Will Trump concede the Pacific to China?

Will Trump concede the Pacific to China?

Did China already "win"?

Russia gets their sphere, China gets theirs, USA gets theirs, and EU gets theirs. Everybody is happy. Make it happen, Trump.

the problem is this:
you tell me who "rightfully deserves" the islands

every single claim there by every country is ridiculous

*won
there was a huge confrontation after the kangaroo court's ruling last year in the SCS, end up with two US aircraft carriers running like little rats, that's why you are building more ships loser

America "wins" with Trump

>China
>winning
pick one

If China hasn't won, all they have to do to win is wait.

>China winning anything
It's hard to win when you are living in literal Hell on earth.

Trump dismissed Steve Bannon one day before the Xi Jinping visit... If you follow politics, you know why that is a big fucking deal when it comes to China.

Trump practically conceded to China already.

Fuck, I believed in Trump!!!

>conceding the Eurasian sphere
>"Geopolitically, America is an island off the shores of the large landmass of Euraisa, whose resources and population far exceed those of the United States. The domination by a single power of either of Eurasia's two principal spheres—Europe and Asia—remains a good definition of strategic danger for America. Cold War or no Cold War. For such a grouping would have the capacity to outstrip America economically and, in the end, militarily. That danger would have to be resisted even were the dominant power apparently benevolent, for if the intentions ever changed, America would find itself with a grossly diminished capacity for effective resistance and a growing inability to shape events."[29] The main interest of the American leaders is maintaining the balance of power in Eurasia

>Europe and Asia are politically and economically powerful…. It follows that… American foreign policy must…employ its influence in Eurasia in a manner that creates a stable continental equilibrium, with the United States as the political arbiter.… Eurasia is thus the chessboard on which the struggle for global primacy continues to be played, and that struggle involves geo- strategy – the strategic management of geopolitical interests…. But in the meantime it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America… For America the chief geopolitical prize is Eurasia…and America's global primacy is directly dependent on how long and how effectively its preponderance on the Eurasian continent is sustained

>if the intentions ever changed, America would find itself with a grossly diminished capacity for effective resistance and a growing inability to shape events
> It follows that… American foreign policy must…employ its influence in Eurasia in a manner that creates a stable continental equilibrium, with the United States as the political arbiter

Neocons gotta Neocon. Time to awaken the ghost of Leo Strauss and let loose the dogs of war before history "ends" in American irrelevance.

What about dude weed?

>neocon

i wish. if only power politics and nation-state level anarchy could be removed by electing dick cheney types out of office

who builded China up with investments and who bought everything from them? - USA. you builded your own demise and doomed us all. But i guess we'll get used to it. Sometimes i think that the notion of speaking English is kinda humiliating, but i get used to it, the whole world get used to it. Soon we the same way will speak Chinese and act as if its ok and progressive.

Guess who helped them out first?

>"we're going to war in the South China Sea, there's no doubt about it" -Bannon
>dismissed before the Xi Jinping visit
LOL

*sigh* Trump, I thought you were 'the one'.

I guess my only hope is for China to collapse on its own.

>*sigh*
redit

This is a slide thread
SAGE & HIDE

how is this a "slide thread" you stupid bong. go drink tea

Never relax when you are around Chinamen?

Chgina must bes topped at all costs, not sure why Trump backed down.

Oh wait, yes I do, he's a Jewish shill. The Jews love China for some reason.

>The Jews love China for some reason.
Food and Mahjong, most likely.