Why do you hate hard-working people who just dont have as much papers as you do?

Why do you hate hard-working people who just dont have as much papers as you do?

I want to plow that chink whore

Hate fuck her. Make her cook fried rice while I plow her anally. Afterwards I want to take her to a sushi restaurant to eat then back to plowing her anally with leftover sushi we brought back home. I will feed her the sushi with wasabi while I ride her ass.

Why do white guys have such shit taste in asian chicks? She looks like a straight rice picker mainland escapee.

>hate fucking asian bitches

thatsmyfetish

If they're so hard-working, why'd they skip getting papers?

You have shit taste

Too hard to match your ridiculously high requirements.

>not eating the sushi off her naked body with chop sticks in traditional Japanese style

Not saying all of them are going to be rapists/murderers/drug dealers, but I know my people and I know their potential.

They have to go back
Only constructive members of society allowed

probably because illegal immigrants took all the spots

how do you like uzbeks ivan?

Because they're criminals, people who disrespect the law don't deserve any rights.

because often times not hardworking people come who bring drugs and crime into our country. And if they were truly hard working they would get a visa, and if you are going to tell me but America has a shitty immigration department i would agree. We just have to shut out those who don't come here and have a better vetting system so we get the people we want in America

Pretty much, if they work and are not violent

But they already managed to find jobs, so they are constructive.

Is the armpit hairless because she is asian or did she actually shave. I was expecting a bush there.

Imagine how much more the countrymen they've decided to abandon would benefit from their hard work.

Laws always change.

Because they're illegal

Do they?

because they don't pay taxes, they don't assimilate into the culture, and they drain lofty social programs that they will never pay into. they also drive down wages for low skilled workers or undesirable jobs which hurts our poorest communities.

>Putting your dick in trash
Don't you have any self respect?

>undesirable jobs which hurts our poorest communities
Ironic thing is this actually directly affects blacks the most. If I remember correctly they have a youth unemployment rate around 20% for 18-24 year olds.

Who said anything about hating an illegal immigrant? It isnt about hate, it is that it is against the law. If we dont follow the law for one person, but follow it for others, then the rule of law is inherently denied. All of these individual people and families add up to millions of undocumented workers every year. They are not properly represented, not properly protected, not properly adopting their new country. The people born in this country have certain rights and privileges that are very special. If someone could just walk in to our country, then what does citizenship even mean?

The real question is why this is being allowed? Who wants it to continue, and to what end?

For a simple and quick answer, it all boils down to an ideology of open boarders and the fundamental destruction of nationalism.

That's a man, right?

absolutely correct. and pro-immigration progressives will never understand this, that they are injecting venom into the communities that they claim to advocate for.

Hard working? is that why they left their shit hole?

The fucken rooskies are turning on us. Commie fucks.

>But they already managed to find jobs, so they are constructive.

By undercutting normal wages.

You mean the foreign invaders bent on absorbing my nation into their failed shithole? No thanks.

>Why do you hate hard-working people who just dont have as much papers as you do?

Because if their culture was as good as mine, their countries would be better and they wouldn't be coming here. They bring their inferior culture here and make the place more like the inferior countries that they are fleeing.

Because immigration is controlled for a reason. You can't have a country where "anyone who makes it across" is a citizen and collecting welfare. That these people are having to operate outside of the normal system and therefore not being taxed themselves. Who, since they are undocumented, have an easier time committing crime.

Basically blocking immigration sucks and I wish the world was a utopia, but it isn't. If a country accepts a certain number of immigrants, then it is probably with good reason.

>Why do you hate hard-working people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because they don't pay their share of taxes yet reap all the benefits of what they provide. They over-saturate hospitals to the point they get them shut down. (My home state had to shut down nearly a hundred hospitals due to illegals alone. Seriously, fuck being forced to give care to illegals when there's no fucking way to force illegals to pay their fucking bill. There's no consequence for just walking out without paying.) They don't pay for car insurance, or drive legally, they don't help pay for the roads they drive on. Schools that are oversaturated with the children of illegals suffer, then their dumbass kids just drop out anyway. They use shitloads of welfare (inb4 they can't qualify because they're illegal. They still can and they do. Most of Texas's welfare goes to illegal mexican immigrants.) they're nothing but shit stains on American society.

The US has to pay out the ass to support illegals, we're talking over a hundred billion dollars a year. And it was increasing until Trump took office. And the only argument to keep them is "Well, they pick plants cheaply and are hard working." Like that's worth a shit.

The ones who moved here legally are more hardworking and actually respectable. If they really want to live in the US, they can become legal citizens. If not they can fuck off and stop costing us so much money.

>I'm a burger, not a nip

very definition of yellow nigger

They lower price of my work just because they came from shittier enviroment and are willing to accept shit wages.

Then why don't you retards fight to lower the requirements into something you deem fair instead of trying to keep people who seep the fucking life out of the economy? Sorry but their slave labor plant picking isn't worth the hundreds of billions of dollars they cost a year.

If you're actually from Russia and not a churka, you know damn well why we do.