Osaka becomes the first Japanese city to recognize a same-sex couple as foster parents

Osaka becomes the first Japanese city to recognize a same-sex couple as foster parents

> Remove a small skin from a kid's penis and you are a monster.

> throw a kid into gay couple for adaptation and everyone is celebrating.

I am not the only one who is seeing the irony here, am I?

There is literally nothing wrong with gay men adopting children.

If you circumcise anybody, especially children, you should spend the rest of your life in prison.

And yes, Osaka is asking for trouble

Kys

Millennials don't need any help being mentally ill faggots.

>white "people"

Why not run him over and throw him in the garbage. Hey, guy. Men must be so shit that two of them the kid doesn't deserve any house

This fpbp

I don't see what the problem is. Two consenting adults adopting a kid.

ok

Osaka isn't quite right in the head and shouldn't be making any important decisions.

t.retard

Fucking goddamn it Nippon, why did you let the jews in

fpbp

Meh, it was probably 2 women who adopted the kid.

Change your flag and maybe then we can start discussing human rights.

Anime sucks, but this one was cute, especially the retard. The knife scene was great.

>Checks flag

Having two dads is better than having one or none you fucking goatfucking sandnigger

I take it you have never been to Japan

This

inb4 child abuse.

i was there for around 2 months. Why?

Evidence shows that there is nothing wrong with a gay couple raising a child.

They haven't remotely "let the jews in"

I don't fuck Canadians

Quality bait, desu.

If men were meant to have foreskins, they would be born with them right?

Anyone who mutilates children for any reason except medical should be put in a mental ward. Especially if some perceived "God" told them to.

>If gays can adopt why can't we mutilate children genitals?

Sand people logic

The samurai worked for the jews user.

Are you trying to say Canadians look like goats? Is this some inside joke? I don't get it.

sasuga osaka

Saudi is right, you stupid fucking leaf. Fags are abominations. Stay away from children.

>mutilate children's genitals
Shit user, I'd hate to see you with a steak knife at dinner time.

That poor kid is gonna end up a sex slave for two perverts.

It's so common here in the US. I was circumcised at birth because my parents were awful. It's a putrid practice.

Say it ain't so.

For Japan

FFFFFF
FF
FFFFFF
FF
FF

If i understand your position correctly you compare

Genital mutilation in young age

with

growing up in a household that will provide shelter, food and education?

Are you stupid?
You must take obstacles to get the right to adopt kids and growing up in a household where your parents love you is 1000 times better than growing up with no family at all

I've been here for a while. This is obvious bait. Nice.

Hardly

What fucking shitty country do you come from where the doctors have tremors? How the fuck can you not remove the foreskin without mutilating the penis? It's so fuckin easy even farmers can do it.

You need a Hans Landa

Exactly. The process and qualifications for adopting a child is not easy. Meanwhile two meth heads in West Virginia can pop out a child and kick it around till it reciprocates the actions of its parents.

>posts collection of role playing threads
You enjoy being a joke?

>What fucking shitty country do you come from...
Saudi Arabia

> mutilates

Big word for a removing a less than an inch of skin. If you mean by that you are not getting a consents then this is something else.

Also from wiki:
"Evidence supports that male circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection among heterosexual men in sub-Saharan Africa. Therefore, the WHO recommends considering circumcision as part of a comprehensive HIV prevention program in areas with high rates of HIV such as Sub Saharan Africa"

"Circumcision is associated with reduced rates of cancer causing forms of human papillomavirus (HPV)"

>implying growing up with faggots for foster parents is preferable to having no parents at all

The Jewish doctor who did my circumcision fucked up and I have literally a half inch of "penis" there is no tip. I have my balls and have to get off via anal orgasm to prevent blue balls.

NIPPON YES

STOP THIS MADMAN

Picking and choosing their is also one for a straight forum nice cherry picking closeted homosexual.

Once you stop this one

soon