ITT: Sincere discussion on Trump

Being a leaf, I love a good shit post but we need to discuss this seriously. As a Christian minority in the Middle East this hits me where it hurts.

Bush toppled Saddam and created a power vacuum in Iraq which killed millions, with sectarian violence still raging to this day. Obama comes along and campaigns about how he was against the war in Iraq and toppling governments. However, he does the exact same thing to Libya. A once prosperous nation is literally sent into hell by forcibly removing the dictator. Anyone with a half brain would know this was bound to happen with military action against Gaddafi yet Obama did it anyway even after his "I was against the war in Iraq" campaign slogan. There was definitely malicious intent here. Obama also wanted to attack the Syrian government over the "alleged" chemical attacks but did not have the support of the American people.

Next comes along Trump. He states continuously that he was against the war in Iraq. He also goes further and states that the US cannot be sure of who they are arming in Syria, and that while Assad is a bad guy, he is necessary for stability in the region. This is music to my ears and all other Christian minorities in the Middle East. This might come as surprise but we LOVED Saddam, we LOVE Assad. There is a time and place and a very specific type of society where democracies work... they absolutely do not work in the Middle East. A heavy hand is needed to keep the peace in the Middle East.

Now this two faced piece of shit Trump says he has "changed his attitude on Assad." Is this a fucking joke? He just pulled a bait and switch in front of our fucking eyes! What's worse is he now has the consent of the public to put American soldiers wherever he desires without the consent of the public for "surprise attack" reasons. This is looking to be the biggest fucking con in human history.

Does Sup Forums actually support Trump in this or is all the cheer leading here from the_Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/donald-trump-interview-new-york-times-transcript.html?_r=0
breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/30/president-donald-j-trump-announces-key-administration-posts
cnn.com/2013/09/09/politics/syria-poll-main/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tbh I lost a little respect for trump today

(((they))) must have really worn down his morale after what happened to flynn and bannon

lol no he's finally listening to what's actually happening because he's no longer getting information from retards.

>a shitskin
>a christcuck
>a fucking leaf

Sage

Serious discussion please no shit posting

I'm not happy about this either but on the bright side he will not have the support he needs to actually escalate US action in Syria. The country is way too polarized right now to handle another middle east conflict being started.

Trump cons:
- voted for the internet privacy bill
- appointed Jeff Sessions for AG
- has not gone hard for any corruption
- golfs too much

This better be him postering to get the media off his back and he's not going to actually do anything. If he moves against assad I'm done with him. Probably with politics too because it's obvious nothing can be done against the eternal jew running the show.

Democrats are all about escalating action in syria. Hillary ran on it. The neo cohens want it too. We'd be in syria tomorrow if trump decided to.

CIA WAR DRUMS!!!

The CIA wants Assad gone and will do whatever it takes to get Trump to make the mistake to go deeper into Syria.

Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.
>Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.

Why do the jews want Trump in Syria?

>voted on a bill
>as president
You've lost all credibility already

>reads The New York Times
>believes a single written word

>a fucking leaf

But you seem kinda serious so I'll post in your thread.
It's all a trap for Trump. They wanted him to say he does t believe Assad is behind the attacks (of course he isn't), but he'll make some noise, some tut tuts, and then be completely unable to do anything about it - which is exactly what he wants to do.
So I guess unless Trump actually puts soldiers on the ground - which is incredibly unpopular amongst your average Joe except for the most rabid Clinton bots - he should come out of this fine. He would have been dumb to not say his opinion had altered.
But a quiet moment of silence for those poor fucks gasping out their lives in an attack literally orchestrated to try and trap Trump and undermine his position. Lives lost because of those diabolical fucks who set this shit in motion.

Golan heights/greater Israel project

To take out Assad. Just like Hillary was used to help Obama take our Gaddafi and Bush with Saddam before that.

Assad is one of the last powerful leaders in the Middle East and they want him dead.

signs*

fuck off it's 2am

I mean public support. No one wants another war right now. It would put everyone who voted for it onto the firing line in 2018 and all their opponents would have to run on would be an anti-war platform.

They posted the fucking video of Trump saying he has now changed his stance on Assad.

Check the article before commenting stupid shit

user means the globalists really.

If Trump doesn't save Syrian babies who will?

...but in all honestly we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

I regret voting for trump, why did we let him have the nuclear codes he's just as bad as the others

Count all the jew special interest donors and jew relatives. It's no big surprise.

At this moment it's just words, he can condemn all he likes but if he does not act on it then it doesn't mean shit.

Liberals and the left fail to realise that Trump was an olive branch, a chance to bring politics back to the center after so many years of it creeping to the left. Despite what they tell you Trump is pretty center right.

If they destroy him they'll simply deepen the deep political divide between left and right that exists in many western countries. Either they give ground or there will be civil war.

Almost like he lied to the public and never intended to do any of the shit he talked about. I'm shocked.

assad > zog

if trump goes neocon, its over. us goyim know too much at this point.

It's obvious the being con Zionist taint is getting smellier.

Another user mentioned how this is Israel pulling it's puppets strings to punish Assad for him not welcoming Israeli bombings of his country.

>I regret voting for trump
You're not even american

I'm actually really pissed off. For one thing I feel tricked and so do all Christian minorities who voted for Trump.

And he other reason is the FUCKING BALLS on the media to accuse Assad of doing this. How stupid do they think we are? It's so fucking insulting for them to come on and spew this shit to the public. How do they think they can just get away with pure propaganda? They should be tried and hanged these cock suckers.

I'm getting so irritated of being told what to think or how to act by these motherfuckers I'm losing patience waiting for the revolution when the people grow some balls and stand up against them for once.

If Trump is just playing the media or something, it's a lot less obvious than usual
even all the biggest Trump supporters on Twitter are worried

>ITT: Sincere discussion on Trump Anonymous (ID: TO9cMJKe) 04/05/17(Wed)22:29:47 No.119710

inb4 assyrian

khool ikkhreh tarpa d'khmareh

Based OP leaf

FUCK TRUMP for this

This is a Trump board you stupid Nigger shareblue faggot

Say what? President lied and was a another hoax from the war mongering deep state? Who would have known?

But have to admit tho, Trump was pretty convincing. And still better than Hillary.

lol
This board has slowly been turning against Trump. Go back to your safe space on leddit kike faggot
He was very convincing. Played the anti-hero very well. I've been posting for weeks now he is Zionist with no traction. Sup Forums finally gets it

It doesn't matter what he does because people will bitch no matter what.

If he tries to stop Assad people will say he's being Imperialistic and oppressive

If he leaves Syria alone than people will say he is enabling Assad.

nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/donald-trump-interview-new-york-times-transcript.html?_r=0

As a canuck whos been with Trump since the primaries...this is the first time im legitimately concerned. We let this guy get the nuclear codes.

with Jews we all lose.

Border Patrol agents are feeling betrayed by Trump because Trump has nominated an Obama hire and hold-over to head the Border Patrol The guy is the one who did the open boarders and the Boarder Patrol hated him. Why would Trump do that? Trump is betraying a lot of his supporters by changing his tune not even 100 days yet into his Presidency. Not looking good. And for those who do not like Breitbart, Trumps nomination of the guy, Kevin McAleenan, is also on the White House site.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/30/president-donald-j-trump-announces-key-administration-posts

Newsflash Leaf - Obama had the support of the American People when Syria crossed his red line except he was too much of a pussy to call him on it. He just mumbled and whined and looked like the feckless leader he ended up being. As far as Trump, he was forced to change course because Assad was arrogant enough to use chemical weapons...unlike the scared Obama,Trump will do something.

trump is wrong on this. the chemical attack is another false flag like the one before it in 2013.

No proof it was as Assad

>Does Sup Forums actually support Trump in this or is all the cheer leading here from the_Donald?
You said it.

They think we're stupid enough to follow the words of a person we helped into office. It's meant to be the other way around. He should answer to the American people.

>Another user mentioned how this is Israel pulling it's puppets strings to punish Assad for him not welcoming Israeli bombings of his country.
Pretty much, all of this is happening because Syria shot down Israeli jets.

>Americans wanted war in Syria

When CNN who is hawkish as a motherfucker on Syria posts a poll showing 70% of Americans were against intervention, that speaks volumes. Was probably more like 90% if it was a CNN poll. Obama didn't have support from Congress nor the American people

cnn.com/2013/09/09/politics/syria-poll-main/

So stfu moron

Military industrial shills have his ear.
They're cockroaches. Subhumans.

I wonder how many of the faggot leafs constantly shitting this place up are sandnigger vermin

>Newsflash Leaf - Obama had the support of the American People when Syria crossed his red line
No he didn't, majority of people were against the war

Norseman here. You faggot cunt.

Yea he now gets info from the kagans telling him about wmds in syria

Whatever you say, Mohammed

I think Trump knows that the gas attack was a false flag, he is just feigning disgust for the moment so that he can draw more attention to these false flag attacks being staged by the rebels with the help of Mossad. Then he will have all the power to do whatever he wants to clean up the situation. Plus he would just look like a paranoid dick if he was the only world leader calling bullshit at this point, give him time to let the reality of the situation to leak out.

Relax faggot
Trudeau is a muslim shill
Trump is a zionist shill
Both are shit, stop acting hard and go eat some tendies you fat fuck

Trump is playing a game of chess. He was working on this Obama/Rice wiretapping angle for a couple of weeks and this Syria false flag suddenly deflated that a bit.

If he's skeptical all the attention for the next few weeks goes to the liberals and cuckservatives getting mad at him. Or he can just play lip service and move on with his original plans.

Wow they are paying overtime tonight.

I'll make sure my tendies are halal, just for you

I did too. It hurts to say it, but I think the Jewish influence in the Trump asministration won today. Getting rud of based Bannon in favor of kikey (((Kushner))). And while I dislike Assad for everything he's done in the past 6 years, at this point anyone who actually knows the conflict can realize he is the best choice compared to the Islamist rebels and ISIS. Tahrir al-Sham is a front for al-Qaeda, Ahrar al-Sham was founded by former al-Qaeda leaders, and there are few, if any, FSA groups that could be considered "moderate" or secular, at least not groups with much sway.
(((They))) fear Bannon for his supposed anti-Semitism (true or not) and his role as an alternate voice to Kushner as an advisor to Trump. With him deposed, now Kushner and the kosher cabal have even greater access to Trump's ear. And of course they want to topple Assad, as he is an ally to Hezbollah and Iran, acting as a link in the supply chain between the two. Not to mention the fact that they don't plan up giving up the Golan Heights. Mossad has probably already cut a deal for Islamists to give up aspirations of reclaiming the heights in a post-Assad Syria.
We knew there were Jewish elements in Trump's camp all the way back in the primaries, and of the fact he made numerous statements openly supporting Israel. We thought it was a necessary sacrifice to MAGA, but it's disappointing to see how many strings Trump is letting them pull. I still have hope for Trump, I really do, but these heebs simply can't keep getting away with it. Someone has to stop them at some point.

Assad just gassed children. He LITERALLY GASSED CHILDREN YOU FUCKING EDGELORD

>implying

Nice, do they hand those out at the morning meetings? You're buying into your own bullshit if you think you faggots are having any effect here.

Wtf i love trump now. Lets go nuke some a rabs

[citation needed]

Are you actually going to trust a known Muslim tyrant over your own president?

You can be an American living overseas.

Why would I trust any sociopath?

Because you voted for him.

>public support

kek, like he needs it. Dude has a military full of boots who will kill for a paycheck and some free health care. Watch the media, the moment the media sides with Trump we know we are fucked. They are already running his reaction with very little criticism which is rare as fuck.

Except I didn't?

Then you realize that Assad should be overthrown, even at the cost of going to war with Russia, as literally every candidate but Trump couldn't stress enough.

>Is this a fucking joke?
He is a liar. What do expect? He is a globalist, he won't go against what his masters told him to do.

kys shill

Are you living in some two-dimensional world where you either supported tyrant #1 or supported tyrant #2?

Some of the more sane folks in the world don't support *ANY* sociopathic political freaks. Because I don't support Trump does not mean I supported other people - it just means I don't support Trump. The world is not some two-party box dude. Use your brain.

Yeah when the Media sides with Trump you know we are moving the wrong pieces on the Chessboard.

fuck how could he buy that fake news! wtf is going on

Someone shut this kike's trap.

Shills are trying to divide and conquer us.

They don't want us talking against the Syria false flag attack. Just ignore this shit stirrers

Sage shill threads

Stop shilling

Assad promoted a secular Syria for all religions, is an actual medical doctor, studied in the U.K., his wife is a hottie from the U.K. who doesn't cover up, neither does he wear a towel on his head

(((Muslim tyrant)))

Stop shit posting please, serious discussion

LOL former Trump supporter here. I have to admit though it's pretty funny seeing him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let him get a hold of the nuclear codes.

Look at this shill, fucking demographic fishing.

This is actually hilarious.

He hasn't done anything yet. Posturing isn't getting you into a war, shill.

Remember to sage shill threads.

>t. fence sitter

no he didnt you nigger shill

>today I lost respect

>have image of "kike Trump" primed.

Hmm

This

>A heavy hand is needed to keep the peace in the Middle East.
this

or even just to keep them from blasting music and to get them to pick up their own trash at my neighboring refugee accommodation

Trip fag fuck off.

Take your ego and shove it up your ass.

I know exactly where I stand - not a single sociopathic political hack even remotely seeks to represent a principled moral position since Ron Paul.
Murderous lecherous neocons.
Frothing hateful leeching leftists.

Trip fag fuck off.

Take your ego and shove it up your ass

you really believe the mainstreem meteor at this point? They always show the most opposite story from truth, why would this be the exception?

also, nice caps edgelord

I feel the same bro! I've actually started to drop this truth bomb on normies posting the viral videos of the fake attack.

Fucking unliked Trump!

idk, I kinda like him
please stay mr. tripfag

well seeing dead children wasn't enough proof for you soo who gives a fuck what you want

>defending a tripfag

Back to T_D my friend

Lots of dead and dying children in the world.
Not a whole lot of context for any given case provided in a few pictures and video clips.

Either way, I don't think the solution to dying children is to cause the death of even more children through war.

Fuck off trip fag

Take your ego and shove it up your ass