What's a good way to display my inner fascist in subtle ways?

what's a good way to display my inner fascist in subtle ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

colorthis.space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show your heart who's in control of the body by cutting off the entire body.

Be a liberal

only masturbate to anime

Get 14/88 tattooed on your face

Have sex with Filipino women.

>what's a good way to display my inner fascist in subtle ways?
Trump!

Get a swastika tattooed on your forehead

Shave your head

Carry a DVD copy of American History X with you at all times

I mean, I have a black MAGA hat and a Nazi-style Trump armband but the armband isnt very subtle

Wear the SS attire and be sure to salute everyone you meet.

Wear a kippah

Checked.

Not like that, definitely.

Dress well, work out, be honest

Walk around with your shirt off. Have orgies with teen girls. Drink espresso. Fight.

Bump, also curious myself.
Personally thinking about a tie or a pin, but alas with so many colours signifying so many retarded causes it's hard to choose well.

DS?

You could try sucking cock:
Fascism is for submissives looking for a strong man father figure. Those who follow fascists are by definition followers and weaklings.

Look up the etymology. Fascism comes from the term 'fasces'; a bundle of sticks wrapped around (one could say in rapture to) an axe handle with a projecting axe blade.

This is the core metaphor that defines fascism. The metaphor being that the many must give their will power up to the one (usually a strong man leader).

This ideology is by definition about weak people looking to give up their own power or direction (and most often giving up their own rights and freedoms in the process). To usurp themselves, to be submissive... and ergo the whole ideology is one of weakness. Fascists are the most submissive and weak people in my opinion.

You know I'm fine with people who want to be strong, who want to be an authority; but being a leader is about genuinely giving others help in exploring their own individual strengths, it's not about claiming the authority of a collective of submissives as if that makes you strong. It doesn't; it makes for the weakest ideology and followers possible. Fascism is the most deflationary, it poses the biggest lie, and is hence comprised of the biggest losers.

A human should be a human beyond all states; and hence able to inhabit all states. Fascism is nihilistic to individual authority and hence is nothing but a fragile empty shell that looks tough but ultimately hides deep weakness and as my title suggests; fascism contains some of the most submissive and damaged people possible. People in need of a genuine strength; but looking in the wrong place.

Just like Hitler's butt boy Ernst Rohm.

>>Hitler was aware of Röhm's homosexuality. At this point they were so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar form of "you"). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was homosexual.[6] Röhm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address Hitler by his first name "Adolf" or his nickname "Adi" rather than "mein Führer."

kys commie

>I only think of abstract philosophical and political ideas in terms of cock in my mouth and cum in my tummy
>y-you're the fags!!
The only people who don't like fascism are scared of getting gassed

Doc martens white laces and a wife beater undershirt would do the trick if you are not a mcfatty

If it was true it would shatter muh Hitler myth.
You should look into his personnal doctor.
Your Fuhrer was a junkie.

get the official Sup Forums haircut

try saluting people, when they are far away it can look like a normal salute

sharpie in pooper

with colorthis.space/

already done, but thats a pretty standard fuccboi haircut

suicide

The only ones scares of losing their place on this earth are ashamed albinos.

There's gotta be some fascist imagery somewhere that most people don't immediately associate with fascism... hmm.

90% of millennial males have some variation of this faggorific haircut, I hate Brad Pitt for popularizing it

I believe this because a jew wrote it!

you can get away with swastikas of a certain style as they are used for a lot of things. if it;s not a blatant nazi one and not turned on the angle and in a circle you'd be able to say it was indian or something.

Iron cross, every other biker rocks them and the brand independent uses a variation.

Get a job
Keep a job
Be good at the job
Run a small business
Run a successful business with employees

what a retarded thread

>Hitler himself was homosexual

Do they ever think back on the other claims they make before they come up with new memes?

>"Hitler was a homosexual, but was sexually repressed and this was why he never had sex with Eva Braun, but he used to rape his niece even though he was impotent and that was how he died a virgin"

This sounds like cool fanfiction do you have more?

>And then Stalin came into the room and starting masturbating to the scene of Rohm sucking on Hitlers micropenis.

No matter how many times you bleach them the shitskins still look like shitskins. There's more to being white than fucking pale skin you retard.