Is vaping degenerate

pic related

No it's just fucking stupid

Yes. Just ask kek

Maybe but when you're a politician you need all the help you can get.

fuck I wanna fuck LePen

If the devise looks like a cigarette and they are trying to quit then who cares. If they have one of those obnoxious looking metal things I want to punch them in the lungs.

Kek disapproves of vaping, my digits will confirm

le mouth fedora

Why? I don't want to not be addicted to nicotine, I just likewise don't want lung cancer. You are welcome to "punch me in the lung" whatever that means, but I don't see what bothers you so much about it.

Yes. But it's one of the lesser degenerate things out there.

See the pic above your post? That's you. You probably also call marijuana cannabis and referred to Ron Paul as Dr. Paul.

I know this feel

no one compliments me on my witty file name

It's for people who want to quit smoking.

Anyone else who does it is just a beta pussy trying to look cool

It can be if you don't know how to use a dictionary.

I use a vape at home and smoke regular cigarettes if I'm out with friends.

kill yourself

Whats her endgame?
Could a woman really want to uncuck her country? was she this way before trump?

This, I don't use it out in public

Vapers should stay in the closet, otherwise you'll get Vape Pride parades with men blowing their strawberry cheesecake smoke at your children.

Can't Vaporize the Le Pen

In so much as any addiction is. I vape, used to smoke. I feel better than when I smoked and that's what is important to me. What is important to other people is that I treat it like a cigarette still. I go outside to take a hit, I blow my stream away from other people, I keep my cloud down to a size where I get the nicotine feed I want without causing a fucking white out.

Vaping wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have those fucking faggots that make giant clouds in restaurants while saying "it's just vapor, lol". I don't give a fuck what it is, some people don't want it around them.

Nicotine is a vitamin there are no obese or lazy or retarded smokers. Body builders use it. I dont like her but French people smoke. Big deal

I thought it was funny

Kek hates us all

Degenerate, no. Stupid, yes.

No. It's a safe and effective nicotine delivery system. Nicotine is good, a nootropic and aromatase inhibitor (keeps your testosterone from turning to estrogen).

I use nicotine lozenges personally, because they are easier, but vaping is fine.