This kills the shill

How has Trump been duped by this "gas attack"? Just look at this image alone, with the men touching the bodies of the sarin "victims"

>within seconds of exposure to sarin, the affects of the gas begins to target the muscle and nervous system. There is an almost immediate release of the bowels and the bladder, and vomiting is induced. When sarin is used in a concentrated area, it has the likelihood of killing thousands of people. Yet, such a dangerous gas, and the White Helmets are treating bodies with little concern to their exposed skin. This has to raise questions.

He's an old confused man.

You still haven't realised that your government wages war around the world to make profit? It is why America has started over 200 armed conflicts since 1945

> sarin

Every fucking time. It was chlorine gas, and it's not even clear who did it.

The sarin must have evaporated/decomposed.

Sarin seems to be what is being reported. Al-Masdar reported on an alleged sarin attack, as did the BBC. I haven't looked elsewhere yet

Don't question the narrative

These retards have no idea what sarin is, they think it's like the black plague or something and it never evaporates

Not really conflicts if we win faggot.

If Trump doesn't take out assad, im fucking done with him

>we

Well according to reports I've read it was chlorine. Syria's stocks of chemical weapons got destroyed almost completely a few years back, except for chlorine (no point since it's easy as fuck to synthesize). Now I can't vouch for either to be true or false obviously, but I suspect the media is trying to spin sarin because it triggers more associations, for example with the terror attack in London's metro and so on.

I pay my taxes. I'm on the team fuck you.

Why does western media keep shilling this gas attack shit? It didn't work years ago to convince public goypinion
It's even worse than the barrel bomb memery

Hey now it was just a joke man, we're just two goys joking around. If we start attacking each other over innocuous comments then the kikes win.

So are most pro trump OPs on Sup Forums just pro-Russian shills?

Don't underestimate the media and the gullibility of normies. If you repeat a narrative often enough it becomes (((truth))) eventually.

Agreed

Wouldn't surprise me, Lügenpresse is probably in war-mongering mode again on Syria, a war I wouldn't want there to be any involvement in. Only intervention I would probably support for the U.S. would be DPRK

bot?

Then we shall counteract the narrative as always.

"They" are feeding Trump false intel just like they said they would before he got elected. Remember them saying that if he got elected they would just give him false intel briefings?

So it's (((their))) attempt at meme magic

Goyim are eating this up, I had a professor today lamenting over "muh poor Syrian children" and even Trump is saying this crosses lines.

Sure, you can call me a "not antagonizing Russia constantly" shill

1995 Tokyo subway sarin attacks
>omg theyre not even wearing hazmat suits and theyre touching the bodies omg thats a false flag i'm so retarded i can't possibly believe that Sarin evaporates faster than water and they're in a fucking desert

Nice pepe btw, into the stash it goes.

Nice try Ivan your bull shit plan backfired. I voted hillary but trump is about to fuck up assad and win back the public

Ya got that right. Definitely a Russian bot user. Well spotted. Be safe out there sherlock

What the fuck have we won

This was a false flag too. If an event is photographed, it was an inside job. 9/11. Your niece's birthday party. Sandy hook. This. All photographed. Coincidence? I think not

>OMG LOOK GUYS THEY'RE TOUCHING THE DEAD BODIES FILLED WITH SARIN GAS AND THEYRE NOT EVEN WEARING DA SPACEMEN SUITS THATS HOW YOU KNOW ITS A FALSE FLAG

No ww3 please

>WTF IS THIS RETARD DOING DONT U KNOW IF U TOUCH THE SARIN PEOPLE U BECOME SARIN ZOMBIE LOL

> trump says something

retard thinks he really means it and he's not dodging a clearly designed attack, only to nuke everyone later

but let's dig deeper

People getting paid below minimum wage, who are OK with the fact that the people who pay their wages just gassed a bunch of kids for the sole purpose of setting up this weeks Sup Forums and media scripts

Let's restate that:

Fat diabetic non-human useless scum, working daily pushing things they know are lies, thinking they are "sticking it to drumpf" are ok with the fact that they work for the people who gassed the kids, because hey, it gives them two possible narratives:

1. omg drumpf didn't condemn the attack

2. wtf guys trump is a puppet he is condemning this attack omfg now bannon out and his team denied reports that bannon played the bagpipes before he was fired (can you spot the parts they just outright make up)

3. (if either response) (((trump had better take out assad or I am voting for bernie!))) HE CAN STILL WIN

Well they seem to mostly just replace their sources with Russian international news which while it may provide an alternative view not discussed in the west is generally full of way more bullshit and lies like false images. BTW Assad using chemical weapons is in general well documented from many sides and is one of the main reasons he gets so much hate locally.

news rooms probably have an up to the minute poll-tested list of things they can spout - taking whichever is trending as the most worrying or would be more newsworthy

They might even go as deep as "what words / previous news events evoke sense of failure"

WWIII has begun around 9/11, possibly earlier.

It's better not to trust any media. I agree that RT is mostly propoganda, but I do read it occasionally to see how they spin the narrative differently than the media here

We just love fighting. In other countries if someone bumps into you while out drinking or whatever you say "oh I'm so sorry to have bumped into you, let me buy you a drink" "that's alright chap. No damage done"

If someone bumps into me it's 10mm to the face.

That's pretty obvious. You just need to take a look at reports about crimes committed by "refugees" here in Germany. That rape case in Bonn the other day, for example. According to first reports on MSM it was a "dark-skinned" guy who spoke broken English... Then a day later police provided a sketch, pic related.

"dark skinned" my ass, that bimbo is darker than black.

Well on the upside, the trend has been so persistent that everybody, including my elderly parents, is well aware of it. You should see my father react everytime they mention "dark-skinned" or "migrational background" on tv.

Ya you're right
Germanbro run away with me so we don't have to die in the Jewish wars

I'm just glad I'll probably never get drafted, even when they bring back compulsory military service. Considered unfit due to a little handicap. Though maybe they'll enlist me for cyberwarfare... (they are actually advertising this a lot lately, our military and secret service is desperately looking for "hackers" currently)

I'd rather be shot by my own troops for desertion than fight for the kikes

> z index
> not 6 million

And they learned, look at them conducting drills now.

People on those pictures very probably, and actually evidently, ended up suffering from the same symptoms. The fact they do it on the picture doesn't mean they didn't die right after.

You don't fucking get anywhere near a fucking nerve gas attack.

another hoax event, dumbass!

CIA WAR DRUMS!!!

The CIA wants Assad gone and will do whatever it takes to get Trump to make the mistake to go deeper into Syria.

Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.
>Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.

The bundeswehr is planning to create around 15k jobs in cyber warfare aka meme warfare until 2020

Can't wait to become meme management officer

Well someone's gotta do the job. And who would be better suited than us? So the last decade we've spent with shitposting wasn't a waste of time after all.

>And they learned

Right, because Sarin has never been studied before or its effects on people.

Sarin evaporates 50 times faster than water.
Combine that with desert conditions.

You would literally have to be touching people within the first 10 minutes of a sarin gas attack for it to affect you.

Sarin =/= VX you sperglord, it dissipates fairly quickly due to it's instability in air, which is part of why it is favored as a chem weapon. VX on the other hand is sticky and will stay around for a long ass time w/o proper removal procedures, honestly you'd want far more than gloves for that shit tbqh.

I doubt any of these morons know what VX is.

In fact I'm pretty sure they think nerve agents are cartoonish looking yellow clouds that cause people to drop immediately as they walk in one

Chlorine gas you say?

get out of hear with your "rationality" and "level headedness" or else you'll get called a shill for challenging the false flag narrative or w/e the new hysteria is this week.

It's kind of sad how low the bar has fallen for (you)s these days, not that it was that high before lel. I swear pizzagate lopped off 50 IQ points from most of the board, and burned any hope of critical thinking we had left.

At least Trump won't be going to war over this...right?

I fucking knew it

Yeah, that's what I've read. Either way, isn't it telling something that the media can't even make up their mind what kind of gas "they" used?

it's not like they have chem weapons inspectors and equipment on immediate call 24/7 m80, all the more reason to hold your horses on judgement until someone can actually study the place.

Especially all the more reason to ignore claims it was a false flag, that the Syrian AF did it, or that it was some chem factory or w/e like the ruskies are claiming. We need need to wait.

>Spraying sarin victims with a firehose

I hope they realize those puddles are going to hold the sarin in them forever and two days from now when some kid touches that puddle they'll be called back

They are either retards duped by false narrative, or shills for various interests

The people treating the victims in your photo also suffered the symptoms

>it gives them two possible narratives

You listed 3 you lying fuck

>pizzagate

Jesus Christ I couldn't wait for that little autism fest to end.

Absolutely. That's why it's awful that people are already jumping to conclusions and calling for war against muh evil Assad who kills innocent civilians - again. As if they haven't learned anything from the past.

(((we)))

HELLO WHERE IS YOUR PROOFS

read Underground by Haruki Murakami, it has interviews with first responders to the sarin attack. Most suffered severe and debilitation symptoms from touching the metro riders before anyone knew what happened. also the sarin attack in Japan was a few plastic bags what were punctured, not really the scale of a large military attack.

Nigga these white helmets are nothing more than propaganda tool for the western anti-russia front. These niggas carry more cameras with them then medication.

These fuckers are financed from an agency in london!!!! And they deliver pictures of dead children and explosions to american an european newspapers.

T. anti Trump commie shill

>hydrogen bomb the entire middle east
>no more refugees or proxy wars
>giant crater that fills with oil
>????
>profit

Provide free plane trips to push liberal ideologies to the left before we bomb it.

The White Helmets are where people should be looking. These are bad hombres, investigate them and expose the whole thing.

Sarin degrades fast and is neutralized very quickly by any acidity in the environment, that's the reason why delivery and storage systems never hold the gas itself, but instead two or three precursors that are mixed only before the gas is released. Even on a fully controlled storage environment the gas can't last longer than a few months. You fags shouldn't have dropped out of high school, now I'm taking your jobs.

>chlorine gas
You don't need to hose people down or remove their clothes for that, and there's nothing they could do to help except administer oxygen to anyone that survived.

>Expecting first responders to know how to handle the early stages of the first sarin gas attack they ever experienced before they even knew what it was.

>Deliberately leaving out the cleanup operation afterwards

Hello retard.

what did the jew mean by this ?

Binary agents are an option for sarin but not necessary. You can just as well have the real deal in your weapon systems. Shelflife and safety suffer, but its entirely possible. Solutions also have a higher vapor pressure than the pure agent, and acidity from the environment isn't remotely enough to guarantee complete saponification.

This shit isn't sarin.

Every muscle in your body flexes when you get hit with sarin, you look like a plank while your eyes sink into your skull as every single one of you eye muscles contracts.

Your diaphragm flexes and you can't breath.

Your palm muscles flex on both sides of your arms so your arms and fingers do straight curls.

And finally your back contracts and hyper flex into a overextended plank position.

This wasn't sarin it was chlorine gas, which dilutes quickly in the air and is only harmful in high dose.