Assad's gonna allowed to get away with this, isn't he...

Assad's gonna allowed to get away with this, isn't he? Our president so cucked by Russia that he wouldn't dare lift a finger to their allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avQKLRGRhPU
youtube.com/watch?v=CaVjtqZwS1s
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/11/505784/Syria-Aleppo-Saudi-Arabia-chemical-weapons
kurdistan24.net/en/news/68860958-993b-42c3-b9f1-15a7d726f7e7/Chemical-weapons-workshop-discovered-in-Aleppo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Assad gassed kids because he is a baddie
makes sense to me

Anti assad rebels beheaded a 12 year old boy on camera, no one cared. Honestly, they probably killed all these people themselves so they could get help from the west and so that some stupid mulatto bitch could hold up pics of them in the UN HQ and feel morally superior.

Any proof on who did this? Or shoot first and ask questions later??

>""Assad""

Us not going to war has nothing to do with Trumps wife or any of her alleged lovers ya stupid shit.

Frankly, I would be mad if our president stopped the gassing of sand niggers.

>dead kids show up on TV
>Assad did it! We don't have proof but look at all these dead kids anyway!!!

Yeah, try harder next time will ya?

>Red Line

youtube.com/watch?v=avQKLRGRhPU

Going in there and deposing Assad would just make the situation a gorillion times worse than it already is. I honestly don't give a shit even if he did do it.

You do realize the town "hit" is controlled by Al-Qaeda right? You really want to start WW3 in defense of the people who committed the largest attack on the US in recent history?
Besides, the rebels constantly fake these chemical attacks in Syria to garner foreign support.
The SAA had already pushed back the Islamist offensive before the attack, a chemical attack would have been pointless. Also Russia is not so stupid as to allow Assad to use such weapons which hurt their PR as well. Russia have much more lethal weaponry they can use which also won't attract so much media attention.
Why would the Russians and Syrians do this? It makes no sense. The only possibility is that the strike was done out of revenge for an earlier attack, in which case war is war and there is no good side and America should still mind their own business. They won't though, because Trump loves Jews and the Jews want Assad gone.

so fake and notice they all have the same faked pose as if taught

Are you dumb? The bodies were obviously moved and put on that pose to be respectful

That shit didn't work the first time the Rebels gassed a bunch of kids. Hell Obama couldn't even pass gun control after kids "Died" over here and those kids were cuter. You really think we give a shit if the Rebels gassed their children again. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such depravity.

Bush got away with bombing Afghanistan back to stone age right? So OP is worryied by some 100 people who died compared to Afghanistan/Iraq wars?

This made me laugh so hard power ade came out my nose.

WE HAVE TO GO TO WAR

THIS IS AS BAD AS THE WMD THAT SADDAM HAD

Why do we care? It's not our country. Let the Arabs kill each other.

The Russians did an air strike on a ammo depot/laboratory and blew up some chemical weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=CaVjtqZwS1s

FSA (Al Qaeda) has been known and proven to have stock piles of chemical weapons.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/11/505784/Syria-Aleppo-Saudi-Arabia-chemical-weapons

kurdistan24.net/en/news/68860958-993b-42c3-b9f1-15a7d726f7e7/Chemical-weapons-workshop-discovered-in-Aleppo

Just even more proof that Assad is not involved in these attacks

>1 post

don't listen to this shill

are they supposed to look dead?

reminds me of naptime in kindergarten

I'd rather be gassed by Assad than beheaded by the Rebels.

Anyway, Trump is definitely going to war.

>No wall
>No immigration reform
>No infrastructure or job creation
>No America-First foreign policy

>Another giant messy Middle Eastern war based on lies about Chemical Weapons

>Tax cuts for the rich

Bush 3.0

Thanks Sup Forums.

false flag, sage

Americans love Saudi cock.

They're definitely going to war over this. The "liberals" who apparently loathe and hate Trump and will """""RESIST"""""" everything he does are even pumping out the Pro-War anti-Christian/Shiite propaganda now.

All in defense of Al Qaeda/ISIS

This is how retarded their populace is.

stop reading shill threads, cmon pol, cmon ffs

More dead children, please!

Those people don't look like they were killed by Sarin gas at all, in fact they look like they're pretemding to be asleep. Sarin is a nerve agent that causes neurotransmitters to fire uncontrollably, causing uncontrolled vomiting, voiding of the bowels and extreme muscle spasms. Death is horrifically painful and the bodies are often contorted from the muscle contractions.

why do you fat mongrels even care? What happens in Syria is none of your business. Your are not their neighbors and your do not have to deal with the consequences of your fucking hillbilly interventions.

either leave it alone to fester and just carry on with whatever you degenerates do. Or nuke the place with no survivors.

>muh poor children
>muh fee fees
Why are you mutts such damn faggots?

Where is independent expertise?

you are talking to r_theDonald Straya. What do you think? Those moronic shills are just as degenerate as the niggers they hate.

>DON"T DRINK THE KOOL AID!

@JBurtonXP on Twitter: Toxic gas attack in Syria!? QUICK! We have to bomb, invade, and destabilize the entire region to make sure no Syrians are ever harmed again.
→ →

Yeah but killing ragheads is an all-Anerican pasttime.

>muh childrun

Assad didnt do this. the war is almost over in his country, why the fuck would he do this now? just after all the previous accusations have been proven false?

this is done by US backed "moderates"
They are desperadlyt wanting to start a war with Syria to remove assad and install a puppet government, a government that would agree with the Pipeline from Qatar to Europe.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. USE COMMON SENSE. PLEASE...........

>children who will grow up to become islamists who hate you but immigrate to the west anyways
>giving a shit about brown subhumans who get killed in their crappy country
I'd do exactly the same thing myself these people need to be purged by a nuclear fireball