Jared Taylor,Jordan B Peterson or Richard Spencer which one does pol like the most?

Jared Taylor,Jordan B Peterson or Richard Spencer which one does pol like the most?

Forgot to add David Duke and Brother Nathanael

David Irving

I like peterson

If you don't know the answer, you need to sort yourself out.

Peterson is the only one I've listened to. He has made an impact on my life and given me motivation to succeed and try to save this world. Other speakers might educate me on a topic or provide a new perspective on a subject, but Peterson is different. He speaks to that vague and vast soup of impulse and instinct in your mind. After one of his talks I don't feel like I'm being sold a product or a narrow viewpoint. I feel like I have more resources and incentive to do what I was already making myself miserable for not doing.

That's what makes it seem so genuine to me. He helps you understand how to sort yourself out. But in the end you do all the sorting.

Andrew Anglin, Trump

I like Peterson a lot, but he's not really Sup Forums, so I'm going to say Taylor

Leaf, dude, you really need to move on from failing his class. It's seriously not the end of the world.

Taylor > Peterson > Spencer

day of the rake is when exactly?

>missing the irony that they're exercising their freedom of speech to call him a shitstain to make their argument

Taylor>Peterson>Spencer for me though I quite like all three.

what point is this trying to make?

did the author have autism?

>diarrhea, vomit, or an ocean of piss

>I have to agree with something to post it

Were these made by a child, or a 45 year old ideologue?

Make like a tree, leaf

what pronoun didn't he call you?

>2017
>a university themed zine
you are getting really pathetic

>Being called names and made fun of will destroy your life
If I wasn't made fun of as a kid for stuttering I wouldn't have corrected it. My life would have been worse overall had I not been regularly insulted for being unable to put together a sentence. The stutter wasn't my fault, I was born that way. Demanding others accept you without attempting to change yourself first is the pinnacle of arrogance.

Jordan Peterson made me start sorting myself out. He made me realize I only sympathized with Nazis because I wanted to restore the Father. Now that I understand that I can move forward.

The analogy is retarded anyway.

I like Jared Taylor, he is a true advocate for the interests of the hwite race

Spencer is a faggot
The other two are based

>Jared Taylor was raised in Japan

oh shit

This.

Maybe I am just stupid but I didn't understand even a singe sentence in this article. Is this even English ?

Spencer>Taylor>Peterson

Spencer actually talks about real issues like white displacement. I didn't like hailgate, but for the most part Spencer is pretty great.