The Redpill on Russia

A lot of the sentiment here on Sup Forums seems to be pro-Russian. Sup Forumsacks see Putin as the saviour of the white race, as a Christian fighting the Islamization of Europe and a benevolent authoritarian striving for a peaceful world.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
nytimes.com/1998/08/27/business/international-business-soros-s-quantum-fund-losses-in-russia-put-at-2-billion.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348191/EXCLUSIVE-KGB-operation-seeded-Muslim-countries-anti-American-anti-Jewish-propaganda-1970s-laying-groundwork-Islamist-terrorism-U-S-Israeli-targets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
youtube.com/watch?v=6x59oWQtTT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich#Vladimir_Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg
youtu.be/FiFAeluRtao?t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The hardest redpill to swallow is this: The Soviet Union never fell apart. It merely morphed into something else. Despite the hundreds of thousands who marched in government-organised ‘demonstrations’ against it, there was not a single mass celebration of its fall. Why was this so? Because its fall was a ruse.

The KGB merely changed its name, changed a few key people, and continued operating with the same goals under the name of FSB/SVR. The Illegals Program, which the FBI cracked down on in 2010, shocked the West, but it wouldn’t have shocked anybody who’d read the Perestroika Deception. Written by one of the highest-profile defectors to the US in the 80s, the book predicts the Soviet strategy with incredible precision. Anatoliy Golitskyn hit the nail on the head with this book, and together with Yuri Bezmenov and Ion Pacepa showed the West the dangers of cooperating with Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

Yuri Bezmenov deserves special mention, for exposing the strategy the Soviets intended to use to infiltrate the United States. In this video it is outlined in detail, the basic pattern of demoralisation —> destabilisation —> insurgency —> normalisation had advanced significantly and was nearly at the point of insurgency when the Soviet Union “collapsed” and, as many believe, Marxism died.

Marxism never died, it merely entered a gestation phase. While Putin has been using the Russian Orthodox Church as a front to send propaganda to the West (they were the ones to plant fake information about black churches being burnt down in the late 90s), Western universities began teaching Marxism en masse together with its derivatives (feminism, race studies, “anything that can take the students’ minds away from something useful” as Bezmenov put it).

The result of this is an atmosphere in American academia favourable towards Marxism and communism, due to the fact that kids who went to school for 4 full years (!) and majored in gender studies can’t find work - they blame the capitalists, the property owners and ‘the patriarchy’. These useful idiots are instrumental in Russia’s plan of portraying the United States as a neo-nazi, racist country bent on world supremacy. The KGB was the hotbed of anti-zionist and anti-American conspiracies, and its organisations (like the World Peace Council) have spewed anti-American propaganda since their early days.

The end goal is not to bring about a nuclear winter in the West, but to merge with it under the Soviets’ terms. The annexation of Crimea was merely an example of a problem created to propose a solution and make Russia look open to cooperation. Another example is the Russian financing of Jihadist groups (exposed in Litvinenko’s book “Blowing Up Russia”, shortly after releasing which he was killed by KGB agents in London). This is where the whole “le saviour of Europa” meme comes from: since there is no terror in Russia itself, Europeans perceive its policies as the deterrent to Islamic Jihad. In reality, it’s the fact that they are the ones paying for it that makes it avoid them.

Recommended Reading:

A Love Letter to America - Bezmenov
The Perestroika Deception - Golitsyn
Disinformation - Pacepa

Also: more on the domestic terrorist wave of the 80s.

where do the globalist jews come into play? they dont seem to like putin

The "globalist Jew" theories were also a product of KGB's disinformation efforts - The Scrolls of Elders of the Zion was made in Russia as an effort to create a plausible enemy and explain the efforts of the Soviets to undermine the US through cultural Marxism. Think about it - why would the Jews, who were literally expelled from every other nation for various reasons, want to destroy the one country which took them in?

>Defending Jews as a collective

Think about it - why would every country they've ever inhabited expelled them if they WEREN'T a problem?

they try to control and destroy every nation that takes them in which is why they have been kicked out so many times. the frankfurt institute left germany in the 1930s and set up shop in columbia university and began teaching critical theory which spread to every other college. why did the rothschilds commission the scofield study bible to be written which created christian zionism? the soviet union was one of the most jewish governments of all time and communism and cultural marxism are jewish inventions

Not defending them, they are a problem - economically, It's just that they have rarely an individual interested in politics and subversion. The one time Soros took a financial loss and engaged into politics was when he tried to prevent the Evil Empire from collapsing.

nytimes.com/1998/08/27/business/international-business-soros-s-quantum-fund-losses-in-russia-put-at-2-billion.html

Your representation of us is only a strawman
there is no "we"

Okay, now I know you're a kike

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348191/EXCLUSIVE-KGB-operation-seeded-Muslim-countries-anti-American-anti-Jewish-propaganda-1970s-laying-groundwork-Islamist-terrorism-U-S-Israeli-targets.html

>The Soviet Union never fell apart. It merely morphed into something else
My sides. Some retarted burger finally read *smart* book and thinks he knows some special secret.

This is modern. Jews have been accused and blamed for the same things for thousands of years now. KGB didn't even exist back then.
Explain that.

Russia is a necessary counterweight to the west.

Western media constantly bombard us with propaganda like (((White Helmets))). And the only ones with the balls to oppose this is Russia.

Also, without Russia, Snowden would be in one of your guantanamo prisons cells by now.
They are indirectly an important of keeping your 1st amendment alive.

what soros did there is what he has done many times before. the reason the ruble crashed is because he said it was 20% overvalued and once it started going down he put a shit ton of money into it thinking it would return to it's normal price and he would make 20% but it kept crashing from people panic selling. not the first or the last time he has engaged in such activities, some of the other countries are mentioned in this interview

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

soros gets political all the fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=6x59oWQtTT8

I am not referring to the historic issues they've caused, I am trying to explain to the "muh white Putin" retards that it wasn't the Jews who pushed the cultural revolution onto the US.

i don't get your point with this. i dont doubt that russia did shit like this during the cold war and i'm sure the us did the same kind of shit

>Marxism never died, it merely entered a gestation phase.
Look at all these marxist oligarchs just aching to give their power to the people!

Only USA cares about "white", which is a bullshit narrative created in United States of America. The real narratives are in terms of civilization and religion. Race is the most temporary of the three. As opposed to Sup Forums, even if you sired children in a black womb, they would still have your genes.

I don't think Crimea was as you say. It was a simple as this. Russia doesn't want to tow it's rusted up navy ships all the fucking way around europe to get to the hotspots in the middle east where it is militarily involved. Hence now they have tensions with Turkey, they want to use the Bosporus. It's simple geopolitics towards once again having a reach outside of their borders.

That was the goal: portray America as no better than Russia, an enemy of democracy and a power-hungry 'imperialistic' nation. You prove its success,

How did the Russian oligarchs get into power? Oh, right, through their KGB connections.

>Oh, right, through their KGB connections.
Wrong. They got it through their jewish connections in USA (capital) and Soviet Union (survival). Putin still got a lot of them killed. All journos killed by Putin have been jewish.

shills are busy tonight

>There was not a single mass celebration of its fall. Why was this so?

Because "capitalism" means having the country sold off to foreign businesses and well-connected apparatchiks? There's a reason Russia has to rig elections; in a fair one commies would win a landslide.

Check Russian life expectancy numbers over the past two decades compared to the Soviet era. And then think for a moment before posting your "communism killed 100 million people" memes.

As someone who's living in CIS, has ties with Russia and been there many times I can say that most of both pro-Russian and anti-Russian points on Sup Forums are bullshit.
Russia under Putin is surely not a Christian country and it's hardly a saviour of white race.
Yet it's also not nearly as broken and degenerate as some of Russia hating posts suggest.
It's a country of contrasts with average living standarts, lots of opportunities (both good and bad), masculine culture with a portion of depression and pride.

Khodorkovsky got fucked once he deviated from the outline the FSB told him to follow. Very capitalist of (((Russia))).

I don't see Russia as any of those things. I see it as a geopolitical counterweight to the Great Satan, America, which is a good thing. As far as they serve to weaken America globally, I don't care much what else they do.

Soviet Union >>>>>>> USA

So there is no problem really. USA is far more leftist than Soviets ever were.

And Putin himself got to power through his jewish connections.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich#Vladimir_Putin

>Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president.[30]:135 When Putin formed his first cabinet as Prime Minister in 1999, Abramovich interviewed each of the candidates for cabinet positions before they were approved.[13]:102 Subsequently, Abramovich would remain one of Putin's closest confidants. In 2007 Putin consulted in meetings with Abramovich on the question of who should be his successor as president - Medvedev was personally recommended by Abramovich.[30]:135, 271

Oh but these Jews aren't a problem, like the muslims aren't a problem neither in Russia, right?

Don't post something like this, let people live in their fairy tale world with mighty putin, the savior of white race.

Russians are openly racist and treat shitskin scum with the violence they deserve. So racist they even drove my jew dad away even though he was a born russian citizen and served in the army kek. They're doing something right even if the savior putin memes are fake.

>American academia favourable towards Marxism and communism
Not really true. Orthodox Marxism is fairly dead in academia. American intellectuals are neojacobins more than anything. That is why they focus on shit like trannies and gays while Soviets sent such people to work to death in Siberian gulags.

>The "globalist Jew" theories were also a product of KGB's disinformation efforts
Sure they were kike. Kill yourself

It truly is disgusting. Their ancestors would be disappointed in them.

6 of 7 of the oligarchs were jewish before putin got in. i dont know what the ratio is now

>As opposed to Sup Forums, even if you sired children in a black womb, they would still have your genes
If a white man had a child with a black woman, the father would actually be more genetically related to any random white child than to his own mixed mongrel child. You're an idiot.

>Putin as the saviour of the white race, as a Christian fighting the Islamization of Europe
lol no
But at least he destroyed Hillary Clinton

7/10 of the first posts as of 12:19 am PST are slide threads

Yes, and the man who got him into power died in UK impoverished. It's not a clean game.

Even more than neojacobinism American intelligentsia is Trotskyist. "Permanent revolution" garbage focuses heavily on identity politics.

Top 5 are jews, kek:
Alisher Usmanov, Mihail Fridman, Victor Vekselberg, Leonid Mihelson, Vladimir Lisin.

>he is not an individualist
>he does not see the big picture
Generally race mixing is a bad individual choice. Nobody wants favelas.
If your mixed children stay in your country and get children with locals, what happens?

Romans don't exist any more. Egyptians are a minority in their country. Anglos are all mixed, by conquest, might I add.

So being that stupid is good?

If you want to see smart ones look at the enemies of Russia in Ukraine, Azov

That too. But I don't think they adhere even to Trotskyism itself fully. They take from other stuff like postmodernism. It's really a whole new thing blending all the worst shit together.

bullshit

Ok, the USSR still being kind of a thing despite extreme reorganization within its member states economically is not something difficult to comprehend.

However, they are pawns on the table, same as us, they did not invent a "false" Jewish threat. The bolsheviks were Jews, and the reds were very much controlled by a Jewish elite, same as the west.

The Jews don't care how many countries they get expelled from anymore because they have the Holocaust victim pass to wave in the air. Speaking out against the Jews opens up a host of legal consequences in the west.
The pattern for soviet infiltration is being used in the US by the Democratic Party.
Giving people the idea that fascism is on the rise in the US is a trend happening right now before our eyes.
The people pushing this idea claim that these fascists are being supported by the Russians. Whereas Russia was much more afraid of Hillary Clinton, the backlash against the Democratic Party had nothing to do with their federation.

Russia is being manipulated same as we are. The ultimate goal of the international interest groups is to revamp communism on a global scale, creating a permanent ruling class that controls the resources of the world at will. If the US is to fall for the progressive lie, we will be forced into this abominable union.

It will not be immediate, these Globalists are laying the foundations for unions in Eastern Asia and the Americas, as they exploit Africa. By inviting refugees into Europe, they are systematically exposing the most nationalistic members, and crushing the culture that separated these states for centuries. Russia's ties with the Orthodox Church while tied very close to the state is a representation of culture that the Soviets wouldn't have allowed. Russia today only wants to regain its superpower status. This does not sit well for the Globalist agenda.

>If your mixed children stay in your country and get children with locals, what happens?
They produce even more subhuman garbage and lower the genetic quality of the entire nation.

who gives a fuck about genes? it's about preserving our cultures and countries and not lowering our iq. all the good countries are "white" and all the other ones are trash. race mixing and immigration will cause our countries to deteriorate into nothing and our cultures to be destroyed

Russian nationalism is imperialism and romantic feelings to Tsardom. Do you find it odd that they do not like the popularity of natsoc? They've had a civil war, they can't afford another. What would be the outcome of millions of people wanting a race war? I don't know. Maybe a race war.

Russia does have a problem with illegal immigration and cheap labor. Especially in Moscow. I'm not denying that. I'm not even denying the double standards of banning pro-German material, but letting pro-USSR material remain.
However, this is exactly how Natsocs would behave.

>They produce even more subhuman garbage and lower the genetic quality of the entire nation.
Those Dutch sailors 800 years ago, damn them for ruining our genome!

OP, your theory has a grain of truth in it: yes, much of the old Soviet structure continued in new forms. The rest is wild speculating. You've taken the idea that there is a deliberate plot by a powerful cabal to weaken the West with cultural Marxism, beloved of Sup Forums-tards (and itself completely unproven), and stuck Russia into it with no evidence (that I can tell) except this man Bezmenov, who makes the Soviets seem superhuman, which they assuredly were not (quite the opposite).

>it's about preserving our cultures and countries
Which is what Putin is doing.
>and not lowering our iq.
Yeah, well, try pushing that attitude to women. As long as there are votes, IQ will drop. Democracy cares only and solely about one thing. How to produce hell on earth.

And Pacepa and Golitsyn, both extremely high-level defectors. They knew the inner workings of the Soviet system, this is why I take them very seriously.

RIDF pls go

They shared your genome nearly 100% you uneducated retard. I think maybe you are mentally unequipped to discuss race. Learn a bit more about it before you choose to address the issue next time.

>Yes, and the man who got him into power died in UK impoverished.
I'm sure this is what they told you at shill HQ.

Op is right. Russian American Trump voter here. Do not trust Russia. I promise you all Russia is dangerous andmust be contained at all cost. Americans! Do not forget your real enemy. Russia and China.

What I said is true. Soviet Union was nationalist, patriarchal, Russian-supremacist, imperialistic. It was far more right wing than feminist, multicultural, judeo-shitskin USA.

>Sup Forumsacks see Putin as the saviour of the white race

I like Putin, and I don't see him as the savior as the 'white race', nor have I heard anyone ever say that here. The reason I like Putin because he is against the west going completely insane, which it has done.

What has been going on within the middle east is beyond strange for anyone who has been following it closely for the last 2 decades. Things just don't add up. We are and have been being lied to about it forever now. Putin often comes to the same conclusions I do.

Our real enemy is zog you fucking kike.

Any country seeking dominance over another is a direct affront to the Globalist agenda. They don't wage war as nations do, they form economic systems that bind countries to each other, making them rely on each other for support.

For example it isn't unheard of for resources to be mined in Africa, assembled in China, and sold in America. There are cars that are shipped overseas several times before their assembly is completed, like the Prius, which is partially assymbled in Japan and partially assembled in America.

The European Union as far as I've heard is a beuracratic trade federation that also operates on a global level. The aim of globalization is to strip countries and their people of their self sufficiency, in order to bring them under the control of a greater economic system.

yes because the western governments are so pro white right?

At this point I'd cheer for the literal Soviet Union to reawaken and take us over just to get rid of the fucking weak retards we have running this country

Degenerate commies always promoting this bullshit. Kys putin fag. I can't wait til Russian economy collapses again so you can't afford Internet anymore hahaha.

Civic nationalist, gender neutral, Jewish-supremacist, imperialistic communism.

KGB created the hippie movement, and along with it everything that followed.
This is merely a ploy. Russia is pretending to be right-wing to get support from most of Europe that wants to fight left-wing politics and then actually turn it communist.

This is why they like him, they wish their own cucked leaders would say the same

this desu. i dont think anyone sees him as a savior of our race but he is pretty cool for not being a total cuck like western politicians and he says cool shit sometimes

Faggots like you will be shot first you dirty fucking communist you.

>that quote
He never said that, but listen this speech instead
youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg

>They shared your genome nearly 100% you uneducated retard.
Mice share our genes, aside from 300.

What's more, current Russia is corporatist, etatist and extremely religious.

For all their denial, Russia is now closer to Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy than Soviet Union ever was

While Russia and China are a serious tactical adversary, the US is tied to Chinese manufacturing.
Globalists create economic dependency, they do not go to war unless that system is threatened.

>Marxism never died, it merely entered a gestation phase.
This is true. Marxist understand now that the material conditions have to be met before full communism can be achieved. You can see this from the economical strategy of Peoples Republic of China.

the dutch werent subhumans and didnt lower the genetic quality of the people they conquered. plus they looked the same

I'm not a communist but look at how this country is being run into the ground. It's gotten so bad here that literal communists would be an improvement on our economy. Hell im starting to think we could invite Mugabe over here and he would do a better job running the economy than Trudeau

So yeah Canada is so fucked that the Canadian SSR would actually be an improvement. I think that we can expect a Balkanization of Canada within the next 2-5 years

>mugabe
1Zillion Canadian dollar bill when?

>the dutch werent subhumans
The Dutch are the reason JQ exists toady. Had they closed their borders, Spaniards would have dealt with them.

It's wise, like he said the muslims have been there since medieval days, so he will support a "russian" version of moderates.

It's a different issue to the refugees, coming straight from the hotbed of extremism

What about American Annexation of Canada eh? Our borders would look fantastic.

>Civic nationalist, gender neutral, Jewish-supremacist, imperialistic communism
False on all points. They were not civic nationalists. They strongly favored ethnic Russians and the functioned as a de facto Russian-supremacist state. Jews lost their power under Stalin. Gender equality was only something stated but never acted upon, and traditional gender roles maintained throughout the entire history.

>KGB created the hippie movement
Wrong. That was the CIA. They did it to discredit the antiwar movement by associating them with drug addicts and free love subhumans.

>and along with it everything that followed.
Also wrong. US government ended segregation and started anti-racism to appeal to third world nations during the cold war. They ramped up feminism and consumerism to fight the cold war as well, to show how "free" the west was. All of these were done by the USA itself.

Doesn't that show how important just a few genes can be?

Russia has open border with central asian stan nations. There thousands among thousands of people moving from there every day
Russia has it's own problem with muslims as well. At the moment he's being cucked by the chechens. Only reason they've been peaceful so far is because Putin is sending there billions

Not really.

Russian minorities do not keep to their national republics, they infest the centers of civilization and behave like they own the place.

Hell, why do you think Putin and Co had to effectively ban nationalists? If things were fine and dandy they would have never gained as much traction as they did.

i think they just switched their strategy from economic communism to social communism. the goal of communism was to turn every country red so the jews could easily control everything like they did in russia but they saw that the west wasn't having it so they switched from everyone being equal economically to everyone being equal socially and having open borders etc. everything will be easy for the jews to control once everyone melts into a race with an average iq of 80. i think it's more about the jews wanting to be in control than a specific political ideology

There are three different types of globalism:.

Western globalism with Soros and Rockefeller.

Euasian globalism with Russia and China

Muslim globalism with the muslim brotherhood

Again, you're too stupid and uneducated to discuss the issue. Gain a few dozen IQ points and then read up on racial science. Until then you don't know what you're talking about

>tfw you watch an interview with putin speaking english and he sounds like a mouse

can any ruskies confirm he sounds like a mouse when he speaks russian too?

vid youtu.be/FiFAeluRtao?t=24s

American, mouse, pig and a nigger went to a bar. Nobody could tell which was which until the mouse started shouting Oy Vey.

I think that kind of shit is coming pretty soon

The protocols predates the Soviet Union you fucking retard

i dont think them not closing their borders makes them subhumans. all the western countries are guilty of that at this point

There is no issue.
>difference is an issue
Nah. The difference will be eaten by the strong race. You clearly lack any trust in natural selection.

>i dont think them not closing their borders makes them subhumans.
Opportunism at the expense of others is the flaw we find in jews. Or are they Ubermensch?

western countries are at the minimum, 50% libshit. That's 50%+ subhuman.

Sorry.

I really feel like other than Quebec and the cesspool of retardation that is the Toronto-Ottawa area that we really are one American nation divided by retarded historical circumstances. My view on this idea is very similar to how hitler thought of Austria and Germany but I prefer the term Anschluss to annexation because we're really just uniting what's really one nation