Wrap it up Trumpailures. You're finished

Wrap it up Trumpailures. You're finished.

looks good. i'm next.

>we named ourselves after a childrens book
>hehe checkmate drumpftards

dumbledor is dead

>Harry Potter again
Does the left know that other works of fiction exist?

Check your wizard privilege

what is the source of that outline?

"The Most Dangerous Person Has Read Only One Book"

if they read the book they would know they were essentially useless, moreso if you go by the movies

Star Wars

saged for the offense of sharelubery

We need trump to repeal the government auto backing student loans and end the diversity grants that are not based on merit and skill.

>missing the obvious Drumpfailure portmanteau

>read it
>cringe
>pace around apartment
>sit down again and verify it's real
>cringe again

It would be cringey for elementary school toddlers let alone university students, what the fucking shit is this. Rowling is a hypocrite bigot who called Trump "a Muggle" so it escapes me why the leftists support this hack so much

I was watching Harry Potter the other day and saw similarities with Trump and Harry. Both are unafraid to speak uncomfortable truths to people. Both go out of their way to drain the swamp. Both have had parts of the government and the media teaming up to discredit them.

Harvard is truly the nation's oldest day care. Only a bunch of babbies would think to LARP as a fictional seekrit club from a fucking children's book series.

bunch of impressionable foolish nigger loving faggots projecting their chuuni Harry potty fanfics over reality gimme a FUCKIN break and kill yourselves you crimson retards

Trumpailures? That's not the most retarded thing I've heard today...

>tfw wizards try to start shit with muggles
>muggle ingenuity born from not having magic do everything for them creates anti magic technology
>goes further by capturing and inserting live wizards into painful machines that forcibly extract their magic for muggle use
>armed with superior fire power and military strategy, wizards are genocided off the earth

That whole line about how wizards hide themselves to protect muggles is BULLSHIT wizard propoganda; they're pussies trying to protect themselves from the ubermensch species. Trump will crush the wand waving faggots into dust.

>the only way they understand such a movement is to relate it to a shitty children's novel

>we wuz chozen wizurds
all aboard the special snowflake bandwagon

I've always liked the idea of muggle-tier protagonists taking on wizards and shit using modern tools and their own cleverness. Shit feels satisfying.

This is definitely more plausible desu, even the lore supports it. Less wizard blood = less potent magic So wizards have always had an incentive to keep procreation within wizards, which ultimately stunts their growth capability compared to muggles which as a whole breed with just about anyone and have insane numbers and ever developing technology.

Kinda reminds me of the Brotherhood of Steel and the NCR in Fallout New Vegas.

We finally realized that Harry Potter is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Posting without picture so you fag will actually read the text and not just rage because Tolkien is rated shit-tier

Copy pasta

>user
>patrician taste in fiction, initial d, 2hu, lotr, 40k and way more

>leftists
>HP, SW and AAA shit for geek points, all the same shit
I think the fundamental difference is that we think EVERYTHING can be fun, or yield an opportunity for fun.

>fictional series is excellent for self-inserting
>produces high-octane autism

every time
[spoiler]her politics really reveals why she never added any depth to Slytherin beyond embarrassingly cartoonish evil and nazi parallels[/spoiler]

secret alt-right mail service when?