Well? Was electing him a mistake?

Well? Was electing him a mistake?

His next actions will decide on that.

no. he is making america great again.

He is making Trump Hotels great again. He is letting America fall apart.

Our President is going to be the greatest in American history.

That is from 4 years ago, things change fast, especially in a civil war.

A

A LEAF

No, Hillary would have been even worse

FUCKING

Anyone other than sanders is fine.

no

sage

Listen, you son of a bitch. What the fuck is your problem? You wanna sit there and ask if electing him was a god damned fucking mistake? You get in my face with that, and I'll beat your ass. You god damned son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fuckin' god damned fucker.
LISTEN, FUCK HEAD! YOU HAVE FUCKIN' CROSSED A LINE!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GOD DAMNED FUCKIN' HEAD!!! STOP PUSHIN' YOUR SHIT!!!!

SYRUPNIGGER

>Well? Was electing him a mistake?
best thing i've ever done in my life.

He is just a pawn in my game.

Electing him was not a mistake. Not planning for the libtard backlash was.

No, who else would you elect? Hillary pffft.
If Trump goes to war with Assad then fuck him as well honestly, just shows how little control people really have over politics..

cooL.

Former Republican here. I can't believe we got CONNED by the dishonest media who kept bringing up Hillary's emails and treated her unfairly. I should have known better.

But now DRUMPF has the NUCLEAR CODES

How you holding out there fellow 'pedes?
I'm pretty fr*cking bummed out over Trump's comments about Syria and him firing Bannon...

Gee whiz folks... if Trump turns out to be a neocon I would have totally lost all hope... bigly...

wasn't a mistake

thinking he would be any different than Hillary Clinton was the mistake

If he invades Syria because a few foreigners were gassed then yes
He emphasized non interventionism during the campaign, hopefully he will stay the course

The only thing which changed is Trump. And it's so fucking typical and predictable among politicians. They make a shitload of promises while being in the opposition, then once they get elected they conveniently forget about everything and often act exactly the opposite. I honestly liked Trump and was hoping that it would be different this time, that's the sad part. Guess it would be worse if I had actually voted for him.

no

nope, tpp is gone, NEPA is fixed, life couldnt be better

Sage

Dude get outside, or don't, listen to people read the tweets, watch youtube, or get in facebook.

No one likes him.

It's over, his bluff was caught, he got nothing, he can't do nothing different that every other president since Reagan.

Make some small changes, make some jews win more money and wage a war he never wanted.

This, really.

i didnt vote for trump

>(Rename before posting)
I lol'ed

If Hillary had been elected, the disillusioned Democratic base would have been given a poor candidate that would have had no power or influence in the partisan legislature, and been blocked for her entire term from the judiciary. Nothing would have been done, politics would stagnate for four years, and the Democrats would have been crushed in the 2018 midterms and the 2020 election, a census year that would have allowed for gerrymandering to be entirely cemented.

If Trump blows this, remember that it cost you a permanent Republican majority.