Moving to America

The missus and I were contemplating moving to America
Where's the best state for a conservative veteran to live ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
youtube.com/watch?v=LfJGQ0n27vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Phuket.

Coronado CA if you have money.

If not I'd go Montana Alaska Utah Ohio

New Mexico is nice, the Big Empty is a good place to lay your roots.

Alternatively, Colorado can be good too.

Oregon. Most of it is desert and rednecks, west of the Cascade Mountains is a lot nicer climate but libfags abound, so if you're okay with that drop by. Oregon gun laws are also pretty fuckin chill. Texas is pretty great for that too, but try to stay out of the Midwest/flyover states. They're a shithole.

fuck off were full gas huffer

You and the missus can't simply decide to move to the US unless one of you holds US citizenship.

The only path to immigration is finding an employer able and willing to sponsor you - which is very unlikely and means you'll have little to say in what state you'd end up in.

Stockton CA

best state in what regards?

Fuck off, we're full.

is that what the mexicans do? just come to a sanctuary city OP

kill it with dung

>Sup Forums does a 180 and gets U.S. government to relax on immigration so Australianon can come chill

You going to turn into a fat faggot and your missus will leave you for a nigger crack dealer who takes all your shit and makes you sleep on a dog mat in the corner as you watch him bone your cunt wife.

100% true.

Oh yeah and you'll start shitting your pants in the supermarket

Midwest, aside from Illinois or Minessota, or if you like living on the wild side move to the south and enjoy our wildlife. I guess just think of them like Abbos on crack with guns and twice as smart

new hampshire

Sounds like a commie Ausfag needs some FREEDOM

Come move to Arizona. The desert is beautiful and we're a red state with great gunlaws. You can live up north of mogollon rim if you don't want desert

If you are not brown don't even try it

Keep your syphlitic Democracy stick to yourself

No, Mexicans do that illegally and skip the visa part.

If OP is willing to steal someone's identity or working below minimum wage jobs he may try doing it illegally too.
He just won't have the same support network that south Americans enjoy because of their community

I know lol would like to believe something different but posts on here have little influence on if someone can come to the US or not.

AMERICA
FUCK YEAH
COMING IN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH
AMERICA
FUCK YEAH
FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY

Why move here? Isnt australia like a whiteopian paradise compared to the US and Europe?
what the fuck is wrong with you. Dont come here unless your only goal is to become rich. If you want to live a comfy conservative life do it somewhere in Europe or Australia. This isnt the place. Trump is a zionist shill, once hes out the 3rd worlders will pour in. Australia will be a bastion.

alaska. folk are pretty red. college campuses filled with fags. no blacks to hate so you can just treat the natives like em.

Don't. We've got more niggers than you go abbos, and they're 10 times as violent. Visit before you move. You will see how terrible it is.

We memed Trump into office, didn't we? Kek

Move to Texas; you're probably white, it gets hot as fuck here, and we have as much dirt as we do concrete, you'll feel right at home. It's the most freedom you'll get compared to the other 49
>no state income tax is very nice to have as a cherry on top

Arizona.

I lived in NM for 2 years. It's not THAT bad, really, but it's not a prime location. The state's like 50% white, 50% Mexican. The almost-complete lack of niggers is nice, and (legal) Mexicans aren't THAT bad, but... again, it's less than ideal. While Mexicans are generally devout and family-oriented, the lazy Mexican stereotype is true. Life in NM is way slower than most of the rest of the country, and it's because of all the Mexicans. Also, while MOST Mexicans are fairly virtuous and traditional, many are not. Children out of wedlock, and DUIs, are both massive problems in the state.

My vote is for the right parts of Texas. Similar values without being literally Mexico 2.0. Lived in Texas for a while as well, and it was incredible. The right parts of the state are redpilled as fuck.

Tennessee, best state in the South. Just don't stay in Nashville, it's full of libs

waco texas

Oregon (particularly west of the Cascades) is fucking amazing. Great gun laws, no sales tax, people are paid to pump gas for you, if you can stand some libfags it's amazing (especially Eugene). East from there is all desert highland and fucking nothing, most everyone out there are rednecks (not the redpilled kind, the shit kind) and there are pretty much no major cities out there, just miles of jack shit. Think outback 2.0. Stay out of Portland and it's a beautiful place, man.

The Dakotas Montana or Idaho best freedom in the lower 48

austin tx is comfy

Is vigilantism legal in any states?

Pennsylvania

Austin is a shit hole full of sjw and muh pots, expensive living cuz we WUZ weird, and chronic traffic everyday, weekends included. The year that I spent in San Marcos and working in Austin was absolute shit tier, living within is no better. Bluepilled city in a redpill state, Austin and San Antonio are on the visit-only list

Can confirm. Austin is good for all its fun shit to do, night life, etc. But just make sure you're hiding your power level at all times.

Don't live there unless you want to get robbed. Lots of niggers and spics. Used to live there and the spic mayor is untrusted.

We're full.

Also, run by turbo liberals. Enjoy never having plastic bags, uber or lyft again. Also nuts taxes to try to prevent gentrification.

Alaska

Western Oregon is only insufferably liberal in Portland and Eugene. Most of the Portland suburbs are moderate, as opposed to places like Massachusetts and California where that shit is all over. And while the leftists are bad, it comes with the tradeoff of having basically 0 minorities. It's also a very sparsely populated state, so you can find real country style living 10-15 minutes away from Portland.

Isn't America a Republic?

Fuck off Oz niggers we are full. You can crash on the Leaf pile of you want.

Colorado is leaning a bit left now but its a really great option. The gun laws aren't retarded here (please do not go to california), the people here are healthy, the environment here is beautiful and sunny. The housing is kinda expensive, but that helps prevent sub-humans from accumulating here. The main city here is Denver, which has the best airport in the country. Theres marijuana if youre into that, I personally havent run into any critters that smoke the devils lettuce so just stay in a nicer area. Also the median salary here is higher than surrounding states.

There's no point. Every place is the same now.

Anywhere in California is good. That is the best state as it has the best weather and lots of jobs.

>aussis
Move to Detroit.
>Lot's of dangerous animals that will probably kill you
Niggers
>Subhumans
Niggers = abbos
>Shitty surroundings
everything looks ruined
>Everything is empty
just like back home, no intelligent life for miles

It would be like you never left

Go to Canada instead

>the best airport in the country

vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/

North Florida, somewhere between the Big Bend and Jacksonville. Stay out of the big cities and the couple of black and Mexican containment counties,, and you'll be fine. Florida tends to be Australia Lite when it comes to nature so it'll be a nice little reminder of home, and the northern part of the state is deeply conservative outside of the cities. Average education isn't the highest, but in general everyone is functionally literate. And you'll only be a couple of hours from a big city if you want to go to any fancy restaurant or anything.

New hampshire

Detroit or Chicago, you fucking retard.

Oregon

Montana, but not eastern Montana because it's ugly and not the only liberal city Missoula. Any western Montana or northern Idaho city/ town. Liberals are fucking frightened of those utopias and they label them "white flight" cities. They aren't inherently racist or anything, but they have a strong emphasis on self reliance and despise welfare... hence the liberal outrage and overall distaste for the cities in that area. They fucking hate self reliance and the weather scares the tropical welfare niggers away. The ones that exist are actually based and often hate their own city dwelling west coast brethren.

>make sure you're hiding your power level at all times.
this so much. to avoid problems at work I either bite my tongue, or stick to basic counter arguments. Once i was even called a fascist for just explaining why our company was cutting hours to certain departments.

>Where's the best state for a conservative veteran to live?
San Francisco, CA.

Conservative Veteran living in San Francisco California here

Montana as long as you're not asian

Cascadia.

America is bound to balkanise, it's the only legitimate means for us in North America, as white Europeans, to enjoy a truly free society. We have ours, and _they_ can enjoy Haiti and Brazil 2.0, then perhaps in 200 years we'll colonise the savages again if they haven't done anything useful with their land.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfJGQ0n27vc

>he thinks you can just get up and immigrate to the US

How old are you?

1 post by this id fucking learn nupol

Texas. We're in a battle with the Leftys over the future of the state and need to keep it red, and could use all the help we can get. The future of the US depends on Texas staying red.

And that said, for the time being it's still pretty conservative and absolutely based.

Lol 10-15 min from Portland and country living? My ass. 30 mins minimum for a decent parcel unless you're rich as fuck.

Honolulu, Hawaii.

I doubt you could, but you should move to a swing state, if you do. Like Ohio or New Hampshire. Since you're from Australia, Florida would be a good pick.

Fuck off, we're full.

Colorado. Wait, you're white, aren't you?

So how do you plan on acquiring the half a million dollars that you need to buy your citizenship?

He's true. It's very difficult to get a visa and without one you can't work.

Florida is the Australia of America I think you would fit right in.... Just make sure you don't move into a nigger neighborhood.

Hawaii or Puerto Rico.