ATTN, Bannon civil war Narritive is to Replace Muh Russia

The shills are at it again and on to their 10th narrative since the election.

Because the Russia thing is a total dud and its now turning against them the new meme is that Trumps white house is tearing itself apart.

This is not true Kushner and Bannon have been together on the Trump Train for over a year.

SAGE SHILL THREADS

REPORT SHILL POSTS

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL B8

We've done this before.

We are doing our best but so many anons keep falling for the bait!!!

The WORST thing is that shills are now happy, they have their ammo and I can't look at the catalog.

Could it be intensified by shills telling other shills to appear interested in their shill posts and threads?
God damn my almonds are so activated right now...

If you looked at the catalog you would know that California Democrats were just caught in an illegal immigration scheme.

are you expecting us to support an orthodox jew?

The 'Civil war' narrative has existed since the start of the administration, Bannon's downgrading reinforces that narrative.

This. I swear there is a whole lot of shill circle jerks going on atm. Although that being said, Sup Forums can be pretty retarded when it wants to.

Oh what a surprise, I make a thread pointing out the obvious new shill narrative and a fucking leaf comes to derail it.

DONT REPLY jk reply

Yeah Trump should remove his family and trusted literal relatives in favor of some other advisors.

I mean his daughter is a jew after all! cant trust her right!!!!

Do you honestly expect us to be this retarded, we arent lefties that will just turn on our people because you dangle a shiny star of david in front of us.

Be gone shill boy

That's SOP, honestly

Just keep firing. Shows fireable goodness

The Fried Rice revelations have them sweating bullets.

Expect more and more of this kind of shit as we get closer to hearings on the matter.

they're pushing the "shady wow gold and wife beating train"

This. They just cycle through the same old shit week after week and move on to the next thing when people start tuning out.

By this time next week they could easily twist themselves back onto the "Bannon is the REAL president!" narrative if they wanted to.

>2020

With the election fast approaching some sources within the intelligence community are saying alleged collusion between trump associates and possible Russian citizens in 2016 was technically physically possible.