Generation Z

Like millennials but racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K7sxB
youtube.com/watch?v=wvQ2n-tAzLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While I agree with you that some millennials are being won over by the right, I disagree that the majority of this war over culture is in said generation. Rather, it's more of a conflict with "Generation Z" and millennials. I'm a gen Z kid. Observing first hand my peers I'd say us and millennials are incomparable. To us millennials are a laughing stock. Walking down the hallways at my school you always hear jokes about triggering people and how they need a safe space. My school district is also very left wing. We are common core and my English class has a unit called racism and privilege. They try to indoctrinate but it fails. As soon as we leave a class riddled with liberal propaganda we laugh and make jokes about it. Also you have to keep in mind we are the most "racist" generation. When ever we have our fun it's plastered in the paper a day later as bigoted. No one likes being told they are evil, nazi, fascist, homophobic, transphobic, Xenophobic, sexist, privileged, and fuck farm animals. When ever we talk in school about identification someone yells out attach helicopter. Then the events that are shaping my generation are contributing as well. We see the news lying, we were born in an era where the US has been at perpetual war. We have to worry about terrorism, we watched our parents struggle in the financial crash, and we have seen whining basement dwellers not much older then us tearing through cities destroying shit. My most liberal classmates talk about how they can't read huff post, buzzfead, or any other extreme left news source. We'll see how we turn out but I have a feeling there will be far more gen Z CEO's then millennial COE's.

Why not just archive you fucking shitskin rapebaby

archive.is/K7sxB

Gen z being majority right leaning and conservative is a meme. There are more right leaning gen zs than millennials, but on average they're even worse.

This.

The article also says that they value individualism which is bad when trying to create an white ethno-state.

The fuck you doing?

Gen Z is the absolute worst. They're a bunch of facebook raised cucks and freaks. What study is saying they're conservative?

"Facebook raised cucks and freaks" nigga how the fuck is this even an argument, I know pol's been going downhill for ages but this is just a fuckin joke.

Regarding studies, google it. The article in question is linked here and you can very fucking easily google "gen z conservative study".

Waddle back down to the basement, don't act like you're any better than the "facebook raised cucks and freaks"

The study is probably bullshit designed to gaslight the right into a false sense of security.

They say that you get more conservative as you get older
What's going to happen to generation z?

Bullshit, I've seen you kids. You're generation Zion not Z.

PAUL JOSEPH WATSON TOLD ME THEY R THE COUNTUH CULTCHA.

Pretty much. It's just the same cucks who kept posting millennial hate threads every day here for years

Gen Z in Sweden is still faithfully full of faggots, I suspect.

My suspicion is that it's just because "Gen Z" is mostly shitskins.

And shitskins are racist and homophobic as fuck. Plus spics hate abortion.

So people call them conservatives.

It doesn't matter though. They trade all their ideals for more welfare.

GenZ is 55% white (not including white hispanics) if you include white hispanics it's 70%

14/88

Soon

>hispanics
>white

FUCKING STOP THIS MEME ALREADY

you need to go back to Shire.

This makes me happy to hear.

You need to go back to fixing my toilet

They are only racist from the millennial pov where everything is racist.

Gen Z is as degenerate and brainwashed as the rest

>archive.is/K7sxB

In France as well there was a report that 40% of 18-34 years olds plan to vote Le Pen.

There is hope.

Every time I see this I only respect the Somali girl.

Clearly, they do, in fact deserve Sweden more than the Swedes.

I have a theory that appears to be taken out of /r9k/ itself but I think it holds some truth to it.

Men are usually more conservative while women more liberal (to a more extreme than previous generations). They have the upper hand in the current context and absolute control in a marriage/dating situation. Also jobs are becoming more automated and less physical (more bureaucratic).

Yeah, and I could include Blacks as White too and we could go even higher.

Genius.

Congrats on falling for (((their))) plan

Fuck black girls

Everything about millenials just reeks of Jewish meddling
>they want handouts all day, or will work in some "cool niche" job they saw on a show or movie that is totally fun for pennies
>they will live in apartments for most, if not all their life
>they have been conditioned to believe sex is not something that should be appreciated, but mass-sharable, so fidelity and commitment mean nothing to them
>they will buy hand over fist anything with "all natural" or "chemical free", even if the product is marginally more eco-friendly
>they put 5 seconds into logical processing, and respond more dramatically to shock images or screaming demonstrators than actual conversation or info-dumps
>they want the government to handle all their affairs, so long as it means mean old republicans get uncomfortable
>told they don't need to start a family
and the best two of all
>LOATHE Guns, knives, and any form of martial art training
>Have absolutely 0 survival training, apart from "life hacks" on how to charge a phone
and that's not even touching the whole race and gender issues
Are jews trying to entirely obliterate humanity?

they are just millenials 2.0 2bh
these are the kids that are transitioning at 10 :))

Those children, and especially their parents who encouraged that shit are too far gone.

Sweden's is a mental discease.

Yep, Millenials (and for that to a lesser extent Gen X and Boomers) have been corrupted by Jewry.

>Rather, it's more of a conflict with "Generation Z" and millennials. I'm a gen Z kid. Observing first hand my peers I'd say us and millennials are incomparable

I'd say this post doesn't exactly impress what a mature teenager you are.

he just same fagged his own thread first post what do you think

>Special snowflakes

Hey! This is Sup Forums.

Only reason gen Z is so right wing is cuz so many are muzzies wanting to kill faggots and burn jews
The normal people are still left wingers
And the rest are just milo cock suckers

I hope that Gen Z is conservative. I hope that, that generation is seeing through the bullshit. I was born in 87 and as a kid everyone in my schools was really anti PC. We use to rally around songs like this in 2001
youtube.com/watch?v=wvQ2n-tAzLw

But once my generation went off to college it all changed.

I hope Gen Z is conservative. But they'll probably betray us in the name of the SJW.

Lol we were just in Dachau and still made jew jokes.

>But they'll probably betray us in the name of the SJW.
I disagree because this time the existential threats are real. I believe they're a transitional generation whose children will be more radically right-wing, perhaps the first to go after dysfunctional progressive legislation, as opposed to being moderate left masquerading as conservatives.

Hispanic isn't a race you dumb fuck. It just means their native language is spanish. Anyone of any race can be hispanic. There are white, black, asian, native american, and any mix of those that are hispanic. Plenty of hispanics are white, the brown spanish speakers you're thinking of are just mestizos.

The main reason "gen z" is shit is because it only exists by rewriting what "millennial" means. Millennials (and generations in general) are supposed to be close to 18 years worth of births. Gen Z is variously people born after 95, 96 or 97 under these neo-Gen Z studies.

OP of course exemplifies the other reason Gen Z is shit- ever since that one study of British teens came out all the little shitposting 17 year olds (yes, they are underage cocksuckers) have come out of the woodwork along with a few autistic 20 year olds going "GEN Z IS BEST AND NOT LIKE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE MILLENNIALS, NOW LET ME TELL YOU HOW UNIQUE I AM"

This is despite the fact that redpills and all the other faggotry that would have made British teens conservative in the first place originated from people born in the 80s and 90s- the Millennials. Gen Z created nothing themselves and their members on Sup Forums are even more autistic and annoying than the average millennial.

Not as bad a one might think. My sister is 17 and her class is pretty anti sjw and she goes to a school which is infamous for their feminist shit. They are by no means redpilled but they seem down to earth.

People of European race and physical appearance who come from Spain or Latin America are called Hispanic in America the same as half-blooded mestizos and full-blown indios. White Hispanics very much exist and the fact that people on Sup Forums constantly whine about this when the US immigration system primarily only allows in people with university degrees- which in latin america are just the white upper classes- demonstrates how retarded most of Sup Forums is.

Notably however genetic studies of white Hispanics indicate that they're only about 81%~ Caucasian so allowing them to replace the existing population of whites is obviously a bad idea. Ultimately immigration must be decreased and redirected primarily to developed nations with large concentrations of English speakers and 25-40 million non-citizens and anchor babies must be deported in order to correct American demographics.

Also no more gibs for niggers.

You're an idiot. If you knew anything about American shitskins you'd know they all have blue dreadlocks and post on tumblr about fat pride.

>"Facebook raised cucks and freaks" nigga how the fuck is this even an argument

Because fucking Zuckerjew hand-picks what his flock of good goyim are able to read in the news.

Here's the argument: if you use faceberg you're a good goy retard

Sup Forums wasn't a powerful force in 2001 or 2008. Things are different now. The redpilling of kids born in the late 90s and early 2000s is because of the existence of Sup Forums and other websites that have become popular since 2008.

Racism isn't a bad thing. It's a survival trait. Non-racist societies don't last, because conflicting cultures can't co-exist.

Make #SyrianGasSmellsFishy! trending

>impkying whites and asians wouldnt peacefully coexist and meld into some superior human life form

I don't know anyone who doesn't. Not of my generation, at least. It's the rubber band effect. Our parents and grandparents' generations thought that showering us with WWII guilt would shock us as much as it did them. But guess what, when you've seen pictures of piled Jew corpses since you were 5, it kind of gets reduced to annoying background noise.

There's this butthurt Jew "artist" who photoshops people's cute pictures at the Berlin holocaust monument as if they are jumping on the piles of Jew corpses. Just looks like a funny joke to me, not as something shocking. When I first saw those pictures, it didn't even cross my mind that maybe someone was trying to make a serious point.

Most Asians are dirty as fuck and selfish.

They wouldn't. Asians are the most racist and violent people ever.
No asian country wants white citizens.
You can't get better examples than Japan and China.

>im

>plying

I was the same when I was a young dumb kid about 'dead baby' jokes.
You'll get civilized when you become an adult.

Chinese eat eggs boiled in boy urine. Google it.
Asians that get Americanized are fine.

Go away chink. Australia belongs to the white man.

If a generation is raised that is immune to being distracted by non existent issues about race then that should worry the democrats intensely. Either the democrats will be forced to publicly talk about real issues, or attempt to invent another bogeyman to influence voters with.

>Gen Z created nothing
Well its ambitious to expect them to do anything extraordinary when the oldest person in the generation is not even 25 yet.

Always cracks me up

These so called "generations" don't actually exist. Totally artificial distinctions and unhelpful for understanding society.

You don't understand, America. You got the narrative that you were righteous heroes who stopped the Holocaust. In Europe, we get the self-flagellating attitude that we were all directly responsible for it, and should feel guilty.

And that instilled guilt culture has the opposite effect. We are oversaturated with Holocaust guilt.

I never thought dead baby jokes were funny, either. Maybe you just have a shitty sense of humour.

>tong zi dan

dude wtf

look, you need to accept Hitler as your lord and savior or go back 2 reddit

>Gen Z created nothing themselves and their members on Sup Forums are even more autistic and annoying than the average millennial.

Where do you think those people from the 80/90s got their "redpills" from? They're talking points from AmRen and things George Lincoln Rockwell was talking about in the 60s. Tell me what new ground needs to be tread in the ideology of nationalism and conservatism?

Nobody here is claiming to be unique individuals.

>you were righteous heroes who stopped the Holocaust
We, and Britain, plus some Poles, and a few French, etc.
>self-flagellating attitude that we were all directly responsible
You are responsible for your feelz. I don't care.
>We are oversaturated with Holocaust guilt.
Again, we don't care about your feelz. But if you do it again, we'll stop you again.
This is ironic, coming from your country, who stood up to the nazis and didn't deport it's jews.