Listen up Anti-Semites who think Jews have taken over the world

If Jews are horrible and hideous people, explain Ivanka Trump.
More seriously, Jewish people are NOT slave masters or whatever bullshit you Neo-Nazis come up with. They suffer from the most hate crimes out of any group:truthrevolt.org/news/jews-still-top-fbi-hate-crime-stats-muslims-get-media-focus.

Furthermore, they make up a measly 2 percent of the world population. Their numbers are shrinking. They are not any different from normal people.
-There is NO Jewish conspiracy. It doesn't exist. INDIAN AMERICANS MAKE MORE MONEY PER YEAR THAN JEWISH PEOPLE DO. ASIANS will SOON SURPASS JEWS in per capita income.
nextshark.com/rich-asian-americans/
-Jews are no different from any other religion, and Muslims are far more violent and devastating to world peace than them.
-Go ahead and call me a "Jewish paid kike shill" if you want to, but unless you prove to me that Jews run the world, your claims are foolish.

REMEMBER OCCAM's RAZOR and CARL SAGAN's famous saying: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
jpost.com/Israel-News/More-than-1-in-5-Israelis-live-in-poverty-highest-in-developed-world-475444
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/is-it-time-for-the-jews-to-leave-europe/386279/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
holywar.org/jewishtr/02hos.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6FgNKRAKNfo
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ivanka is so hot. And I agree with you fully.

t. The_donald

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

/thread

OP is a faggot

Ivanka is pretty ugly, and she doesn't even have a feminine penis.

are you sure you can post that without getting fined?

They are not any different from normal people.
>implying they are an alien race.

>does not control world
Explain Rothschild and other massive jewish bankers?

jews even stole the term semite. truly a plague on the world

>>>/Reddit/

Federal Reserve Chairmen Of The US since Federal Reserve was formed in 1913

15 Janet Yellen (jew) current
14 Ben Bernanke (jew)
13 Alan Greenspan (jew)
12 Paul Volcker (jew)
11 G. William Miller (unconfirmed or afraid to admi)
10 Arthur F. Burns (jew)
9 William M. Martin (unconfirmed or afraid to admi)
8 Thomas B. McCabe (unconfirmed or afraid to admi)
7 Marriner S. Eccles (unconfirmed or afraid to admit)
6 Eugene Robert Black (jew)
5 Eugene Meyer (jew)
4 Roy A. Young (unconfirmed or afraid to admit)
3 Daniel R. Crissinger (unconformed or afraid to admit)
2 William P. G. Harding (jew)
1 Charles Sumner Hamlin (unconfirmed or afraid to admit)

53% so far.. for a US population consisting of 2% jews
Please help confirm the rest.

I often ask why Israel can only borrow money at much higher interest rates than other developed nations if Jews run the world.

Nobody's ever given me a more convincing explanation than "Fuck off shill."

Fuck off shill

>jewish suffer for more hate crimes
I wonder why you fucking retard

You are a liar.

Israel isn't even a rich country. It has the highest poverty rate of all OECD nations. It is simply a nation for those who face growing Jewish discrimination in the Middle East and Europe. The growth of the Muslim population in Europe has led to a rise in Jewish hate crimes and violence against Jews.

-Radical Wahabi Muslims in the Middle East have pushed out most to all Jews and Christians in the Middle East.
-But whatever, I guess I am "a Jewish corporate shill"(not a conservative Christian college student or anything). *Yaaawwwwn

jpost.com/Israel-News/More-than-1-in-5-Israelis-live-in-poverty-highest-in-developed-world-475444

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/is-it-time-for-the-jews-to-leave-europe/386279/

Jews are awesome.

I see IDF is out in force tonight.

Ivanka is not ethnically jewish. I mean my biggest qualms with Trump are that he's in bed with zionists, but I still have to admit that he was the best option out of mostly shitty other options.

OP btfo, but he's not getting paid to read that.

I dont think they are evil. I dont think cats are evil when they eat mice. And I doubt mice have much time to contemplate it when they are running for their life.

But I know they are Jews and, quite simply, a competing model of life. If they ever forgot that, then maybe we could to. But they cant or they would cease to exist.

Its no more complicated than that.

here you go, here's a Jewish conspiracy you shill cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

It's not that jews run the world. It's that a disproportionate number of those who run the world are jews. The international banking organizations, the media. And those men have a pro jewish agenda, at the expense of others.

Your every day jew you meet? Who cares, he's alright even if he has some privilege. Some even hate this situation, enough that there's a common idiom of the "self hating jew". This doesn't mean the guy wants to off himself. It means he's not a fan of international jewry, or perhaps in some cases not a fan of israel.

Fuck Gal Gadot

Jewish paid kike shill.

To all the anons who are Christian here, would you like to do any experiment?

Tell me

Does it involve discoveing if Fahrenheit 666 is the temperature at which Jews burn?

Hey Sup Forumsers, I have a quick Q:

How was Israel created? I know that it was carved out of the Ottoman Empire, however how did the British manage to obtain it?

>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Here you go.

Israel and the Jewish Americans are the cause of the Migration crisis and the SARIN attacks. It was a false flag to cover up the White House (susan rice and others) scandal. Have some proof on the text on the BOTTOM of this image. The whole war has been created over an oil pipeline to Europe.

I'll give a second image after this to provide more context and what Israel stands to benefit from. Read the text on the bottom of this image.

>Region destabilized
>Assad gone
>Can now run the Golan Heights pipeline through Syria to Europe.
>Russia loses 90% of it's export power (oil). This is the whole reason why Russia is even involved. Israel and American investors plan to circumvent Russia's supply of oil to Europe with their own.
>Israel now get to 'land grab' parts of syria to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".
>USA ok with it all as Jewish plants in media/gov are given a cut (spiritually or financially) from the investors as stated in the pic.

>WW3

>jews suffer the most hate crimes
most interracial crimes are against whites, and they are not counted as hate crimes

You're a jewish paid kike shill.

Three things needed to control a community of people
>control their money, create an interest system that has them working for you whilst you sit back
>control what they know and how they see things through constant affirmation in the media.
>use your superior financial position to get your preferred political candidate the most positive exposure
You tell me who owns all the banks, media corporations and political lobbies in all the devolved nations. You Jews force our pretty goy girls to suck dick just to star in one of your propaganda pieces.
Don't even try this bullshit of "Muslims are worse". Muslims are fucking filthy just like their Semitic cousins that doesn't mean we should allow you to use and abuse our people.
If all you Jews fucked off to Israel and sold your local assets back to the people then you would find the Westerners wouldn't have an issue with you, but no the Jews must go wherever they want and anybody who has a problem with it should be metaphorically castrated in public.

Go suck a dick Jew

Ha, no user. Let's watch the replies to my first statement:

Jews have done nothing to deserve Zion. They have done nothing to deserve Israel. They have done nothing to deserve Solomon's Temple. They have done nothing but corrupt Mosaic Law for their own gain and worship Satan.

Fuck Ivanka is sexy. Pretty much you have the right of it

Thanks for correcting the record!

Jews are simply smarter than you stupid white fucks.

you Christians are retarded. Satan is a Jewish invention designed to strike fear into the Christians to make them adhere to Jewish law.
The authorities in your religion even claim the Jews are the chosen people of God. How cucked can you be?

>WW1
>German led Ottoman forces invade British Egypt and attack for control of Suez Canal
>After failure at Gallipoli the veteran forces are moved to Egypt
>British forces push back, hold Sinai and Palestine
>At the end of the war with the Ottomans on the losing side and Constantinople occupied, the Empire is split among western powers (they drew the borders of the middle east as it is today)
>British got Palestine as one of their territories

Hi schlomo, there are more white people with IQs of 130 or more in the US than there are Jews in the US.

Yet (pic related) is still occuring.

I can go all night kike

the jews are monsters

Kill yourself KIKE.

So what? We are smarter than Africans yet everyone says we were bad for ruling over them. Why don't you fucks just all go to Israel? You have plenty of Arabs there to do your labor so it's not your lives will be any harder than they are now and white people wouldn't hate you anymore. Of course the Arabs will still hate you but they hate everyone anyway

>Jew constantly concerned with money
Never change schlomo

Ah yes, surprise, surprise. The Jew hates the Christian. Was anyone shocked by this? No, of course not.

Let's take our experiment a bit further, shall we?

See, the Jew is a funny creature. He not only hates Christians and anyone not Jewish. He actually believes them to be less than them.

Now, you may think I mean lower class? No, no, no.

The Jew thinks the Goy/Gentile soul is literally different than the Jew's soul.

Did you know that, Christian?

The Jew thinks that when the Bible says the word "Man" it's only talking about the Jew. The goy/gentile is an animal.

Let's see what they say...

The real question is why do Jews suffer from having the most hate crimes?

because they wrote the laws

fuck off Hasbara

Jews don't hate Christians though. Christians are the equivalent of domesticated dogs in the eyes of the Jew. Beneath them, but loyal and useful

you can't try that innocence routine here schlomo, we're onto your bullshit.

Baconators are so fucking tasty.

Now let's continue our little experiment.

The Jew believes that the soul itself has 3 parts.

Nefesh - the lower soul
Ruah - the middle soul
Neshamah - the divine spark. The highest soul that brings you close to God.

The Jew believes only they posses all 3. And you, the goy/gentile and animals only possess the Nefesh.

This is all true. Let's see their replies...

Don't worry, we're not done.

jews are arrogant psychopaths.

Unfortunately Sup Forums has fallen into the same level as all others, bunch of 16 years old degenerates who run and screech jew on everything. Those bankers didnt see themselves as jews... But as masters.. And Nowdays all the "jews" that live in israel are people who identify themselves as Israeli citizens. They work study and fucking deal. With the bullshit of our government as much as every human being in the developed world. Im myself an Russian buy ethnicity and Israeli by citizenship. Work in the idf, grandfather died fighting real Nazis that saw all of you here as sub species of the human race. Don't play to the tune of the Jewish hate and dilute yourself as to who is realy poisonous to the future of the human race. Read some books.

Remember kids... The second you start playing the "jew is evil shill controlling our world" you play to the tune (((they))) picked for you.

Instead go and name all the rats that calls themselves "masters"

Good luck fags :) btw: remember that you have a Sup Forums agent in the idf. If needed

ehm... she converted.

you dont have to be religious to move to Israel. You just have to be an 'ethnic' Jew.

And if higher intelligence can be a group genetic trait, so can greed, dishonesty, arrogance, and hyperethnocentrism.

Fag.

THE CAUSES OF HOSTILITY TOWARDS JEWS: A HISTORICAL OVERVIEW:

holywar.org/jewishtr/02hos.htm

EPSHTEIN

youtube.com/watch?v=6FgNKRAKNfo

It's not a Jewish conspiracy, it's a conspiracy of Elites who call themselves Jews but are actually Satanists. "I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." Revelations 3:9. It's those who call themselves Jews but are not and there are probably less than 1,000 of these Satanists.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

>Rothschild monkeys
>controlling anything

> This is all true. Let's see their replies...
> Don't worry, we're not done.

Why are Abrhamic religions such psycopaths yet Eastern Philosophy is so much more appealing? Also are you continuing this train of thought? Makes me a little uneasy if this is the answer.

Do you understand why the arabs hate you? They were promised independence for rising up and helping against the ottomans, but then what do the western powers do? They stick jewish people there. And even with the decline of the british empire, the american one takes over pouring billions into protecting this state. And destroying any arab ones who become too strong.

Why were the arabs betrayed like this? Because of those "masters" who had a zionist belief. Now the region is the source of 90% of conflict in the world. I wonder who makes money from these conflicts? And encourages the west to take the refugees, turning them by immigration and media slowly into mindless consumer nations rather than world powers?

Ah, was wondering when you would come.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOWS!!! SHUT IT DOWN !!!

> Marxists
> Jews
> The Rich
> Aliens
> Illuminati

Who are the powers that be actually?
What connects them?
How extreme is their plan & control?

We need to stop the memes and start uncovering some truth, too much disinfo leads to innaction & muddied waters.

>t. Jacob Rothschild
Go eat a banana you monkey man.

>being this much of a good fukn goy

Fuck nu-Sup Forums

Gas yourself faggot.

To be fair though, fuck the arabs too, islam is the biggest threat to civilization that there is.
Kikes should be helping destroy them instead of weaponizing them

(you)

yeah seriously, that's the best you will get. Truth is, these anti israel fuckers calling you shills ARE the shills. If this propaganda didn't exist, people would actually start to get the big picture

Oy vey! Shut it down! The goyum knows.

Uh these fake Jew rats are 100% the problem. These fucking cause death and destruction worldwide. They have nothing to do with the original tribes. Ashkenazi Khazars are a cancer to mankind. Muslims coming in a close second.

84% of jews voted for hillary. They arent alright. They are almost nigger tier democratic voters, except instead of doing it absentmindedly for gibs like blacks and hispanics they're smart enough to know the consequences and they desire those consequences. The eternal jew has disproportionate control over our government and they want that government to grow larger and more powerful with more vote slaves on welfare. Whites are the only ethnic group that vote majority republican. Every single other ethnic group in america is against whites, not with them.