What are the benefits of being a MGTOW?

What are the benefits of being a MGTOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQGH9zereFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

early suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=iQGH9zereFc

she will get bored of him later on

That is somehow better than early murder suicide?

Source?

he just has money, physically attractive, probably highly intelligent.

I bet she's a le roastie too!

>he just has money, physically attractive, probably highly intelligent

Fucking roastie she should have picked an ugly fat short sexually frustrated neckbeard on NEETbux

She looks really hot even after giving birth twice. Lucky dude

So if you don't meet a great girl by seventeen should you just kill yourself?

All life is evil, no life can continue without destroying other life, any contribution to life is a contribution to pain, decay, and vampirism and the gatekeeper of that evil is the woman.

pretty much yeah

t. stacy

Were you raised by a single mom? Go see a therapist to work on your issues

shouldnt you be in school kiddo?

Then why haven't you killed yourself. It is the only just thing to do.

There's really no benefits to entirely ignoring women entirely. It results in you dying alone and depressed. Yes, it's a lot of work to go through conversations with all these women to find that one woman who is actually worth your time, but it's worth it.

Happily married men live longer and happier lives. Ignore sluts, gold diggers, single moms, anyone who votes for anything leftist without being able to reason why.

good lord..

Ill take the 50 percent not 100 percent chance thanks

EBIN

Its encoded in the bible, the Yin and Yang symbolism, Greek and Roman epics like The Odyssey or The Epics of Gilgamesh and Pandora among many other works that have stood the test of time.

It would do more harm to family members who have invested a lot of resources into me, but as soon as they go it is a very real option if I can find a way to disappear so I don't burden others with my choice.

>this delusional to reality

>tfw 23

>everyone who isn't a MGTOW autist is a stacy/roastie

You don't get fucked in the ass by the jewdiciary system, stuck to pay alimony, provide for a liar and cheater, your time, your goals, your cash.

Simple - just wait to find a conservative woman, not a "liberated one"

Also thats gotta be the quickest way to ruin you and your children's lives.

You shouldn't avoid women if you're just some shitbag that does nothing with his life, the only value you can have is making more Americans. If you're in the military or some type of intelligence work I get it, but if the closest you get to war is CoD then you have no excuse.

50% is a meme pushed by retards who can't understand statistics. The dissolution rate for first marriages is around 30% and actually lower if you only include white college educated couples.

The other 50% odds is to be drained of your life force for her benefit until she tires of your weakness and uses the court to take the rest.

not many, but one of them is probably not having kids before 20 like some sort of redneck yokel piece of shit like in OP's pic.

Isnt that the same guy just with a different haircut?

>I don't know shit about ancient cultures and philosophy except what I saw on the history channel
>hey guys GIRUGAMESH LOL

100% of what, exactly? If you're really that afraid of being alone and are dependent on fake affection, you have no option but to get married.

"MGTOW" act like they have a choice. They're ugly incels who can't get women anyway. Do you think Chad "goes his own way"?

You can focus on God and Jesus Christ instead of your wife and children.

That fucker in the first pic looks like her brother.

You can't wait for that, you must seek them. Virginal women are much better, you have to get to them before others.

Dicaprio does

Delusional tradcuck with the virgin woman mene

>Do you think Chad "goes his own way"?

Plenty of Chads pump and dump. That's basically what Chads are known for.

Is that supposed to be the same guy

Not marrying/being in a long term relationship because you're in the position to have sex with supermodels every other day isn't the same as MGTOW because they can't get laid (99% of them).

>Christian MGTOW

100% helpless pussy

How do they become blond

I gaurantee you the odds are very low that someone who has kids before 20 has an IQ above 100, at least in the US.

>tradcuck
See
Go back to your containment subreddit and pay for the book of some gross sandniggers (roosh) on how to get laid

What history channel program documents all the ways women are evil using the sources I referenced, it sounds interesting?

Good post, mate!

I don't know what it's like in the Netherlands, but here your chances of finding a good woman is strongly correlated with you bank account and possessions. If you happen to find that one great woman, she's a single mother.

Agreed, should have mentioned it. Be picky, worth it. My friend's GF ran away with their baby last summer so I don't want that

MGTOW is simply yourself first, play against feminists' game

It is the same cause they're doing the same thing. I know your life revolves around how much pussy you get, but most people's lives don't

Plot twist - Both are her brother

Nah they've probably been hoping you would just get it over with already but are too nice to say it. You are a burden now ending it would lessen their burden not increase it.

Why do autists have such trouble recognising faces? Yes you spergs

You save money.

Only from knowing what you want it life, nothing. Found myself a nice Commie-hating anti-sjw. Cant wait to introduce her to Daddy Trump

dat watermark tho

Not being phased by cherry picked shit like that :)

Nigger detected.

Incel cope. Lol at grouping yourself in the same category as DiCaprio.

>and actually lower if you include white college educated couples

Yes those happy couples with no kids and 6 pets who didn't get married until they were past the peak of their fertility and aren't even ready to consider having kids yet because it's a "big responsibility"

That is not what they said that time I took all those drugs and freaked out.

Nice dated statistic. Maybe use something from the 17th century too.

All true.

>he just has money

Nothing above middle class by the look of his clothing

> physically attractive,

He just looks average with some will to exercise

> probably highly intelligent.

His IQ isn't written on his forehead.

>Cant wait to introduce her to Daddy Trump

The guy that on daily bases speak with Jews only?
His whole family and workers are Jewix

28th birthday, they're divorced, she doesnt let him see his children, without jumping through hoops, he's paying child support and alimony, she's living in the house he bought with his labor, she gets fucked by tyrone in his house and car, he lives in a one bedroom stinky appartment, his children are getting molested by their mother's "friends", if he's lucky she doesnt sell them for drugs
if he's lucky she lets him interact with them at all
if they're not married the outcome is very similar, with a highly increased chance of separation and abuse added
either way his daughters will be raised to be useless female-centric whores because that's what worked for mommy so why would she teach anything else

like im gonna spoonfed your fedora wearing ass
go to a library sometime kid

It's not dated you stupid nigger how are you supposed to measure the dissolution rates of marriages after 10 years without waiting 10 years first. Besides divorce rates have fallen a lot over the past 10 years so the rate is probably even lower

>all these MGTOW degenerates swarming this thread

Hitler would have no problem gassing all you manchild defects.

Just because the only way you know how to get laid is to pay Russian Roulette with your wealth doesn't mean that is everyone's reality

would make sense seeing that the top billionaires are jews. Step up muhammad

Nailed it

no what he had is good parenting
that's why he matured so well between 17 and 23
he's gonna get raped anyway though

The fuck is an MGTOW? Machine gun tube launched wireless?

Why do mgtowcucks get triggered so easily? Just because they are lonely miserable and sexually frustrated doesn't mean everyone else is.

It's so funny you say "tradcuck", when a guy who kisses a woman who has had another man's semen in her mouth is a literal cuck.

Guy who settle for sloppy seconds are cucks. What don't you understand?

>shaming tactics
When will tradcucks learn

you're the one arguing like a woman, attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message

>MGTOW
Men
Going
Their
Own
Way

Aka: "I want to be a virgin."

Idk what planet you live on where you think you're finding a virgin girl past the age of 20. If you will only marry virgins, you're already mgtow

Omega males from reddit who can't get laid and are trying to rationalise their sexual failure and poor genetics by pretending to not care about getting laid.

>I a French shitposter can see into the future

We lack context to make any assumption better than shit.

Not rwally about getting laid. It's refusing to get married

>10 posts by this ID

Calm down with the autism.

Damn. Frogs throwing down the redpills.

The only objective meaning across all life is reproduction. If you aren't going to do it please stop taking up resources and kill yourself.

pretty redpilled
tut tut now that's delusional friendo
all you said about woman and life is true but it is redeemed anyway

free falling

>11 posts by this Id
Ahahah

My main problem with MGTOW is that they're at the same time parasytes and cucks who willingly remove themselves from the gene pool.

How pathetic.

But i'll admit they're redpilled on female behavior.

This thread:

>kek you roastie/stacy/enjoy getting fucked by the vaginal jew, divorce statistics
>lol nerd virgin enjoy suidcide by 30. Did i mention you are a virgin?

just like every single other MGTOW thread, aren't you guys little bored of it yet?

>shaming tactics

What else does MGTOW use to fight back?

Feminism feeds off the salt it generates from easily triggered poorly raised bitches and MGTOW is no different.

There is so many similarities between these 2 groups and it's followers that It boggles my mind that all you so called redpilled intellectuals haven't yet put the pieces together yourselves.

Both Feminists & MGTOWs are on death row.

Divorce rates per 1000 habitants have fallen, but I'll let you think by yourself why that's the cause.

>Happily married men
in what galaxy are you living?
those men only exist in strong traditional civilizations
that ended in 1969 in the West

Why are mgtowcucks so bitter? Is it because they never experienced teenage love?

>If you will only marry virgins, you're already mgtow

So marry a girl under 20?

If you kiss or fuck or eat out a girl who's had another guy's semen in her mouth or vagina, that makes you a cuck.

So slow down with the whole "tradcuck" thing. Marrying a virgin wife is the least cucked thing you could ever do.