We Wuz Vikings

All the britards who pretend to be the ((Empire)) were just a bunch of themselves and you will go down in history as the dumbest set of humans,You fought for KIK'es all these centuries,let it be the opium wars of China.

You in the name of empire disrupted many houses,forced many farmers to grow opium,the hypocrisy that shines in your words,WE WUZ EMPIRE,WE GAVE YOU CIVILIZATION And Shitzz.

You were just a front for a Jewish company,and you followed their orders like a Good goy,every major member of the empire was a freemason,and they followed their own interest while sending you good goys to Wars for their profit.

No I am not here to beg for GIBS though there are a lot of nig nogs here but our cream society is still better than yours,we don't fall for KIKES degeneracy like you,you infiltrated us like a coward,you confiscated our weapons by traveling from one settlement to another,all in the name of setting up a democracy.

Before you go on the Railway debate,you made it for the JEWS,not for us not for ourselves but for KIKE's,so that you can steal gold and supply your goy soldiers to die in a propaganda fuelled war.

You call yourselves the white race but you get Jewed in every point of history,and you are still getting Jewed,look at the Assad Gas situation,no wonder Trump will announce a new war,good luck dying for the Muslims,DINDUS,Mexicans and Petrodollar.(pt 1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Jardine_(merchant)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Matheson
liveleak.com/view?i=008_1491405231
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_slaughter_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Sugauli
youtube.com/watch?v=xnopPfUShe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cont.

This is what Hitler said about us:

"to tell the truth, I feel much more sympathetically inclined to the lowliest Hindu than to any of these arrogant islanders (Britain)."

The messiah who would have saved us all from this IMF and shit,you killed him,now how great is this fucking world eh? Student debts,shit tier salary,micro finance are popping up like mushrooms,middle class is dying,degeneracy is on rising.

But guess what? Somewhere deep inside I am happy that you guys are getting exterminated like good goys,I just want to see your race burned to the ground,that will be a moment of rejoice,let the ISRAEL kill you and muslim and meanwhile race mix you all with Africa,and then Russia and us will pluck the KIKEs and put them in Africa till their last hierarchy gets retarded enough to even walk straight.

(pt 2/2)

You and your countrymen shit in the street. You only have trains because we civilised you and you can't even run them right.

it's the 4 largest railway network in the world and yeah given the hair pin curves and diverse range of locations through which we,again we had locomotive companies,it was only your supervision under which we constructed the whole thing,literally every work was done by Indians.

We are pretty much doing a good job at managing it.

Again because of your ((equality)) meme you let those low caste to breed and they outnumbered us now,the KIKE's are using them in the same way Africans and Muslims are used against you.

Majority of upper caste are skilled and disciplined enough to not shit on streets.

wtf I love Pajeets now

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

b-b-but brexit will solve e-everything! b-britain i-is white! stupid e-e-eurocucks!

How does it feel to know you went from colonising India to being a colony of Pakistan?

What can you tell me about the opium wars and India's involvement in it?

POO

CRINGED DESU

on the other hand we wuz never anything.
but our only consolation is that at least we aren't Pajeet.

IN

LOO

>literally every work was done by Indians.

Disregarding the fact the steam locomotives and railways you used were both built and invented by the British

P.S i'm not sorry for the Raj and your not getting your Koh-i-Noor Diamond back either

>it was only your supervision under which we constructed the whole thing,literally every work was done by Indians

The same reasoning niggers use to claim they built America. I thought we taught you better than that, Pajeet. For fuck's sake.

Pajeet why you not like uncle Anglo, we give you train?

[Opressive Laughter]

0/10
>You were just a front for a Jewish company
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Jardine_(merchant)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Matheson

oh sorry Pajeet, i think i left my wallet in the petrol station. would you mind picking it up for me?

Ganga used to be the fertile plain and the agriculture point of Indian civilization that's why we had Patliputra as the capital for thousands of years.

these britcucks banned opium in their own country and went to war with Chinese civilization because they banned it as well because of rising epidemic,they used to force every farmer in Bihar to pay triple if the tax if they grew some other crops apart from opium,they killed the fertility of the soil causing major famine.

Can them niggers still make an America in africa? I guess not,on the other hand we will be defeating you in economy soon.

Damn didn't know all this, as usual our eduation never covered any of this, any books on this you recommend?

P.S.: I've heard that this is how the tatas and birlas made their fortune? Any truth to this?

Sorry I couldn't find it, guess all those niggers and muslims you let in must've taken em

Jesus, why am I seeing more memes depicting Britbongs as Mr. 60%'s?

Still triggered that they conquered an raped you while you outnumbered them 1000000000000 to 1,kek poo in loo.

direction to the gas chamber,sir?

So just like the whites triggered are triggered by the jews who run the world then? Good to know

>we don't fall for KIKES degeneracy

india almost overwhelmingly loves Israel. your country sucks our dick for military and agriculture technology.

India is already KIKED

Buying things is != KIK'd

Paying Billions reparation for 6 Gorrilion trillion on the other hand.

yeah cuz you do our job for us and kill muslims, which please continue by the way

you depend on our help against pakistan and muzzies, it's beyond just trade. Modi is one of the most pro israeli country leaders in the world today

i actually liked India, but sadly it will become muslim majority in 20-30 years anyway

Pajeet can you explain why your people still beat people to death for transporting cattle in the year twenty seventeen?

liveleak.com/view?i=008_1491405231

The absolute state of OP. Look in the mirror. Stop ruining this board and posting fucking useless topics, spamming replies and wasting everyone's time.

Discuss something productive.

>Poo in loo autistically screeching at me in my own language
You think about me all the time, Arjun...
But you know, the sad part is...
I don't think about you at all

>muslim population 170 million
>hindu almost a billion
>a jew who doesn't know math

Because the guy wasn't "transporting cattle" he was killing farmers cattle and selling them on the black market

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_slaughter_in_India

Shit is banned in most places

Yeah muslims don't usually think

>indiafags mad they dont have a banterstamp on their flag

>muslims breed 7-8 children per woman
>hindus stop breeding
>pakistan annexes India

there we go

tl;dr, and no I don't want to buy your latest street shitting map pajeet

Haha its OK to shit in the street or on the beaches but god forbid you kill a cow?

Just a reminder, I have not met a single Indian that did not leave a foul stench after spending time in a room.

I can literally smell when an Indian has been cleaning a room. Sorry Pajeet all indians clean up other peoples shit.

Ironic really considering your country is a fucking dump.

At least it isn't another "SUPERPOOER by 2020" thread.

Oh dear pajeet.
You poos crack me up. You think you invented everything and you love to gloat about things you are utterly convinced you've done alone with no outside help or inspiration.
Since you stopped clinging onto our apron strings you have achieved nothing on the whole. Your people still live in hovels, your agriculture is still unmechanised. You still have natural disasters which you do not seek to prevent or mitigate for the future.
Get a grip pajeet. Get you shit in one fucking sock for the love god.

>muslim birth rate lowest point ever
>we don't even need to have kids to be larger than them
>Unlike israel with 20% arab

>I can literally smell when an Indian has been cleaning a room
of course you can, spending all that time fucking farm animals tends to raise your senses

>Your people still live in hovels,
At least we don't live in londonistan mr. mohammad smith

Kek
No

Take a chill pill sanjay

Britain yes

You should call him a bloody basterd m8

It always makes me laugh when Poos use English insults kek

no wait, call me a bloody basterd instead

Aww bless, you found some ammo

Read your damn history propaganda. It was actually your disunity and rajas every 2km that killed your civ. Also your kings were mudslime niggerfag pajeet. If it wasn't British the squinty eyed Chinese fags could have invaded.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, the british took over this land, then fought against you idiots and took over your land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Sugauli

uk

I found your office

solution to all your problems

I found your flag

Those pics are so obviously fake, Probably posted By NF or BF or EDL or something retarded.

Indians not only bring their 3rd world behaviour to western civilization they also bring the foul stench.

Not sure how you guys can smell so bad but then again you think bathing in a river full of shit is a good way to clean your body.

You know your country is really fucked when your government has to compare its citizens to dogs.

While I think Nigel is one of the most honorable Brits since Churchill, I am dismayed that there is a sandnig mayor of London. One of the most famous cities in the world. Why did you let this happen?

Really this fake too?

youtube.com/watch?v=xnopPfUShe4

That's a funny looking man desu

Yours is better pajeet

can't beat anglo design

What the fuck happened to that Toblerone?

Can you write that in proper letters and numbers?
Here is a chart to assist you.

>dumbest set of humans

Damn, if I'd been conquered and civilized by the dumbest set of humans, I'd shut the fuck up.

A N G L O E D .COM

I think pajeet had to go home.
Must be dinner time.

Isn't it time for your daily prayers mohammad?

So what you're saying is you should shut the fuck up since the pakis and negroes have essentially taken over the UK? good to know

This thread

>Brits are all muslims.

>Indians shit in the street.

we were literally the best thing to happen to your shit hole (street) you call a country, now go back to your nigger family and have your daily shit in your designated shitting street

Only an Indian would think that running thousands of corner shops means you've taken over.

Now get that toilet built, there's a good chap.

Only an Anglo would think that running thousands of mosques means you've not taken over.

Now get that mosque built, there's a good chap.

Islam is literally the best thing to happen to your shit hole (street) you call a country, now go back to your nigger family and have your daily prayers in your designated mosque

lmao you just called Islam a good thing, have fun cuck, this threads boring anyway. OP can only respond with something to do with islam but doesn't realise he's a stupid shitskin

POO

They did not completely take our county. Besides we had complete independence and little to no political influence from the tea people. Also we remained united but you fags just had rajahs and HIGHLY divided kingdom.

>WE WUZ EMPIRE,WE GAVE YOU CIVILIZATION

Unforchunatly not for Hindu. You are still filthy (but with railroads and civilized court system). Even British were powerless there.

Kek, we ruled your country with only 150,00 men. Most of which were Indians anyway.

Are you really still upset that we tried to make you guys use toilets?

You are the one that needs a history book faggot. Don't base our history on whatever propaganda books your faggot writers wrote about us. Also get your poo in the loo prime minister to shave. Faggot looks like a polar bear with a disease.

We teach them to use toilet paper instead of gravel and this is how they thank us.

Yeah m8, he's throwing a right wobbly