youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/849874400740560896
youtube.com/watch?v=GfwMGHkBIqk
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
twitter.com/angelojohngage/status/849724348768198656
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/bannons-downfall-the-alt-right-is-probably-doomed.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE"/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/339150039618314243
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/849879009278255104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

so what's going on in trumpland, senpai? i love bannon and don't want him to leave. can someone drop the real news on me?

twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/849874400740560896

what did they mean by this?

Is Alex Jones a shill?
First he buries pasta gate, and then he shills Bannon ousted and Kushner best friends with Joe.

He's not leaving.

This question has been answered ten times every thread today. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfwMGHkBIqk

Let's invade Syria, guys. For Joe!

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Can still go to meetings
>Still retains highest security clearance

He left the NSC, that's it

>be Assad
>be finally close to winning civil war for your country after 6 years
>randomly gas civilians in a super obvious and not at all strategically valuable way

Yeah something's fishy here

>W-winning r-right guys??!?!?!?!?!
HAAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i'm just getting in here, cocksucker. give me the answer or shut the fuck up

He's always been suspicious about the establishment members of Trump's administration. That's nothing new and its smart tbqh.

SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TRYING TO BREAK UP TRUMP TEAM IS UNACCEPTABLE

WE LEANED YOUR TRICKS WITH FLYNN

BEGONE

It's total bullshit

TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT IF HE GOES FOR REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA. THAT IS A BRIDGE TO FAR THERE I SAID IT.

> inb4 shill

>Tolkien would be a literal nazi by modern liberal "standards"
>they still reference him

The fella has had so many fucking redpills

He's no Trumpfan, not in the slightest, but it was the closest hes gonna get to a lib in office

How do hardcore trumpers feel about Syria? I'm assuming you didn't vote for him for this.

Good video
twitter.com/angelojohngage/status/849724348768198656

No shit

>muh wasteland

Holy shit, just like he said!

pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/bannons-downfall-the-alt-right-is-probably-doomed.html

What are you alt-right losers going to do now that your leader got kicked out of the White House?
Sorry, but it's over for you racists.

>see discourse going on in Syria
>UN crawls on hands and knees to Trump to solve the problem with nukes

yea you tell me

this

Drumpf fucking abandoned us for his precious Kushner

fuck Trump and fuck all the retarded Drumpfshills in /ptg/

fuckin' awesome. thank you.

I felt my faith in him waver

Still better than hillary tho

But Flynn left :^)

>119715637
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE"/

Reminder that most shills are in fact bots running on a toaster server in David Brock's basement, and generally you should not reply unless it's just to post helpful facts so the innocent passers-by in /ptg/ don't get swindled.

>He's no Trumpfan, not in the slightest

wut?

impeach Kushner when?

>have land on the border in the middle of the desert
>nobody wants it, filled with dead mexicans and drugs
>Fed government gives you above market value to build wall

whats the problem? This isnt china, your land cant be "seized"

>false flag happens
>literally nothing to do but address the issue
>suddenly everyone's freaking out over it when that's all Obama did for eight years

You can't impeach someone who wasn't elected you dullard

what downfall? He still has top level clearance and can attend meetings.

Please don't feed the shills

Is Illinois the biggest cuckstate? Pic unrelated

You can root for the guy to be successful, but don't expect Alex Jones to be backing Trump if shit hits the fan. He's said it long before any of this

I think, and hope, hes just putting on the show. The way he talks when he does those talking points for the media is alot different than when he is speaking sincerely. If he changes his stance on syria I will be pissed though, I have become very anti war as I have gotten older. I just want to be isolationist again.

Not everyone can stay on here all day and read every fucking post, bum. Get a job, libtard.

It's true. I don't know why people are calling us shills for being against something that Trump himself was against during his campaign.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/339150039618314243

this senpai

Git gud

I love ripping on manlets like any normal person, but those fuckers can get warrior mode fast.

He called it

Someone else bake the next thread

I'm out guys. Good night. I'll leave you with this.

>He met with Trump yesterday

>Styx

gee what a guy

God she's fuggin uggo.

I got it, goodnight

It's okay because fiction

Trump is like Sauron btw

dont forget he got replaced by a guy who went to one of the most conservative schools in the US where he would march around in a military uniform

>debate reaction pic
oh how I miss the primaries

hello youtube, Alex is a contrarian...That is all

He's a good guy though. Genuinely cares about his people.

I voted for him to destroy liberals like you. We can have WWIII and I won't care as long as the 10-20% of mentally ill white people are neutered and 40 million of their shitskin pets are deported or jailed for the crimes they commit and rendered unable to affect politics anymore.

manlet spotted

all the friends we made

Its because we have to. People try to fuck with you your entire life you have to learn to take step up.

The previous threads are always linked you lazy fucking niggers. Try and putting a slight amount of effort in for once.

What? You mean to tell me Trump supports eminent domain? I thought he was just joking! Guess I'm a #JebHead now.

>we

>He's a good guy though
>Arms and funds terrorists inside Syria with the rest of our fabulous gulf "allies"

6'4"

Trump won't do shit in Syria, he set his most extreme position yesterday and will bring it down to what he actually wants.

Who smoking a bowl of /JaredKusher/?

Good Goyim.

(You)

I live in the South, white, male and not gay so I am obviously a Trump supporter but I've been kind of high the last few nights watching him on TV, and I've realized he is retarded in so many different ways

Jared Kushner is using jewish influence to push bannon out of the whitehouse.

Cap it

He's going to talk with Russia about what is going on before something sparks

>Oy in ID
you get my 2 shekles

>liberals get btfo in the 2016 elections and only survive because of illegal beaners voting in california
>somehow they believed that illegally stuffing judge positions and intelligence agencies with moles who will eventually be extirpated would make them endearing to the American population

See kids here's the thing about Midterm elections. Usually the president's party is apathetic around that time while the opposition is energized by their butthurt. However this time around it's going to be at least roughly equal Democrat and Republican turnout because Republicans are constantly seeing everyday on their Talmudvision that demokikes are pulling out every dirty trick to fuck with Trump.

For the Demokikes who have to defend solid red Senate seats like Montana and Indiana this means they're fucked. Gain seats? They'll lose at least 1, possibly more!

And when they get BTFO again in about 1.5 years I hope they keep acting shitty up to 2020 even while their power continues to decline so that those mandatory voter IDs show us a massive Trump landslide in 2020.

Going to have a chat with russia before they decide on anything so as to not cause ww3.

It's like a poorly written film torn apart by autists on Sup Forums except its real life and its being torn apart by autists here.

Remember that time that Donald Trump was elected president of Mainframe?

Fuck Kushner

What the hell

College kids and minorities have even worse turnouts in midterms too

I choose KAC

Awoo?

If he takes the Syria bait and/or starts going down the Neocon route, I will be royally pissed and likely try to withdraw my recurring donation. But so far I still have hope that it's 5D chess. I love Trump and fully support his administration, but that doesn't mean that I won't hold his feet to the fire if he starts going down the wrong path. After all, he's the best we have but still a civic nationalist at best. If he betrays us, I'm not going to blindly cuck. With that said, I also hope that this Whitehouse Civil War crap is just the fake news latching onto something to try to (((divide and conquer))) the administration now that their Russian narrative is dying and the Obongo spying one is building.

HAPPENING

>doesn't archive everything he sees
nigger

Didn't Roger Stone say Kushner has regular chats with Joe is Joe? What if Joe is trying to get Bannon kicked out via Kushner?

>twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/849879009278255104
link doesnt work.

I've never even met a jew DESU

IC always gets stuck with bad press after they carry out orders they would rather not carry out. IC did not shut down Bush/Cheney or Obama/Biden and they will be hung out to dry instead of the fucking globalist criminals and there (((backers)))

You're buying into "media midterms", the ones where they go "in 2010 republicans did good in midterms therefore they always do good, ignore the 2006 midterms plz".

However this does bring up another point which is that with the Trumpstapo running around grabbing illegals they'll probably be less likely to interfere in Nevada's midterm elections like they did in this past election (non-citizens and Californians crossing into Nevada cost Trump that state).

Barry Manilow will chop off his dick and protest tranny bathrooms in our lifetime.

>Sorry, Twitter is taking too long to load
LITERALLY NOTHING

Nice to meet you than

oh shit they gutted it
it said that car drove into a crowd in israel

Arigato, mi amicable brotherman tomodachi.

REMOVE KUSHNER

>civic nationalist at best

You're not very bright are you?