Animals are MORE INTELLIGENT than humans

Animals are MORE INTELLIGENT than humans.

No animal has ever produced any kind of device that can end not only its own species, but all life on its planet.

Literally all you need to know. Seriously, think about it. How retarded are we as a species, that we're willing to cause our own extinction over irrelevant disputes?

All life on earth is based on one thing, one principle: our genes give us qualities we need to survive and procreate. Doing anything to actively endanger your own existence and chance of procreation is already stupid, but to threaten the existence of your entire fucking species is moronic to the point of being fucking surreal.

Ok bud enjoy eating bugs and grass while shitting in a hole.

And fucking other gorillas. You know it would be fun.

I don't imagine someone who whines on image boards about the superiority of animals which fling shit at each other is going to be the alpha in any pack.

I would be fucking those gorilla sluts though for sure.

They would if they could

I'd rather eat bugs and grass and be ensured of my continued existence than be a mindless zombie so invested in a broken society they can't recognize its faults.

>HURR WE HUMINZ R DA BEST

No they just beat each other senseless with their fists or kill the babies of competing groups and eat them. Maybe go read up a bit you retard, animals are violent as fuck.

>Lack of ability to build weapons of mass destruction is a sign of intellectual superiority

I'm beginning to form an image of you bud.

Did Chad cuck you? Is that why you're mad at human society?

You know most humans do manage to procreate right? Society and human ingenuity aren't somehow blocking procreation, it's just your autism.

That's why they are animals, faggot. It was proven time and time again that people would burn the world for a big advance in technology. And it's bloody well worth it, because that's why we'll continue to spread across the stars. Weren't they afraid that during the development/testing of the atomic bomb the entire atmosphere of the planet would ignite ?

And no non-human animal has stopped to think and reflect upon its own existence. Never have they erected massive walls of stone and steel, they have never debated the significance of peanut butter on the earth's rotation. Not one other creature has had the opportunity to shitpost on Sup Forums, until you came along.
Animal kingdom BTFO

I hate people who complain about police brutality. Stop being retarded and you have nothing to fear.

Directed violence is an evolutionary tool that animals use to ensure the continued existence and dominance of their genes over competing genes.

Humans engage in pointless violence that serves no evolutionary purpose because our cultures create fucked up psyches that can only achieve any kind of happiness by inflicting suffering upon others.

so ? what are you waiting for ?
turn off pc
go to wildest place in your country and start living off the land
>flag
actually you know what don't go to wildest place in your country go to africa or something
it will be safer

Sounds to me like you want to be a mindless zombie so you can live a simple life uninvested in in anything, because you do not wish for the mental faculties to better yourself.

Animals cannot recognize their own faults either.

this isn't even good bait

You are blind to the function that the violence serves.
Humans engage in violence in order to increase their social status within their pack, same as any other pack animal.

>Society and human ingenuity aren't somehow blocking procreation

Just wait like half a century.

>And it's bloody well worth it, because that's why we'll continue to spread across the stars

Literally, right now it's a race between us developing the technology to settle on other planets, and us eradicating ourselves before that can ever hallen.

>And no non-human animal has stopped to think and reflect upon its own existence.

Neither do most humans. Look at people in the West, their entire lives are just a string of addictions and cultural investment. People are locked in a way of life (work all day, to continue having the means to continue working all day, to continue having the means to work all day, etc. etc.) and they are prevented by reflecting upon it from the pressure of that way of life, combined with addictions like sport, certain kinds of food, entertainment, etc.

If the majority of humans in the world actually had the ability to reflect upon their own existence, they would be more informed of the mechanics behind our own existence (genetics, functioning of the brain, evolution, DNA). If the majority of humans were informed of the mechanics behind our own existence and everything it has taken for us to exist IN THE FIRST PLACE, they would not allow psychotic politicians to possess tools to eradicate us all.

>Just wait like half a century.
literally and figuratively not an argument

I'm assuming you're a nigger

Am I correct?

Abandoning conflict and violence alltogether means abandonment of a selection process which made us the dominant species on the planet.

People like you exist only to die so that better men may elevate themselves and push humanity to greater heights.

I disagree, the entire world economy will crash and go up in ashes before any sort of major war, the kind you talk about, the kind that would eradicate the entire human race. You think the structure of this world is frail, that after all this bitching and moaning and war talk anything would happen ? You are more likely to see all warmongers strategically assassinated.

Why the disdain against the working class?
Don't you know that act of creation takes a lot more effort than destruction?

It is through accumulated labour and wealth of knowledge that elevates humanity. Not people reflecting upon themselves in giant praying circles where they mediatate nature of existence.

He just wants to be able to say "I told you so" when it all goes down, he doesn't care about doing anything about it.

Are you fucking stupid? Every species reproduce like crazy when they´re in optimal conditions, until the resources scarce, that´s when they die of starvation.
Our problem, if any, is that we haven´t invented enough devices to control the overpopulation

>It is through accumulated labour and wealth of knowledge that elevates humanity.

We cannot be elevated more or less than what we already are. Nature and all life is a system where complex code and interactions between different codes are dictated by the simplest of principles, giving rise to almost endless varieties of atomic and molecular combinations and interactions. We already are elevated, all life is already elevated, simply because it fucking exists in the first place.

It's a system that WORKS, estimates are that life on earth is about 4 billion years old. 4 billion fucking years it has managed to continue to exist and give rise to a mindboggling variety of lifeforms and a truly unimaginable amount of individual lifeforms.

We humans don't invent or create anything, we simply manipulate what's already there. Our technology is insignificant compared to the complexity of life itself and even all the processing power of all computers (everything ranging from PCs, to phones, to IBM's Watson) on earth combined can't even match the speed and accuracy which the human visual system, a SINGLE HUMAN VISUAL SYSTEM, processes input from out retina.

The only thing we need to reflect upon is the fact that we exist to begin with and already possess a wealth of technology: nature itself.

I considered debating your point about the elevation of species but seeing as you think the human visual system is top-notch and can't be improved hundred-fold just proves that you're some naturalist mumbojumbo that took too much krokodil.

Ramiel Best girl

You mean being from India?

>Not one other creature has had the opportunity to shitpost on Sup Forums, until you came along.

>you think the human visual system is top-notch and can't be improved hundred-fold

Elaborate. What would be an "improvement" to you?

I mean, human consciousness is constrained, it can handle only so many bits per millisecond. The visual system doesn't need improving upon because it can ALREADY provide more information than it already does, however we don't have the ability to process all that information because our consciousness is limited.

Within its constraints, the human visual system arranges retinal system in an optimal way in relation to our goals. The way object recognition works in the primate system in general (nevermind humans) is a dream to replicate for AI researchers and developers. The speed and accuracy are already faster and more precise than our entire consciousness can even begin to handle, nevermind all the information coming in from our other senses, the information from our internal monitoring system and our own thought patterns.

Computing isn't a matter of "improving upon", it's a matter of squishing in as much information as possible within certain constraints. The only reason we seemingly improve upon our computers (processors with more cores, more storage space on smaller devices, etc.) is because we don't even have the technology to REACH those constraints yet.

All the technology in the world can't even reach those kinds of constraints, while at the same time a single human visual processing area exceeds it by so much the brain has to distil the information it presents down to like 5%.

lol

Someones scared of God Mode!

KEKEKEK

Monkeys fight each other is strange wars with stone's and shit.
Still more evolved than niggers.
(:D)

>irrelevant disputes
>people literally threating human rights and freedoms completely undermining the reasons for living anyway
Wew

>Animals are MORE INTELLIGENT than niggers and shitskins.
>No animal has ever produced any kind of device that can end not only its own species, but all life on its planet.
>Literally all you need to know. Seriously, think about it. How retarded are non-whites as a species, that we're willing to cause their own extinction over irrelevant disputes?
Fixed it
All your statements can be projected to lower races such as niggers or Middle Easterners

>t. Partij voor de dieren cuck
Also 420 digits hah

The space program is totally fake. We are not going anywhere. Technology just allows us to ruin our environment at a faster rate. We are dumb apes, in a society built on Freemason lies. Civilization is massively dysgenic.

>Polis
Wanna know how this was drawn by a Turk? Which is ironic.

Srsly thought this was a womans crotch

Gonna fap to it anyways

i insure my continued existence in much less than half of my day(10 hours work+at home chore), survival in the wild is not usually so easy.

??

>How retarded are we as a species
Stopped reading here.

Some jews on the top want to use you as cattle, so they invent a weapon that can obliterate the wrold and basically hold it against you until they get what they want. The only solution would be to have your own weapons to hold against them, so that you have some leverage.

>continued existence

you would die in few decades like any other human, the difference is human might be able to cheat death one day, ape (you) will not

This may be one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.