/Syria/ --- OVERTHROW ASSAD EDITION

ITT: SUPPORTERS OF OVERTHROWING ASSAD

We all know what must be done. Assad must be removed from power and Russian and Iranian influence neutralized. The security of Israel, Iraq, and the whole region is at stake here, this is no time to turn your back on the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849751305346195456
pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do what your master says

fuck off kike

Kill yourself you jewish shill faggot

Assad is a cunt that needs to be tried at the Hague, but in terms of US national security interests the Ayatollah is a bigger threat than Assad or Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi desu.

CIA WAR DRUMS!!!

Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.
>Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.

This could be a big win for Trump Desu. Bomb the fuck out of Assad kill his ass like Gaddafi make Putin look like a cuck and end all shill accusations and look better and more determined than Obama

>The security of Israel

No thanks.

sageeeeeeeeee

The battle against the Ayatollah is being waged in Syria as we speak. This is the current battleground and victory is essential.

Sup Forums has been plagued by faggots who put Russian and Iranian interests over their own for far too long. It's time to take this site back and support the Western world we all love.

Kill yourself

It has fuckall to do with us. We need our troops at home, not in some ME shithole

>tfw same hairline as assad

fuck me desu

guy was genociding arabs though... like honestly all the dictators do it in middle east, who cares anymore? middle east is a shit hole will the wars go on forever?

Just heard reports that Assad's political security directorate was bombed tonight. Anyone else hearing this?

>Western world we all love.
more like jewish world the jews want

shill faggot

Second. Who are you based user? Do you follow tw?

Oy vey, (((who))) benefits here? Not falling for fake news of a sarin attack while I see photos of men touching the bodies with bare hands. Go warmonger elsewhere, kike

Stay cucked by Russian propaganda you faggot. Supporting the Ayatollah and Putin over the West? Kill yourself immediately

Sorry, mate. I want more information before committing to a costly conflict that has fuck all to do with my country.

Israel and the Jewish Americans are the cause of the Migration crisis and the SARIN attacks. It was a false flag to cover up the White House (susan rice and others) scandal. Have some proof on the text on the BOTTOM of this image. The whole war has been created over an oil pipeline to Europe.

I'll give a second image after this to provide more context and what Israel stands to benefit from. Read the text on the bottom of this image.

>Region destabilized
>Assad gone
>Can now run the Golan Heights pipeline through Syria to Europe.
>Russia loses 90% of it's export power (oil). This is the whole reason why Russia is even involved. Israel and American investors plan to circumvent Russia's supply of oil to Europe with their own.
>Israel now get to 'land grab' parts of syria to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".
>USA ok with it all as Jewish plants in media/gov are given a cut from the investors as stated in the pic.

>WW3

>increase the military budget by 100 billion
>w-we shouldn't use our military!!

Stay retarded nigger.

Kill yourself. Why would we go to war unless it directly involved the safety of our nation? Who cares if sandniggers overseas gas each other to oblivion?

>must
>must

If a post has modal verbs, it's the work of a leftist separated from reality, one who wants reality to conform to his wishes.

Kek, please give me digits so that other anons, idiots though they are, will fucking listen to me for once.

Oh and also sage this thread, faggots. Even if you must face a ban.

>Why would we go to war

Yeah let's just keep spending more money on the military and not go to war. FUCKING GENIUS PLAN

fuck you faggot

/sg/ for life

Give me one good reason why Russian and Iranian interests should be put over the interests of the West and our allies.

Pro-Tip: You fucking can't.

Howrey shiit Assad doesn't like whatever his name is in Israel already and neither does Putin. But since the EU wants to let refugees and migrants take over their cities and back Soros and his hard left agenda I'm definitely on Putin's side with this. Ww3 looks inevitable as of today. Now we wait for what our Emporer does.

ANNEX SYRIA

SPREAD FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY

USE THE US PRESENCE TO END MIDDLE EAST STRIFE ONCE AND FOR ALL!

>>fuck richard spencer

>>fuck assad

>>fuck bannon

Because Western interests are leftist interests and the EU and our CIA is clearly leftist. Putin wants to work with the US but we can't give him a chance because our government has had their agenda since Bush

>The security of Israel
Oy vey help us the kikes help us goy!! save Israel or you re a NAZI, remember the 666.666.666 gorillionz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Putin is the only party ahead of the communist party in Russia and ahead as a conservative party by a huge margin. Why should we worry about oil next door to him?

Who is theodore Roosevelt

Fuck Putin. We don't need that gay clown for shit. Why would anyone in the West support a KGB dictator? Talk about being cucked!

tw?

Indirect way leads nowhere. It wears away from goal. Best way to fuck up country is to bomb and/or invade it.

assad has killed more isis fucks than anyone on the planet
he's our guy
get used to him faggot

The goal isn't to fuck up the country (the country is already fucked up). The goal is to remove Assad and support a secular president who is pro-Western and pro-Israeli. This is the only way to bring peace to the region.

Assad has overseen the destruction of his country and the murder of his own people in the hundreds of thousands. He has no future in Syria and Syria has no future under him.

>tell you faggots make a new thread
>fags complain its too early
>thread gets pruned

Is anyone else surprised Assad is a white, blue-eyed man?

I thought he was going to look like sand nigger desu

eat shit

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849751305346195456

He's an Alawite of the Kalbiyya tribe. They're a small minority in Syria but hold all of the power.

Syrian refugees can't take over your country if assad kills them all

t. Shareblue larping as Trump apologist to d&c

>Being this blatant in your attempted conseince crack
Who hired you incompetent fucks and why you still have a job is beyond me

this feels really shareblue-ish

The refugees can be sent back once Assad is removed and a peaceful, secular nation is established that isn't dominated by Alawite rule.

Step one is kicking this faggot out or killing him.

Nice try Shmule.

Can't Mossad the Assad.

According to the cited source, pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/ only 46% of Jews earned over $100,000. That doesn't even put them in the top 1%.

>once Assad is removed and a peaceful, secular nation
like you faggots did In Libia, Iraq, and numerous countries before that?
Asaad IS PEACEFUL AND PRO SECULAR
YOU ASSHOLES PAY REBELS TO KILL PEOPLE
REEEEEEEEEEE

Which is a good thing because Alawites are basically just chill dudes who pretend to be Muslim to avoid being Jihaded.

I will have no part in staring World War 3 because some kikes need living space.

We will neither be safe nor sovereign until every man, woman and child in Langley, VA dies.

Hahaha get out of here you pathetic shill. When even idiots on reddit realize that its completely illogical for assad to use chem on civilians when they are beating the shit out of (rebels) and isis. Also tons of evidence for false flag and previous false flags. If you read youd see. Is an Islamist holding a knife to your throat or is it just Brockman slapping you with his tiny dick and tossing pennies on your desk?

Redpill me, why does CIA want him gone/why does Putin want him in?

Trump knows what he's doing. There were two options in light of the new sarin false flag. One was to continue with the same policy on Syria and Assad, in which case the MSM would report non-stop on it to paint Trump as a callous supporter of a genocidal dictator. The other was to say "WTF I hate Assad now", thus removing the MSM's point of criticism. Once the rebels are proven to be behind the attack, he simply """"changes"""" his opinion again. If that doesn't happen, he continues talking tough while doing nothing on the ground.

checked

Hahahahahaha

Shariablue has gotten so fucking pathetic lol. I never thought id see the day where they sided with a current administration white house statement.

Assad. Peaceful. Choose one faggot.

Assad is an Alawite that rules over a predominantly Sunni Arab nation. This is the primary reason you have war in Syria.

implying these leftist faggots would allow them to be sent back
You know they are going to be given permanent citizenship right? and all their children, cuz politicians want to pander to them so as to get a new block of dedicated voters.
you gotta think long term man.

MAKE ISRAEL GREATER

ITs all to set in motion the greater Israel plan.

Lefties aren't in charge right now.

There were two options in light of the new sarin false flag. One was to continue with the same policy on Syria and Assad, in which case the media would report non-stop on it, painting Trump as a callous supporter of "genocidal dictator Assad". The other was to say "WTF I hate Assad now", removing the MSM's point of criticism. Once the rebels are proven to be behind the attack, he simply """"changes"""" his opinion again. If that doesn't happen, all he has to do is continue talking tough while doing nothing on the ground.

That image neglects the Britam leaks which were about the first time they wanted to send in PMCs with chemical weapons and blame it on Assad.

>being this retarded
None of that matters you Russian-Iranian cuck. Whether he used chemical weapons or not, his interests are opposite your own and harmful to the interests of the region.

YOU. GOT. IT

The Cold War is over and the USSR lost. We no longer have to submit the USA to the interests of the Safari Club. US military intervention in the Middle East and North Africa should only be needed to fight Chinese interests, not Russian interests. There is no need for the USA to fight wars for Israel and Saudi Arabia anymore. Based on the debates in the Republican primary, I really did believe that we'd finally put the Cold War behind us and no longer have proxy wars against Russia in the Middle East and North Africa, however, now, I'm starting to think that Trump is going to cave to the Zionists and be willing to fight the Russians in Syria. What a fucking joke.

We can't just keep kicking a dog while it's down. Fuck over China instead of Russia. Libya was fine, since we gave Chinese interests a pretty hard dicking. But we can't stop at Libya because the Chinks are fucking everywhere.

worst /SG/ ever
>Made by terrorist or Jew
>no latest developments
>no revealing information
>nothing profound written
Seriously why did you bother making this thread? Why don't you go join your friends in Idlib and get gassed

kys

>I want to recreate another Libya situation
>I want to kill the person who is currently fighting and beating back ISIS and islamists and preventing their takeover of a giant country in the middle east

Fuck off.

> Remove Assad
> destabilized Vacuum

Pick both, it worked out for every other middle eastern nation we invaded under false pretenses

>Deaths of millions and a ravaged country is a good trade off to show Trump doesn't have ties to Putin

Are you fucking stupid?

Got your dick stuck in a 9-year old? Why the fuck do you think it's not in our interest to fight ISIS? Why is removing the person fighting ISIS beneficial to the interests of the region?

Iraq belongs to Iran. Israel must give Golan back. Assad is here to stay. Fuck the wahabi, salafi, islamist.

if you think that the right's hold is secure you're just being hopeful.
2 years and we could have a democratic congress.
if this russia shit shakes out we could have an impeachment.
the only way for the right to defeat the leftist extremist is to somehow balance rightwing austerity with not getting ousted by the midterms.
not to mention the left is in power throughout half of Europe, and if EU falls, we might too

That means that the only real solution is sending in Army Special Forces to train the locals and eventually cause a revolt, ie. what we have now. It's a cluster fuck. I doubt the American people have the stomach for this war even though it may actually be necessary.

What if everyone leave syria alone ? dont take refugee , dont bomb them , dont fucking care.

Jews. Israel wants Lebensraum.

Assad goes, ISIS takes over, Israel declares it can't have an ISIS government on its border, invades to "restore order and help the poor civilians", never leaves.

Thats all there is to it.

It's not always the Jews, but in this case it is definitely the Jews.

It's not a good thing if you ever want to see peace in Syria and in it's surrounding neighbors. You can't give Alawites all of the power over Sunni Arabs in a region dominated by Sunnis. It will never work.

The fuck are you talking about? The Middle East proxy wars started specifically with the intention of preventing the spread of Communism. This was our main interest in the region (and, of course, Nixon's agreement with the Saudis). With the USSR dismantled, we're wasting precious time and resources continuing the Cold War. I'm going to freak the fuck out if we don't do something about other power blocs that are forming. Fuck outta here with your Russian fear-mongering. What direct interests do we have in Syria? I swear to God if the deep state doesn't start killing some chinks instead of Russians, I'm going to stop paying my taxes

Fuck off Saudi & kike shill!

>I want to show to all that I am not a cuck
>hmm... I can please them by killing Assad, the person currently preventing fundamentalist terrorist islamists from taking over the country
>that will please them and show them I am not a cuck

Fuck off shitleaf. Go fuck a 9-year old at your mosque.

What are you smoking? Iran more dangerous that ISIS? When was the last time Syria or Iran did terror in west?

>Sup Forums has been plagued by faggots who put Russian and Iranian interests over their own for far too long. It's time to take this site back and support the Western world we all love.

>Implying killing ISIS members isn't in our best interest

>Implying letting ISIS take over Syria is supporting the Western world

kys wahhabi & kike scum

>It's time to take this site back and support the Western world we all love.

You mean the jewish world ?
Fuck off CIA nigger.

Fuck off ISIS nigger.

> Supporting the Ayatollah and Putin over the West?

>Implying that ISIS is "the West"

But you know, when the Democratic Party actively supports the spread of Sharia law, it's not surprising islamists would have their friends online.

>It's not a good thing if you ever want to see peace in Syria and in it's surrounding neighbors. You can't give Alawites all of the power over Sunni Arabs in a region dominated by Sunnis. It will never work.

Helping islamists take over creates peace?

How come that the entire US democratic party appears dedicated to promote Saudi Arabian interests?

>Is anyone else surprised Assad is a white, blue-eyed man?

Is anyone else surprised that a white blue eyed man is the representative of a civilized minority surrounded by maniacal shitskins, and is now fighting for their survival against Muslim/shitskin hordes?

>How come that the entire US democratic party appears dedicated to promote Saudi Arabian interests?
Because for 40 or so years, the CIA allied helped create a power bloc in the Middle East in order to fight commies in the region. Both the left and the right still represent the DoD, you have to keep that in mind.

However, no one in Washington wants to do their fucking job and dismantle the next power bloc now that the USSR has collapsed. It's much easier to stay the course than it is to regroup and reformulate our next plan of action, which is pretty fucking pathetic seeing as I'm forced to pay for this bullshit

good goy

>Assad has overseen the destruction of his country

What is this bullshit even supposed to mean? "Overseen"? How do you "oversee" the destruction of a country?

ISIS and fundamentalist islamists are trying to take over Syria. Assad is trying to prevent that. In the course of this fighting large parts of the country become ravaged by war.

And Assad is.. "overseeing" this destruction?

Hey, if an ISIS member bombs a police station, then the police chief is "OVERSEEING" the bombing of the police station!

Fuck off sandnigger.

Someone please give more info/confirm