"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

>"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

Said NO ONE. EVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcrightnow.com/story/30251895/where-is-marijuana-money-going-in-washington-state-heres-the-answer
ofm.wa.gov/fund/detail.asp?fund=172
youtube.com/watch?v=RYJ4A8n0g-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except I don't smoke and I think it should be legalized. Now what?

I do, it's a market that we put millions into shutting down and on the opposite end we could earn millions by decriminalization and eventual legalization.

You're either lying or you're a delusional retard.

Legal weed is a multi billion dollar market. You honestly think every single person involved in making that sweet dosh is a stoner?

I don't smoke Marijuana and I think it should be legalized. That shit helps stop seizures in epileptics. It's like a wonder drug.

I smoked it once and hated it but I know it has many medical uses and it's less harmful that cigarettes and tobacco, so I don't care if people want to smoke it.

Same for Tourette's. Suppresses all the symptoms and helps them lead a normal life (famous model study patient lives in my town, I met him bout 2 years ago).

That's my stance. I have smoked it at times, but I don't because I get drug tested for work. My neighbor has terminal cancer and reckons it's the only thing that gives him an appetite. He stopped for a while and ended up coming over to my place for help with his head covered in blood. He hadn't eaten for days, had a seizure fell and hit his head.

He's 100% better now he's started having occasional joint again, even comes over for some cold beers. When I saw him that day I thought he would have been dead within a week, he looked like shit

I actually do. War on drugs is expensive, and resources should not be spent on people carrying a fuckin´blunt. Highly inneffective, and a waste of tax money

OP isn't finding the support he was after. So what of it, OP? Let's hear your argument.

I don't smoke it but I'm all for medical marijuana. Fuck recreational smokers though.

I don't smoke it I sell it, it should be legalized.

Checkmate, or should I say Check yourself mate, before I fucking bottle you.

Medicinal marijuana that actually serves a purpose, i.e. oil, should be permitted. Every other aspect of weed should be banned. And strict regulation should be placed on medicinal marijuana to ensure that if someone absolutely HAS to smoke it, that it does not get abused.

I said that.
Collect tax money, stop wasting tax money.

People smoke anyway. It should be a social pressure to make people stop smoking.

prohibition did nothing wrong. Everyone ITT who thinks it creates magic money fails to realize that it's disposable income to begin with

I don't drink alcohol, but am glad that it is legal for all the morons to swill down and pickle their brains.

Pot is no different. Go ahead and ruin your brain. I won't care.

Pay some taxes for your goods, and I am a happy camper.

I don't drink alcohol, should it be illegal?

Good thread.

Hmmm, let's think about it... how many weed induced car wrecks have you heard of, and has anyone ever lost their liver to weed? It doesn't make people black out and do regrettable shit. If anything, frickin alcohol should be illegal. Also, I don't smoke or drink cuz I'm a yup.

actually, i did.

> expecting arguments from a retard who keeps making the same shitty thread 5 times per day

There's no "either" here, dude.. he's JUST lying.

Fucking, obviously.

I would try it if it were legal.

Why is it unbelievable? To understand something but not personally like it. I don't mind gay people, but I wouldn't fuck a dude.

I don't smoke and marijuana should be legalized - but vetted, controlled, and heavily taxed.

>heavily taxed

If you want to get rid of the black market, it needs to be able to compete in price and quality.

>I don't mind gay people, but I wouldn't fuck a dude.

Untill you would.. and will, faget.

>Why, is it unbelievable?

Literally, no.

I don't smoke it cause I dislike some sleepy effects, but I am convincted that it should be legalized

>"I'm an alcoholic and alcohol kills people and should be made illegal"

Said NO ONE. EVER.

>ww3 imminent
>dude lmao what about weed though?
>gimme (You)s brain neutered goyim

Half of the businessmen rushing to legal states don't get high on their supply, they just see a business opportunity.

>millions
The few states who legalized it have already earned billions.

I'm not seeing any of that money at work

The money is currently being redirected to criminals who don't pay taxes and do worse things instead of helpful citizens who want to make positive growth in their communities.

Alcohol is seriously so much more harmful. If you're an idiot with it and drink heavy and regular your relationships will fall apart, your liver will be destroyed, you will suffer serious withdrawal which becomes worse every time you relapse and can be fatal. There's a huge chance you'll drive a car and end up with fines, or jail, or killing someone. You'll get into pointless fist fights and could end up with assault charges and injuries.

But you can't ban it. It just doesn't fucking work, because anyone can brew it.

Just like anyone can grow some weed, which for 99% of people the worst symptom is wasting an evening watching movies or playing video games. It's ridiculous that it's illegal

It is being put into roads and schools, you probably never leave the house to see the gains directly, but the people delivering your food are able to do it more efficiently.

I don't and I want it to happen
It is retarded that it is illegal, it makes no sense to me

>>"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."
>Said VAPE. AND. EDIBLE. FAGS.

Fixed that for you.

>WA
>road improvements are either nonexistant or progressing so slowly that its measured geologically
>constant problems with schools not having enough funding
Keep telling yourself that

The retards here also passed a giant transport bull that we won't see the first effects of for decades
Sound transit is a corrupt organization
The mayor is incompetent and constantly wastes money on fruitless ventures
I'd rather see them put it all in a big pile and burn it for all the good it does

Get rid of the smell and I'd be fine with it. Tax it hard. I've never smoked anything in my life. Smells like shit and it ruins my day.

How is that pot's fault?
It is still making it less oppressive and keeping sales and property tax lower than it would be without the additional revenue.

I smoke it once in awhile, but only with friends. Far less than I drink a load of beer. or wine or rum. Decriminalizing that will go a long way to solving your cute little war on drugs.

I just want it legalized so the degenerates will have nothing to complain about. Just fine them the stupid plant.

The amount of regulatory overhead eats up most of the tax revenue
I'm all for personal freedoms, but the argument that it generates shitloads of revenue is bullshit

I don't smoke and think it should be legalized.

I also don't do cocaine or heroin but I think those should be legalized too.

Some people actually want laws based on principles instead of feels.

I do

I smoke it, but many of my friends and acquaintances don't and still think it should be legal. I've met very few younger people that believe it should remain illegal. I'm sorry, OP, but you're line of thinking is dying; you're losing the war. It's only a matter of time.

>regulatory overhead
That is still less than enforcement costs for it being illegal and once the jails aren't filled with pot smokers, it will be even more noticeable.

we legalized it here and now there are tons of car crashes, all the time

There were always a ton of car crashes.
Some studies have shown pot smokers to be more deliberate drivers who are less likely to speed.

Do you have any evidence for that?

nbcrightnow.com/story/30251895/where-is-marijuana-money-going-in-washington-state-heres-the-answer
50% of the revenue as operating costs seems like a lot
Apparently none of it is even going to education

Still waiting on the 2016 numbers, so this will have to do. Keeping in mind that for 2015 it was a start-up year and only represents a partial year of legal taxes.

> tl;dr -- you're full of shit and have no idea what you're lying about; eat a sack of dicks

>less likely to speed.
going 10 mph under the speed limit is more dangerous than matching the flow of traffic

>50% of the revenue as operating costs seems like a lot
No it didn't say it went to marijuana operating costs, it said
>-50 percent will go to the state basic health plan trust account
ofm.wa.gov/fund/detail.asp?fund=172

i dont smoke it and im fine with others doing it. what kind of nosey faggot cares about other people smoking a plant? there is nothing more degenerate than trying to decide what people do in their own lives

Its also more energy efficient.

>TAKE OPIOIDS FOR ALL YOUR PAIN GOY
>TAKE ANTICONVULSANTS FOR YOUR SEIZURES GOY
>DRINK ALCOHOL TO HAVE FUN GOY

Weed should be legal, I've never dealt with any weed withdrawal patients in my ICU.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYJ4A8n0g-0

for medical use it definitely should be legalized

for recreational use it should be, at least in burgerland where mexicans and the deep state are making a killing off of the illegal drug trade

> shorter breaking distance
> way less kinetic energy on impact

Yeah, sure is more dangerous than speeding.

SAID RON PAUL

HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER FAT BURGER PIG

>I've never dealt with any weed withdrawal patients in my ICU.
I tend to have some trouble sleeping the first 2-3 days when I'm taking a break.

>"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."
>Said NO ONE. EVER
I'm sure hardcore lolbertarians would disagree on principle

>driving along at the speed limit
>suddenly there's this asshat driving 10 under
>you have to either change lanes to avoid them or slow down and cause congestion

Why shouldn't it be legalized? We'll get to tax the shit out of it, and maybe once it's socially acceptable to smoke weed we'll finally see the end of DUDE WEED fags

never smoked in my whole life and I think it should be legalized

duh
the danger is in the speed differential of a car going slower than the surrounding traffic you dumb nigger

Nigger who don't know about Al capone detected.

So it no more dangerous than people turning or exiting a highway?

this

legalization and taxation brings more cash to the country.

oh yea or an older model vehicle

Drug addicts are rendered incapable of basic thought

I've smoked it but I think it needs to be clamped down on if anything. It's making the youth more retarded than ever

but taxation is theft, user

I said exactly this this morning. Go fuck yourself kike.

wrong

“We found that speed variation and vehicle interactions have a direct impact on highway safety,”

“Data from previous studies and simple logic say that a higher number of interactions among vehicles increases the chances that accidents will occur."

>>https:// researchfrontiers.uark.edu/2006/speed-safety/

I had to have 2 cunts in 4 point restraints the other day because they were both having delirium tremens, I probably gave over a gram of diazepam between the two of them.

The three things I mentioned do add to vehicle interaction and create the exact same slower than normal flow problem.

>straightlaced libertarians don't exist
Haha go fuck yourself

-- Posted from my iBong.

I USED to smoke marijuana and I think it should be legalized, now I'm in med school. Now what?

You people are a bunch of larping dictators. Who gives a fuck what people do as long as they are law abiding citizens and leave you the fuck alone? You'd rather spend more money on prisons keeping than making money off of cannabis. I thought white people were supposed to be smart. Maybe your archaic beliefs are why you're being rightfully genocided.

You don't need to tell me that, I'm an alcoholic myself. Worst withdrawal of every drug I've ever tested. So far didn't fall into delirium myself, thank god. But everything else from shakes to cramps to pain to all the psycho bullshit going on in your head. Maybe heroin is worse, but I don't feel like trying.

I seriously do not enjoy controlled substances. whether it's (((prescribed otc/utc))) or home grown recipes and brews, I'm not straight edge. it just doesn't work for me.

and I can accept other people's appreciation of the hobby. but above all I just want marijuana to be legal because I'm tired of paying taxes for nigger jails, mexican cartel hotel suites, and kike trust funds.
if it puts a dent in that shit then I want it legalized.

seriously dude are you not getting it still

> It's making the youth more retarded than ever

leaf gets it, see any post by this guy. he has clearly been frying brain cells
>niggers
>law abiding

jamal pls

>I think marijuana should be illegal, but I don't think alcoholic drinks, which are objectively worse, should be
Said every retard, like OP, ever.

You must have some serious cognitive dissonance if you believe that people should be free to make their own decisions/mistakes without government interference and then suggest that people should not be allowed to smoke a plant in the privacy of their own home.

I don't currently smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized.

>youth detected

#SyrianGasSmellsFishy
Meme war 2017 Hard Mode: Stop WW3

fuck off with your slide thread, saged and hidden

Ironic for someone who thinks only drug addict drive slow.

I think it should be legalised so I can smoke marijuana for the first time and not feel guilty about it

This is an ad hominem. You are retarded if you think this flies here. Fuck off OP. OP is a fag.

I don't smoke tobacco, I don't use drugs, I don't even drink unless on very rare occasions, and I dislike everybody who smokes weed.

Still, I think it should be legalized and it should be a personal choice for everyone over 18.

OP...
I've said that many times. You are literally talking about me.

>I don't use drugs, I don't even drink

I say this all the time, faggot.

I haven't seen an OP fail this hard in a while.

I don't smoke Marijuana but I think it should be legalized

What about hemp?