What did the British mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiEJKvbpOF0
wsj.com/articles/u-s-soldiers-heading-to-poland-face-a-grim-ordeal-no-burger-king-1489419924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

death penalty? are there even that many murders in the uk per year to warrant a death penalty? i know scotland has a higher murder rate but i thought it was pretty low in england.

Death penalty for the rapefugees

we do have about the 10th lowest murder rate in the world but we have 60 million people so we end up with about 300-400 a year

well shit. guess they want that 300 to 400 gassed.

We should have the death penalty for child molesters/killers

Pre-decimal currency is the final redpill

9% of Brexit voters confirmed /ourguys/

kill nonces and rapists and certain types of murder

legalize owning guns

castle doctrine

australian style borders

relaxing laws on fire arms

that is what i want

>What did the British mean by this?

"Look at how good we are at calling Leavers backwards trash without actually coming out and saying it."

double posted about guns lol

>no gun rights listed
>not even knife rights listed

bined

Kek, all Brits are bothered about is mass immigration. If the EU said "you can control your own numbers" we would've voted in, but obviously they were never going to give that concession.

All this nonsense about blue passports and lightbulbs will have been suggested to the people in this poll and asked if they thought it was a good idea. I highly doubt this was on the top of anyone's agenda.

>britbong on holiday in Gdansk

Why is dead penalty banned ? Restriction on state power?

>using (((pre-decimal currency))) instead of developing a new dozenal post-decimal currency
Dozenal is the final redpill desu.

>pre decimal currency
Wat? Britain never left their monetary system.

>legalize owning guns

lmfao in your wet Call Of Duty dreams...POMy

Murderers and other such scum should just be shot. No expensive injections, no elaborate gas chambers, just a cheap bullet to the brain.

Only because of leftist kikery is the death penalty expensive at all.

KILL NONCES

BLUE PASSPORTS SO FOREIGN NONCES KNOW TO BE AFRAID

SLAP KIDS WITH A CANE SO THEY DON'T GROW UP TO BE NONCES

ORANGE LIGHTBULBS THAT CLEARLY ILLUMINATE NONCES

CHILDREN SHOULD BE SAFE FROM NONCES INDOORS WHILE HAVING A FAG

BRING BACK THE THREEPENCE AS IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT JF'S AND NONCES CAN'T SAY IT

AFAIK they used to divide 1 pound into 12 pences and so on.

Death penalty for thieves and pedo's please.

Well The majority of leave voters were older so its no wonder that this is what they want.

I have to fucking agree mostly too. Punishment in schools 1000%

Selling goods in pounds and ounces is retarded though, they just prefer how they know it.

I would sign up to be a whitness to (both) those things desu

>Independent and You GOV
Into the trash it goes

>europoor doesn't think guns are good
>fucking pole of all people
You're gonna be begging for some of these when NATO dumps your ass and Russia comes knocking

guns are legal technically,but we need to relax the laws on them

now we are out of the eu we may need them again....cant invade a island with armed people lol

it will happen

You can't smoke in a bar?

I wonder if there was an option to choose England for the English, Scotland for the Scottish, Ireland for the Irish and Wales for the Welsh? That is the way Britain should be. They should also reconquer previous British settlements ie: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada. Then maybe once they have all those countries back they might be strong enough to take back America.
That's what I would have voted for anyway

Guns are legal, you tool
>I have one for hunting

>still no guns

pathetic

All the rules and regulations made it the sensible choice to simply abolish it.

>independent
Buzzfeed tier

You'd be surprised how much crime occurs there.

Who'd run the country if we put all our politicians to death?

WEW LAD

I'm all in.

>Leaves the EU to deal with the slavic question
>Wants a death penalty to deal with the Paki question

Absolutely based

Smoking in public places is banned all around Europe currently

Before 1971 (I think) a pound was made up of 20 shillings of 12 pence each for 240 pence in a pound.

12 pennies is a shilling. 20 shillings to a pound.
Back in the day a pound actually used to be worth something and a half pence was something that's use isn't just throwing away.
Decimal currency ruined the UK.

What color are their passports now?

What's wrong with led bulb?

I could smoke in clubs in the Netherlands and pubs in Austria.

Yeah mb

Still it sounds like it would be pretty confusing, but then I'm used to using decimals for everything so I might be biased

I already own an AK 47 and a few frag grenades

how about you murkan "freedom" goy billy

they let you have fully auto and grenades there?

I didnt think so

You forgot the Farthing which you must bring back while you outlaw electronic banking and currencies.

It'll never go back to how kids use to be punished.

Kids in their final years of school now ain't bothered about exam results, they are more bothered about getting likes on Facebook and Instagram.

The EU made us use DUDE SAVE THE POLAR BEARS LMAO lightbulbs that are a lot darker.

We used to hang people. If we did bring it back we need a full proof, humane, 100% painless way to kill folk first.
All I can thing of slowly depriving them of oxygen...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiEJKvbpOF0

Seems fake

B...but but but I see girls wearing nightwear in public every single day. In a shop, nonetheless. (I work at ASDA).

If it is illegal, which I don't know about, it's only a minor thing. I can guarantee that the slag in your picture was mouthing off to the copper if she really is getting arrested.

It's not like she diddled the tax office or forgot to pay her sugar license or anything.

Is the time hard? 24 hours and 60 minutes?
Fact is old British currency was easier to use especially as we didn't do shit like £5.99.

LEDs are brighter than the old bulbs though.
Plus, white light is about 1.6 trillion times more pleasant than that awful amber light we have.

It's a crime but as with all crime in the UK someone has to report it first.

Someone better

Round bulbs are objectively superior to the funky tube bulbs.

The British dont mean anything by it. The independent is a worthless leftwing propoganda rag teetering on bankruptcy. Immigration is the cause, and you Poles would know all about that

Now I've seen some busybodies around here, and some nosy twats who like to stir-up drama, but never in all my days have I met anyone who had so little going on that they reported a woman for wearing pijamas. lmao what a sad twat.

The police should be ashamed for even going outside for that, too. The dumb bints that dress like that are annoying to look at, and they're usually drunk, but as far as the clothing goes, a piece of fabric is just that - no matter what time you're meant to wear it.

yeah but LEDs function at unbalanced frequencies unlike incandescent bulbs and damage your eye sight after prolonged use, thats one one thing they never tell you

someone in big guvment got investments in the LEDs and are making money off them

it's always about the money

always

>I already own an AK 47 and a few frag grenades
K e k. You don't own shit buddy

And Burgers can get full auto and grenades, you just need some paperwork

LEDs already pull significantly less power than incandescent bulbs per lumen of light. You don't even need to dim them to save polar bears. Plus there are those round chinese bulbs with LEDs made to resemble filament if you want that classic look.

yeah whatever

I'm on Sup Forums and I dont need to prove you shit

I also lived in the US and know damn well how they go after people who break your gun laws, especially about owning military grade stuff.

so go fuck yourself

It's like the loud music law. It's for the 72 year old grandma who has to see this little bitch from across the road walk to the supermarket in a nighty while she's having her morning coffee on the lawn.

the independent isn't propaganda t.b.h. It's just entirely clickbait. I've seen it baiting lefties before.

LEDs are not those fluorescent bulbs. My LED lights come in a bulb shape.

Look at this fucking offcolor burgundy shit. How do you even live with yourselves bongs?

>angry pollock is mad cause he's a cucked noguns
Yes, give me more of your tears faggot. What're ya gonna do when Achmed breaks into your house and starts fucking your mom, offer him some kielbasa to keep his stamina up?

Changing the shape doesn't make it any less shit. At least they aren't as bad as when they first came out. It could take half a minute for some of the shittier ones after flipping the switch.

whatever cheeseburger for brains

go fuck yourself

ay its no wonder those kikes over ythere are fucking you braindead retards over left and right by the millions

their dumb-the-goyim-down project is really working well.

UNJUST

Old fag here. The cane doesn't work. Sometimes the teacher would give us a choice. Get the cane (up to six, 3 on each hand) or detention. I never knew of one person to choose detention. Ppl choose the cane so they could fuck off and go hang with their mates.

senpai, the old round bulbs have much more comfortable light for your eyes, LED's piss me off.

Maybe if you could type in English I'd be able to understand that rambling excuse for an insult. What's it like being the most cucked nation in the Eastern Bloc? Turned your back on the commies and now they wanna steam roll you, western nations trying to piece you together but they don't really give a fuck. And then you spend 1/3 of your yearly income on a shitty internet connection just to get bullied on Sup Forums

here you go

go jack off now retard

>cucked noguns

i can get a gun alright, i just dont NEED one.
i havent seen a nigger in the last 2 years, and im as scared of "ahmeds breaking into my home" as im scared of last years snow.

I would be super-butthurt if i NEEDED a gun to defend myself from niggers but couldnt get one.

right now i can get a gun, but i dont need it.
i can go get my gun permit right now and get a gun, it will just be gathering dust in the drawer.

dont lower yourself by debating with that yankee retard

youre only making an idiot out of yourself along with it

That's not a caning.
THIS is a caning.

>can't invade
Then explain why London is mini Pakistan. You have colonies on your soil right now

>i-i can get a gun if i want!
>i just gotta ask permission, get a license, wait, pay a bunch of money, then u get my .22 bolt action! see!
>i just don't NEED it!
Yea ok buddy, sorry your nanny state doesn't allow you to go out and buy a rifle whenever you want since you live under their thumb. Don't worry though, the Yanks will spend a couple billion dollars to protect your borders from scary Russians since your shitty country isn't capable of doing so :^

Don't think this is true, maybe EU

>Turned your back on the commies and now they wanna steam roll you

according to who? Hillary?

>And then you spend 1/3 of your yearly income on a shitty internet connection just to get bullied on Sup Forums

isnt american internet literally the most expensive and slowest on the planet?
Im paying 7,5$ monthly for a 50 mb/s internet.

B-but we're the kindest to you when it comes to the Brexit negotiations
Why do you hate us so much?

>i can go get my gun permit right now and get a gun, it will just be gathering dust in the drawer.

Also

pled

AHAAHAHAAHA

mine shit is unregistered and illegal

Cuz thats how I roll

>implying getting a permit is worse than selling guns to every random retard/nigger/spic/muslim that enters the shop with a wad of cash.
>muuhhh freeeeoooommmsssss

> the Yanks will spend a couple billion dollars to protect your borders from scary Russians since your shitty country isn't capable of doing so :^

I doubt these midgets could even protest their local McDonalds.

>selling goods in pounds and ounces
Savages

You don't have to lie on the internet just for us to stop thinking less of you friend :^

If you're in the middle of the rockies maybe, most places you can get a high speed plan for like 25 bucks

protect**

>americans who are literally there on joint exercises to get your shit military up to an acceptable standard
>complaining

K E K
E K
K

You want us to pull our missile defenses out and give you back your 40 year old Tantals then?

why are polak posters so pathetic???

these shameless whores crawl up everyone that hates them assholes.

god I hate this fucking pseudo country of subhumans

Too many Poles came to the UK and much like the Russians your foreign policy is alright but your people aren't nice to share a country with. The chavs like you guys though.

Where do you see me crawling up retard? Or are you triggered by """"based PiS"""" being a doormat in foreign policy as always?

I wanted to refute but then i remembered I hate living among Poolaks as well, so I guess you have a point

Burgers don't have post-Soviet ruins to loot like you do Miroslav

Same reason the USA is becoming Estado Unidos de America

Megumim

Finish reading the sentence next time, champ.

Dont worry leaf boy

give it 10 more years, after the kikes and commie are through with their """""country""""" it'll look just like a post soviet paradise in no time

already their infrastructure is crumbling.

He doesn't own shit, he's just trying to make up for his cucked gun laws and shitty military

Btw I own a couple Polish 5.45 mags, they're the most shittily constructed magazines of any country that made 5.45 mags. Fuckin Pakis did a better job of building mags than these idiots

>americans who are literally there on joint exercises to get your shit military up to an acceptable standard

its the opposite, senpai. american midgets came here to train with actual soldiers, its pretty hilarious.
Polish internet was on fire the first couple of months after they arrived to train here, everybody was laughing their asses off after they saw what the american army consists of: a bunch of faggot midgets.
Our tankers, which are selected from the smallest soldiers available, are even bigger than your army men.
The american army even HELD A PROTEST because the BURGER KING was too far from their barracks.
You cant make this shit up.

wsj.com/articles/u-s-soldiers-heading-to-poland-face-a-grim-ordeal-no-burger-king-1489419924

>Why is dead penalty banned ? Restriction on state power?

Because we hanged people who shouldn't have been hanged (Ruth Ellis, Derek Bentley et al) and we would have hanged people that were framed by the police (Guildford Four, Birmingham Six) if the death penalty had been in force at the time.

People are only in favour of the death penalty because they see nonces and murderers let out of prison to do the same thing again.

If the original thing of "Life means life" was actually applied I don't think there would be such a love of the reintroduction of the death penalty.

The British public have always been generally in favour of the death penalty and it was removed against their wishes.

This is what you get when your MP's are more liberal than the public generally.