Animal cruelty?

is this shit humane? Is it animal cruelty?
youtube.com/watch?v=3PjPXzzgLPc

what are your thoughts on this, pigs are very smart like dogs, maybe smarter

but pigs are tasty too

i am conflicted

You're supposed to kill them before feeding them to your snake.

This shit is nigger tier behavior.

snake owners are niggers. just as bad a pit bull owners

snakes prefer their food to be alive when given to them, so they can kill and eat it.

>jewdevouredbykeket.jpg

does it really make a difference lol?
that pig lasted just about as long as it would if you had cut its throat
this is the natural order of things
don't be such a goddamn pussy

It is certainly not ethical. Since the pig has no chance, and you are doing it for your own enjoyment. Nigger tier

Wouldn't stand a chance if caught in wild.
Life is shit and then you're swallowed whole by a python.

I don't really care either way, but in the wild the pig would have a chance, even if that chance were not getting in the situation in the first place. Probably more ethical to euthanize the pig, then feed fresh, but whatever its a fucking pig. I'd feel worse if it were a cat or dog.

Wild boars are entirely different/built than domesticated pigs. Python owners are niggers, thanks to them I kill a snake twice a month in my fucking pool

pitbulls are not bad dogs.

listen to me.

there are two different types of "pitbulls"

the american pitbull terrier, pic related, and the "bully"-which is the nigger dog, i'll post a pic in the next. american pitbull terriers are sweethearts. "bullys" are the nigger dogs you're talking about. pic related is american pitbull terrior

Funny as fuck. I hate pigs

and this is the nigger bully dog.

>it dindu nuffin
Both are nigger dog breeds

How fucking soft are you? You realize this happens every second of every single day? Jesus, if white people cared a fraction as much about their race or country as they do about pampering animals, imagine where we'd be.

FUCK YOU, op.

your ignorance is showing.

If you eat pork you have no room to talk.

animal cruelty? ehhhh

yeah. maybe should of killed the pig before you feed it to the snek

maybe it was slightly socio/psychopathic to watch that pig get it's lungs crushed. but hey. i mean we watched it all, didn't we? i kind of enjoyed watching it. i didn't get some sort of hard on or rush from watching that pig die. but it was kind of interesting

that doesn't make me, or the.. however many people who watched this or vids like it killers or terrible people. maybe some of them, yeah. but then it anyone who goes fishing a horrible person? or hunting? some people think so, but i think for the most part the majority will say no

so could they have killed the pig before they fed the snek? yeah. was it wrong to feed it live? not really

move on people

Nigga it's a reptile. It's happy enough just to have something to eat.

>pigs are tasty
So are dogs

pigs are smarter than dogs, cows are smart too.
red meats can give you cancer.

fish are probably the stupidest animals on the planet and have lots of iron for testosterone build up, same with shellfish. the chances of getting mercury poison from seafood is just as high as getting cancer or some other disease from cows and pigs.

there is nothing wrong with not eating cows and pigs.
all mammals have souls and intellectual thought processes, because mammals are superior.

No, snakes and other predators only feed on live prey.

In fact snek dindu nuffin, if you want to blame someone, blame the owner.

Yeah it can also result in a pretty fucked up pet. Animals usually put up a fight if they can when something is trying to eat them alive. I always grabbed rats by the tail and bashed their heads against the tile before dropping them in with my ball python. He didn't seem to mind striking a dying rat.

this
only felines care to kill the prey before eating it
animals are shit

Dogs are useful for hunting, guarding and companionship. They also don't go totally feral after going into the wild for a few generations like pigs. You gooks really are subhuman.