of car off of home sale money
>Already own an AR and Remington 700 and a suppressor

>Live the rest of my days out in my car traveling state to state casing, plan ing, and executing DC Sniper style attacks on Mosques across the country untill captured or killed. Would also throw in some walk by stabbings of Muslims on the street to avoid creating a pattern

Key would be having short gaps in between attacks and fast travel times so I would appear to be more than just a single person.

edgy

Find them, tie them down, stimulate a large pic until fully erect and slowly guide the pig phallus into their boipucci while feeding them bacon

*large pig

First, I would create a genotype-targeting bioweapon to kill all Muslims everywhere.

Once they were all dead, I would show my daughter their corpses, and assure her that this would never happen again.

please

kill me, Pete

PLEASE

>Zero time
First time I've seen this. Nice post, user.

>Maybe the nuclear holocaust is our punishment
>"our"

pic related

Your talking to a poo in loo. You know he would do it too. At the very least he would gang bang the guys daughter.

Honor kill my daughter inshallah

You need a driver though, that's always the weakness.

Manpower.

Studied the nuclear physics and the Qu'ran religiously (pun intended) so I can sneak into Mecca and blow it up during the Hajj.

I would be one-track minded for the next 5 years and only eat, breathe, and live for that goal.

Nowadays, making a nuclear bomb is hella easy.

Find them and apologize for not prepping them.

arrange for her to be stoned and give her a mercy killing.
inshallah

>00:00

I agree, I wouldn't stop till someone stopped me.

I would pay their rent for a year
t. sweden

I'd kill all of the Muslims. All 1 Billion of them.

This
Also debating on wether or not I should kill my daughter for not carrying her gun with her after I fucking took her out to practice with it for years, got her plenty of ammo, all the cleaning gear she could ever want, and even paid for her CC.
Because it definitely wouldn't be my parenting at fault

Press the button.
Unleash the drone army.
Land and air.
None shall stop me.
Now tell me they had rights to what is MINE!

I would buy some pigs, then move them to a secluded area in the woods. I would build a pig pen for them there and place for me to hide out (both pen and place built underground).

I would figure out who the criminals were, I would find it through CCTV footage released about a rape. Or some other method, I would harvest the sandnigger spunk from my daughters vulva if need be and preform a genetic test.

I would shadow the men, following them while blending in with the crowd.

I would find out where they live.

I would steal a car, (so plate numbers cant be tracked) then go into their house, I would break in at nigh. In a duffel bag I would be bringing a small dome with an airtight hole at the top, chloroform rags. air tubing, a surgical mask, something flammable(with something to burn it). I would knock him out with the chloroform before affixing a surgical mask to him, lighting the flammable materials on fire under the dome, connecting the dome and mask with the hose. When the pulse stops I would cover a small room in his house with the plastic wrapping. Hacking his body into small pieces, before stuffing them in the duffel bag.

I would drive out to my wilderness get away, and feed the pieces to the pig, I would burn anything that got covered in blood. Then I would repeat this process for each of the sandniggers. Once they were all dead I shoot and bury the pigs as deep as I could. I would fill the bunker with dirt. Then I would cover the dirt with leaf litter, burning anything that came into contact with their blood.

Dead, all of them. And they wont be able to their god either.

They killed the Jiggler!