Trump Civil War- (((Mercer))) vs (((Kushner))) - We Lose

Alright, President Trump's embrace of the ridiculous "Assad is against humanity" and "gassed is own people" tropes on the same day that Bannon was demoted is enough for me. I'm an NJ max donor in open opposition to this kiked out administration. I attended the CT and Wilkes-Barre rallies and the Trump of this week is a not remotely the candidate that we supported. Drudge (yes he echos, too) has hotlinked that the Mercer family begged Bannon not to quit, who promised to instantly resign if Trump signed off on his sidelining. We need to demonstrate in the streets, as MAGA core Trump voters that we oppose the direction of this administration. Quick rundown:
>Flynn kicked out and Trump sends mixed signals on it
>Trump attacks, out of no where, Russia for 'taking' Crimea and says Putin must give it back
>More troops sent to Poland and the Baltics
>Hundreds of Marines deployed to northern Syria
>Trump endorses Ryancare at the behest of Gary Cohn
>Trump attacks Freedom Caucus and other Republican representatives for rightly rejecting this bailout to big insurers
>Cohn wants Trump to sell off infrastructure to (((INVESTORS)))
>Trump embraces the absurd false flag 'gassing'
>Nicky Haley screams that we need war, perhaps by Friday
>Bannon out of the NSC; bald McCuckster and Rick Perry in
>MFW

politico.com/story/2017/04/bannon-resign-mercer-trump-236939
>Kushner has also told people that he thinks Mercer as well as her father, the hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer – who poured $13 million into a super PAC that supported Ted Cruz’s campaign in the Republican primary, and came around to Trump after he won the nomination – have taken too much credit for their role in his victory, and has expressed misgivings about their go-it-alone approach to outside spending boosting Trump’s agenda.
>“If Bannon leaves the White House, Bekah’s access and influence shrinks dramatically,” said the GOP operative who talks to Mercer.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/04/05/breitbarts-lee-stranahan-ideological-coup-by-kushner-linked-goldman-globalists-destroying-trump-white-house/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/02/2012215192959168109.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup
youtube.com/watch?v=YWpsfLbiG40
cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/trump-travel-ban-order-explainer/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/trumps-obamacare-ultimatum-vote-today-or-im-done-healthcare
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/4/5/15191532/bannon-removed-nsc-mcmaster-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/bannon-reportedly-threatened-to-leave-white-house-after-nsc-shakeup.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you say so master.

Have a pick me up, senpai

I agree completely. Not liking this new trump one bit.

What happened to lock her up?
What happened to drain the swamp?
What happened to single payer healthcare?
What happened to ending globalism?
What happened to fighting big money, finance and corporations?
What happened to creating 25 million jobs?
What happened to a trillion dollar infrastructure bill?
What happened to making peace with Russia?
What happened to getting us out of the mess that is the middle east?
What happened to massive tariffs on our trading partners?

About all trump has actually done is get the wall going and dial ICE up to 11. Also cracked down on H1b visas and terminated the TPP trade deal.

anyone who doesn't realize that bannon is everything and is /ourguy/ and that he cannot be forced out of the white house is a fucking retard who should die

bannon is redpilled and was behind trump's campaign that we went all in on. if trump lets the filthy kikes around him kick bannon - a white nationalist - out of the picture because they're jew scum who think he's annuda shoah, then we fuckin destroy trump

if u honestly trusted trump and thought he was a 'good goy' all along then ur a pathetic loser. the guy is a narcissistic sociopath con man and piece of garbage. I only supported him cuz bannon was pulling his strings and trump was a dipshit vessel for white nationalism. trump's such a thin-skinned psycho that reports are saying he was angry bannon was being portrayed as the president and that this might be why bannon is falling out of favor.

trump is a fuckin degenerate old faggot and could die and I wouldn't care as long as bannon carried out his agenda and our agenda.

anyone who doesn't get this is a retard

And those accomplishments were real foundations. Ending TPP was real Trump. But now the DHS Sec Kelly is downplaying the physical nature of the wall. And the H1B visa crackdown is a start but only a start.

You fucking shills need to go Bannon just stepped away form one of his many assignments probably because they didnt need him there.

Kushner is his damn son in law and has been very close to Trump since the campaign

This "Trump civil war" narrative is to replace the "Russian collusion" Narrative because that crashed and burned.

Just like "Russian Collusion" came into being after the "Flynn begins the unraveling" narrative.

Lee Stranahan fucking nailed it - Trump is allowing Goldman Sachs globalists to infiltrate the White House. THIS IS TIED IN. Gary Cohn (Goldman #2) met with Lloyd Blankfien (Goldman CEO) within a day or so of Dina Habib (Goldman partner) getting a seat on the Natl. Security Council.
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/04/05/breitbarts-lee-stranahan-ideological-coup-by-kushner-linked-goldman-globalists-destroying-trump-white-house/

>Goldman to infiltrate the whitehouse

Goldman has been in the whitehouse for decades retard.

>I'm an NJ max donor

Don't lie, you sent your allowance to Sanders

I agree, Bannon is everything. I feel very sorry for Sessions right now. He is with us on many issues and it really is a bummer that he is ending his career in a turbo Merchant administration.

I want to believe Trump was going to do all of that but he was just a TV show host against the world powers so yeah.
Or just con'd you.

Sure whatever dude.

Everyone copy OP's post.

We need to expose the kike subversion of Trump's cabinet. Get the public aware.

FUCK OFF SHILL

I'm so sick of this shit.

Next thing you know Trump will be taking advice from McCain.

I still want to believe there are some sort of weird shenanigans going on that we don't understand.

Some people say that the Ryancare debacle was really a covert way to hurt Ryan so he can be deposed. But who the fuck knows.

All I know is that Trump is starting to get played by the media. The very media he knows is a corrupt mouthpiece of the DNC.

>Trump, we'll love you if get rid of Bannon!
>Trump, we'll love you if you go to war with Syria!
>Trump, we'll love you if you go to war with North Korea!
>Trump, we'll love you if you keep Obamacare!

And he's falling for it. Partly because no one else seems to have any better plans.

This makes a lot more sense then the rest. I have a bad feeling about this, it feels like a typical shill attack considering how many threads there are about this

>New York Times article

It's all shills. Noone actually gives a fuck. We finally won on Monday. Real Sup Forumssters are taking a well needed break. When they return it will be on pedogate and not this civil war/Jews bullshit.

Versus what? Self-serving poorfags willing to take payoffs from foreign countries and sell out the nations laws and resources?

some of that, like the tarriffs, russia, and getting out of the middle east would be as simple as signing a few documents. He could at least do that much.

Yeah, just respond to coherent posts with "Shills." Plebbit is down the road and far from here.

Trump needs to publicly hang his daughter and son in law.

>Goldman has been in the whitehouse for decades retard.

Citigroup picked the last round of shills fucked face.

Copy OP's post.

Falling for soar o's syria war is just to make tensions with the rooskis and to distract from Tremp and bannon's anti immigration plan.

Don't fall for shills.
Copy op's post.

>YES GOY DONT TRUST YOUR FAMILY
>TRUMPS DAUGHTER IS THE ONE BRINGING HIM DOWN

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHILLLS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KIKE TRICKERY

>and Im a jew

>Rice Boiled
>Bannon vs deep state
>"Gas Attack" and CIA war drums

Glad to see that the Russia meme has died.... for now.

>Daddy that meanie Assad is killing babies with gas!! DO SOMETHING DADDY!!!

You dummies are denying reality. Trump is seriously weighing a strike on Syria on the basis on nonsensical (((narrative))). Further, Bannon is being elbowed out by (((KUSHNER, COHN, & CO))). Yes, he remains on the NSC as a cleared person, but no he is not part of the principals group. Moreover, McMaster, has made clear that he wants Bannon out of any meeting of importance. Instead we get Rick Perry. F that.

You delusional fags will be making excuses when we are cruise missiling Assad and when Cohn becomes the Chief of Staff.

Did Trump say he was going to strike Assad???

FUCKING NO

shill alert.

Is this the most Jewish administration in us history? Asking for a friend.

>believes what he reads on Drudge

Shills getting desperate as fuck with Rice, all of Obamas group soon to face prison. The shills are going to see jail too since attacking people online via a business is illlegal.

Listen you boot licking faggot, Trump brought out the fucking lines, the red lines, the Assad went past even Trumps red lines today. He either drags us in a stupid war and fails, or looks like a gigantic pussy for laying down the magical Ivanka rainbow lines and did nothing.

Yo, Reddit faggot. Did you even watch the joint presser with Abdullah? Trump excoriated Assad, specifically said that Assad did the gassing, and that many lines were crossed. There is an enormous chance that he greenlights Bill Clinton tier antics. And Burger stereotypes such as yourself will jump around as you see the footage.

This. I will be livid if Bannon leaves—whether willingly or unwillingly.

Ok

Wouldn't that be the day...

We need to meme about the kike control and shit they are doing to bannon.

I want Roger Stone in Trump's cab

Option three say that a war against Assad is a war against Russia and we arent starting ww3

Classic "very concerned" nonsense let me know when bombs fall (they wont)

>Bombs won't fall
Well, I hope you're right user, but as this user points out, if Trump does nothing now, he will be slammed by the Left and half of the GOP: >Trump brought out the fucking lines, the red lines, the Assad went past even Trumps red lines today. He either drags us in a stupid war and fails, or looks like a gigantic pussy for laying down the magical Ivanka rainbow lines and did nothing.
My money is on that he caves to the Deep State and authorizes a strike.

Alright you niggers we need to wait for him to acting upon going against Assad before we do anything about this.

You fags are acting like liberals right now
>muh trump said this!!!!!! HE"S LITERALLY A JEW

You guys need to relax and wait for him to step way out of line not talk about it.

Demoting Bannon is not enough to go full blown Autzi on him.

I think Trump is trying to remove Iranian influence from the region. He views them as destabilizing. Assad was always considered a stable dictator and it's in Trump's interest to end the war in his favor to end the refugee crisis.

His jew son in law and whore daughter need to go. That god damn bitch crying about wage gap and dead gassed babies and that fucking jew need to go.

Fucking jew nepotism, fuck the god damn jews.

>His jew son in law and whore daughter need to go

>Yes he should remove family from his presence, you shouldnt trust them after all they are (((jews))

no true Sup Forumsock would ever suggest Trump removes family from his advisory. Thats what liberals do.

> Assad=/=Dictator

Kill yourself faggot

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/02/2012215192959168109.html

>The first move by Assad in response to protests came on April 6 when Syria's embattled leadership scrapped a ruling that banned teachers from wearing the niqab - a veil that hides a woman's face other than her eyes - in a move seen as an attempt to reach out to conservatives.

And this is a news agency that shills against the man

It's in the middle east faggot, every single one of them is a dictator except for Bibi and Rouhani.

Rick "The Cuck" Perry replaced Bannon

THe Freedom Cuckus is part of the swamp that needs ovened.

This whole area needs gassed

good post

>tfw when you thought a leaf would look at the facts

The man got a doctorate from the UK and you still think he's a dictator

>Bannon was demoted

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup

Bannon never even attended a NSC meeting. How the fuck is it a "demotion" if he's now not doing a job he never did in the first place?

Liberal retardism will never cease to astound me.

user you have to watch this video

Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn and Dina Powell have pulled of an ideological coup. we have to meme these fucks out. we didn't vote for globalists. don't be a blind follower and hold them accountable

you're delusional if you think politics belong on the principles committee, and that's what was effectively said by the NSC. DOE deserves a spot bc they hold some of the highest level natsec data.

A politic principle, rice, being there lead to what will drive closer to Obama's eventual visit to Leavenworth. Its pretty obvious to most in natsec communities the russian collusion investigation is still open because its been determined to be a motive for another crime. As a reasonable example, Obama asked FBI to investigate Trump because he wanted smoke screens for other ISR activities. As the FBI investigated those collusion claims it became clear to investigators it was a smoke screen for illegal spying. The FBI has been stonewalling because they don't want people to know what they're really doing... closing the noose on Obama. Why did the President say Crooked Hillary suffered enough? You don't take out small fish, low hanging fruit. You go after the guy going after you, Obama.

This my fellow anons is the largest intelligence, and political, scandal ever to face our nation as these intel reports were passed directly to Hillary Clinton's campaign giving her a bit more of an edge during the debates.

The crimes are going to easily be called espionage and violations of President Trump and others civil rights.

Before you believe shills and concern trolls let's all realize the President is honestly smarter and more cunning than anyone ever credits him. He often demonstrates his resolve and concern trolling at this point is stupid. Either the media lies and spins narratives, or Trump is betraying you. If the media had impact he would have lost. He wasn't supposed to make it this long, but he did. Grow up.

They're shilling to drive antisemites away from Trump to hurt his poll numbers. Might work.

good shit

I enlisted as soon as I heard the news. The Assad regime must be held accountable and I am very glad to have a strong president with savvy advisors, particularly Jared Kushner.

Nigguh shut the fuck up

Evil numbers. (((KUSHNER))) is the antichrist.
powell, cohn

shits on the freedom caucus for not wanting to pass Obamacare lite.
>it's ok 4D chess man, God Emperor XDXD
Kushner is trying to push out Bannon and Mercer.
>57D chess???
Bannon is push NSC and replaced with the village idiot, Rick Perry and town whore Nikki Haley.
>it's not a political position
focus on Susan Rice while Trump's administration is totally co opt.

we have to save this shit because I sure as fuck didn't vote for Gary Cohn's globalism or Dina Powell's neocon foreign policy.

if wanted to be fucked, I would have voted for Jeb!

>1 post

Now the real question is are they shills or redditards?

Fucking this.

What the FUCK happened to the wall? Or locking up the Clintons?

It's been long enough, we need to hold his feet to the fire.

3 now you stupid shill. funny how once Trump gets jewed the shills come out in force supporting this

You're a fucking retard and/or shill.
Assad didn't cross any lines, it's a false flag/hoax and Trump knows it. He's just throwing the bloodthirsty media some meat. In a week everyone will have moved on, and in a month it'll be common knowledge that it was just another attempt by terrorists to trick the West into intervening on their behalf, and Trump will be able to blame the intelligence community for giving him bad intel and have an excuse to purge a few Deep State goons.

>as MAGA core Trump voters that we oppose the direction of this administration.
>Quick rundown
You almost had me there

The (((Democrates))) are voting against everything you fucking nigger

cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/trump-travel-ban-order-explainer/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/trumps-obamacare-ultimatum-vote-today-or-im-done-healthcare

If they are blocking the little stuff he can't deliver the major things needed to be done because of this belittling and lobbying.

The window to submit proposals for the wall just closed.

Yes master.

We will take your new directive.

>tfw you are talking to a nig nog

>>More troops sent to Poland and the Baltics

I'm OK with this.

It's a demonstration of commitment to NATO defense, that is all.

This

Its just basic military routine

>even though I would rather not have any military bases in Europe especially

>We need to demonstrate in the streets
yes, join the anti-Trump protests, goyim!

You fucking nigger the GOP can pass whatever bill they want they have a fucking majority in both the house and the senate. AS EVIDENCED BY THE BILL THAT GAVE ISPS THE RIGHT TO SELL YOUR DATA THAT HAD 0 DEM VOTES AND STILL PASSED CONGRESS AND WAS SIGNED BY TRUMP.

Any problems implementing Trump's agenda ARE BECAUSE THE GOP'S KIKELORD MASTERS DON'T WANT IT TO PASS.

bump

>tfw the nigger you are talking to doesn't even open your articles

You need to go back

This is the most important thread

bloated MSM hype that sells hits on both sides. there is no civil war, stand down

Man I'm sick of all this House of Cards bullshit. I just want Democucks to fuck off so Trump can get shit done.

Imagine if Trump sided with Assad over this. Just imagine.The US would be burning.

Who cares WWIII will be here quite soon.

It's more like geopolitical and diplomatic signalling than military routine. (It's the routine, too.)

Let's say country A guarantees the security of country B against country X.

If country A never shows up physically in country B, then country X might come to the conclusion that the commitment is only on paper and attacking country B will draw no reaction from country A beyond strongly worded protest.

Doing the routine training shows commitment from country A and also increases the reputation costs to not helping B. In the future nobody will trust country A ever again to be an ally and they will permanently lose their ability to benefit from such arrangements. Bad reputation lasts for centuries.

So considering the above, it's better for country A to spend some money on routine deployment training, to at least make country X think ten times before doing something stupid.

p.s. Permanent rocket bases in country B with first-strike capability against country X would be a very bad idea.

NO !!!! YOU MUST STAY BANNON !!!!
IF YOU LEAVE IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!! DON'T LET (((THEM))) WIN

>muh shill

You are fucking retarded, it's obvious there is 2 lines since the beginning, the Bannon one and the Kushner/Ivanka one.
The fact he has to compose with Ryan the cuckservative is normal but if his inner circle is controlled by (((neocon))) isn't.

If there is no backlash about this right now then it's lost, Bannon is the biggest anti-globalist and anti-neocon asset right now, MSM are literally being wet about him being kicked out:vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/4/5/15191532/bannon-removed-nsc-mcmaster-trump

Just that must alert you.

Bannon>Trump

kys.

The only explanation that makes sense for this about face is that Trump is being blackmailed. Surprise, surprise - it's not the Russians that are blackmailing him. I wonder who could it be ...

Might be the new media-narrative for sure. Still a bit nervous though.

We will see quite soon enough though, gonna depend on how he handles the Syria situation.

he hasn't even gotten the wall going el em ayy oh

>CTR has gotten better at writing fanfics

Give me proof on why this is not a good thing and maybe I will be bit more worried about it.

As far as I am concerned Trump can choose between who he wants at his side to run the country, every president has the right to fire and higher as he pleases to get the best person for the job.

Anti missile gear I would say is just as offensive.

This.
Bannon the man Sup Forums dreamed about all these years, a cerebral and cold blooded guy with an actual vision to kick the ass of the globalists jews, Trump has always been the mean of that, not the endgoal.

If Trumps kicks Bannon out he can eat shit and if he provokes another intervention in Middle East for Israël then I will go 200% against him, no point compromising with a jewish puppet.

FUCK country X, they're a bunch of Y loving Zs anyway.

Hi anons I made a thread.

Dude has barely any views compared to PJW, Cernovich, etc. If we all agree with his narrative we can meme this hard?

>educate me because I'm too lazy to do my own research

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/bannon-reportedly-threatened-to-leave-white-house-after-nsc-shakeup.html

Read/listen to that and come back later.
Bannon is the only man in this entire administration that cares about american white people, the rest are filthy globalists or jews.

This sounds quite credible, actually.

>howdoyoudofellowpollacks.tiff

>Next thing you know Trump will be taking advice from McCain.
He already is.

Have the shills gone to bed?

He's still his chief strategist you stupid fucking frog. He even stated he was no longer needed on the NSC because his job was to deoperationalize it like it was under Obama