Arabs In Spain

There is a program in which helps Arabs from across the Middle East to travel to Spain easily, have a look at their website at arabinspain.com/

Thanks. I will do this. Peace be upon you.

Kendrick > Drake >>>>>>>>>>>> Cole

Spain was once the most cultured and advanced place in the entire Muslim world also happens to be in Europe . makes you think

spain has a relatively low number of immigrants and not a single successful extreme right party

it needs a few million refugees so that spanish phalanx can rise again

EU's fault.
With Franco this didn't happen.
Fucking kill me, this nation has become a German colony and we are EU hyper-cucked.
We even had gun laws and commies and traitors used to be executed in the most gruesome way.

Reconquista when?

Welcome to the club.
We wuz nazis n shieet.

>spain has a relatively low number of immigrants
Nonsense. "As of 2016, there were over 4.418.898 million foreign-born people in Spain, over 10,2% of the total population.[1]"

The only way this country can go hyper-fascist is if:
1) A worse than 9/11 terrorist attack
2) Rapefugees raping everyone
3) Go Greece levels bankrupt.

if you only count african/arab immigration the number is 6.02%

they're basically arab already

isn't 2 and 3 already a thing in Spain though?

2 isn't. We just a very mild version of 3.

pic related, my own data

Have a*

>Be Spain
>Completely conquered by Muslims
>Few whites resist
>Take the land back by force
>Expel the Muslim invaders.

History repeats itself. I wouldnt worry so much bout them.

And then they'll go and conquer half the world again, huh? Spanish colonies on the moon when?

A lot of those are just retired bongs though.

Spain loves them because they are a net gain, as all they do is sit around enjoying the sun and spending their pension money.

I am awaiting that Russian anons that always posts about how Spaniards are 1%nigger and Arabs lol

It's as if the government is cooperating with the jews to subtly genocide us.
>Pro-LGBTQWDdjdjdjdjjg laws
>Men are treated like jews in Nazi-Germany due to feminist laws
>Sky rocketing taxes
>Become an entrepeuner is almost fucking impossible
>Kids have a shitty education and spend a total of 11 hours of work including homework
>Parents have work a fuckton of hours to get a shitty salary and then help their children.
Coup when?

That's just 1M of them. Then like 2M are gypsies and Moroccans in Andalusia and the rest are Latino Americans.