Yfw the gas attack was fake

>yfw the gas attack was fake

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/gore-assorted-disheveled-and-gutted-2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8_39FpcOFtE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_the_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_the_Government_of_Syria_to_Respond_to_Use_of_Chemical_Weapons#The_.22red_line.22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not knowing that Syria doesn't even exist just like the moon landing site

Is Trump stupid for believing the fake attack
or is he a liar for knowing it was fake?

>I thought I took a red pill but I'm still in the first layer of the dream

>>yfw the gas attack was fake

It's was real but a false flag....

theync.com/gore-assorted-disheveled-and-gutted-2.htm

did his cia report lie to him?
did he get his information from the news?

>

It's amazing they get away with saying it's real. There have been multiple debunked attempts at this false flag already. Fucking international orgs even admitted it was done by separatists to make the government look bad and draw the US into the conflict directly.

Re: Obama's "red line" horseshit.

How many times can you fall for the exact same scam?

Qui bono? Why the fuck would Assad use chem weapons? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. It's not like he's running short on conventional weapons and nobody gives a shit when he bombs civilians into paste on a normal day.

russias waking up.

>believing the cia

>theync.com/gore-assorted-disheveled-and-gutted-2.htm

Nice trips, but why are some of the people's pants pulled down but not taken off and other people have pants?

miss me yet?

and what's the deal with the white helmets? comments section says they aren't syrian and that they are UK/US and are always present when ISIS/Al Queda is around. anyone know about this?

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=8_39FpcOFtE

Cui Bono you pleb

>Red Line

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_the_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_the_Government_of_Syria_to_Respond_to_Use_of_Chemical_Weapons#The_.22red_line.22

Sorry, im still not tired of wining yet.

He's the President. It's not like he can come out tomorrow and break the truth about flat earth, normies would freak

ALS is a bitch. He didn't deserve this. RIP

also let's forget about the mudslime death cult and the jews that are playing chess with the world while we're at it!

April 2: Trump announces America will not pursue regime change in Syria

April 4: A (((chemical gas attack))) kills a hundred civilians in Israel's neighbor Syria

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................................

>mfw the first layer of the dream is a fals flag

I didnt know egoraptor broke his legs

>again

It was very badly done. Sloppy. Clear footage of the setup in circulation in less than 48 hours. Even worse than the boy in the orange seat. Whoever arranged this really needs to keep a close watch on all cameras in the set, and police the footage strictly. It's embarrassing.

>mfw Syria is on the moon

Did trump get cucked by his own intelligence agencies?

Wow... It's almost like (((they))) make fake news stories to push an agenda or sumfin

Serious question- how does it feel knowing the Jews won and we will all serve them in their wars until greater Israel is established?

>mfw second layer same shit

Look at his appointees. Session was a distraction and Bannon never had any real role. His chief strategist this whole time was Kushner. He started filling his cabinet with globalists and israel firsters day one. The whole russian thing was a distraction from (((who))) was really pulling the strings to get trump elected which served the additional purpose of creating tension towards russia among the american people. Then, before we knew what hit us, they stage this gas attack and trump's ready to go after assad. Trump lied to us the entire campaign.

>tfw the renetards were right

That's face I make when I drink Jack

Cia stands for counter intelligence agency
also cocaine import agency
chem weapons are only used in foreign wars, no person with an iq higher than 40 would suggest using chem weapons domestically

He's keeping up appearances to keep MSM off his back and he had to allow King Abdullah to look good too(he's got a lot of anti Assad refugees in Jordan). Trump is well aware of globalist shenanigans.

>there are people who still think the """moderate""" rebels aren't Wahhabi jihadists