Japan and China fighting in East China Sea over 8 islands soon
Syria Regime change soon
Russia wont like USA Involvement in Syria
Russia invades Baltics and holds aggression and nukes at Polish Border
Poland arms and creates Ukraine Rebels against Russia
African Union is formed as a result

If we survive to Friday we are blessed by god

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/04/04/world-war-iii-nightmare-scenario-brewing-in-the-east-china-sea.html
express.co.uk/news/world/784830/NATO-British-troops-head-Poland-Nato-Russian-offensive-actions
youtube.com/watch?v=qmA1g5pLWOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very Important bump

annnnnd nothings gonna happen like usual.

Look at the signs
Keep your eyes open and stay safe user

Go and just play fallout 4 kid.Sup Forums is for adults.

Those aren't phenomena but presuppositions.

shut the fuck up and go to bed burger

Japan Conflict was just being talked about
More troops are at the polish border

Nothing will happen.

There is no "fighting" you are creating hyperbole. Understand how to substantiate evidence.

cnbc.com/2017/04/04/world-war-iii-nightmare-scenario-brewing-in-the-east-china-sea.html

express.co.uk/news/world/784830/NATO-British-troops-head-Poland-Nato-Russian-offensive-actions

Look at the wrinkled, greasy strip of flesh between my asshole and my nutsack.

>cnbc.com/2017/04/04/world-war-iii-nightmare-scenario-brewing-in-the-east-china-sea.html

Rising Tensions do not equal an actual conflict .
Express is part of the Daily Mail. Just more hyperbole. Look up war mongering.

There won't be any WW3 as it is a misnomer. MAD is obsolete ...find something else to bide your time in.

>implying memeing ww3 into existence isn't always what Sup Forums wanted

Fun times lads.

c'mon Sup Forums do as Sup Forums does best and fight this

That's always been the endgame

>Russia invades Baltics

Why do we need to invade Baltics?

Can you elaborate on how russians fighting americans in syria is going to affect my life in any way, shape or form? Or chinks bombing gooks in Gookistan?

This, we can't save this world, so the only wzy is to destroy it.

You left out UK vs GarlicEaters triggering WW3 over Gibralter.

It could happen.

To Make Russia Great Again.

You'd be doing us a favour.

Gibsmedat former soviet territory

Syria will invade Germany how far behind are you.

Turkey brings the bantz!

USA going on war with Russia will pretty much suck every country into the void.

Look at poland it all started with an intrusion,and War is a multi billion dollar industry the longer and the bigger it is,the exponential profit the people behind it will earn.

>t. Eternal LARPer

I'm looking forward to the end of the world. This world system needs to go.
Dear Lord, let this be the end.

>African Union

lol good one

Nuke germany pls. Put them out of their misery

If we survive until Friday we are eternally blessed for another 25 years

>Russia invades Baltics and holds aggression
They can't afford it.

I don't think so, it's coming. And we won't feel very blessed as it happens.

I hope this turns into a new Vietnam, the tears of the conservatives will be delicious.

There wont be any tears
only ash

>Russia invades Baltics and holds aggression and nukes at Polish Border
will this meme ever end?

>very far away from all this shit

Anyone else /comfy/?

You act as if we won't forcibly conscript your country as cannon fodder

>Trump being swayed by neocons
Irrelevant
>Japan and China fighting in East China Sea over 8 islands soon
Irrelevant
>Syria Regime change soon
Irrelevant
>Russia wont like USA Involvement in Syria
Irrelevant
Irrelevant
>Poland arms and creates Ukraine Rebels against Russia
Irrelevent
>African Union is formed as a result
LMAAAO

So what do any of these have to do with WWIII?

You're paranoid. You're right it's inevitable, but we got a decade or so left to it. Go out and suck on a pussy, will ya mate?

>Blessed by the magic sandnigger in space

I hope you are the first to go, faggot sandnigger lover

>WW3
>draft is enforced
>mfw imagining all those Nu-males faces when they hear this

Russia and US begin fighting in Syria sparking a larger conflict to begin.

BULLSHIT keep jerking off

Relevant
Relevant
Relevant
Relevant
Relevant
Relevant

Even if Trump does that, shills will still make elaborate conspiracies of how Trump is a Putin plant.

>If we survive tell friday we are blessed by god

We have up to a decade, as a result of the Iran deal. But it doesn't mean it won't start earlier than that.

The Devil

Globalist are looking to start WW3 because they want to kill off the emerging populist rhetoric. They know we are the most likely demographic to be getting drafted. They'll let us kill each other off then go back to shoving their globalist cock down our throats.

Check
Iran is the devil

>If we survive to Friday we are blessed by god

Chaos God fucking LIKES CHAOS

Hell; Kek was having a ball from all the assblast generated here on April Fool's

Even if all of those thing happened on the same day, there still wouldn't be a world war.

you are right. A world war has victors

>Poland arms and creates Ukraine Rebels against Russia

C'mon Ukraine separatist war started 3 years ago and so little happens that it won't be surprising that it would take at least twice more time to spice it up a little bit
Russia can't risk being involved directly, because USA finally send those troops to Poland, so it will be a lot of threatening without much real fighting
Putin somehow fucked up with what he started, because it made Russia even more hated and it closed a lot of alliances opportunities
Russia would get a lot of friends after 2015 if Ukraine crisis never played this way, because they would see Russia as potential strong ally against Muslim invasion
Russian sphere of influence could have been expanded a lot peacefully that way in Europe as Russia would offer alternative to stupid EU mistakes

With this in mind the best thing Putin could do is to make Ukraine look like Africa tier country with unstable government and that everything happens in that shithole is a result of internal hohol politics
If Putin gets more or less involved then it would just confirm his involvement in Ukraine, so it is waiting game now

>3338
Literally nothing faggot,stop getting spooked by anything,every muritard is the same....kek.

Nope, a world war is fought in Europe. If russia and america fight in the middle east all the better, hope they all get rid of eachother so we Europeans can live in peace.

>Implying that Netherlands continues to exist without the US
Good luck with the coming roach invasion, kiddo

Dead Assad is good Assad
By invading Syria, the Us will lock the Black Sea and will watch Islamic Turkey closely
Freeing Georgia and Crimea becoming a credible option
That's a fantastic strategical move by Trump

Guys i had a dream a few months ago that Poland was nuked.

It was so fucking real and scary. Can't explain the feeling of witnessing a nuke go of in a country

I believe with all my soul that we are in best timeline. Trump had to win because it wasn't in their plan, he had to win so people would wake up and see the system for what it truly is, rigged, corrupt and with the illusion of choice. Due to all the efforts of the media to make the people believe Trump was the devil we could use that momentum and turn it around on them now that he's a good goy and actually get him impeached and civil war starts and we remove the kikes once and for all

It is the end of times 100%
Every user who sees this, please watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=qmA1g5pLWOs

(((It's time.)))

This

Russia cant do shit against Baltics thanks to EU. Merkel bless Mutual defence clause

Brb moving to new zealand

>Europeans can live in peace
kek, you fuckers didn't have peace in the millenia preceding the US.

The thing i like about east asia (japan/ china/ NK/ SK/ TW ) is that tensions have been escalating between them and they're at the brink of war since 1980 and... 0 deaths

Meanwhile in the middle east
Spring is coming, democracy is coming, peace is coming, islam is religion of peace
1M deaths in 3 years

Neck yourself, MSM

Good. Hopefully you all destroy yourselves quickly so we can come through and take the world.

Shit,
Now I had really strange idea for a Pole:

Putin got played in 2014
Globalist caught him in a trap to make Russia hated by other European countries that might break from German plan of cultural suicide
Like this was intended to be opening to refugee crisis, because it made almost impossible to make Russia alliance with countries that would want help from suicidal EU

Almost all countries that are opposing shitskin invasion hate Russia even more because of Ukraine
And that was a plan, because divide and conquer

same

I'm imagining the delicious chimpouts when government goes into full military spending mode and cuts all entitlement programs.

im glad there are still ppl who can think in Poland

Not just neocons, google Dina Powell and Gary (((Cohn))) Starts to make a whole lot more sense with the shitshow going on with the trump admin atm.

Your forgot about the most important event of this ww3 scenario when you go back to Sup Forumseddit

You mean that same clause that is super vague and can be interpreted to mean whatever you want? Russia could take the baltics before the EU can even decide on a date for an emergency meeting.

thats what they get for being FUCKING WHITE MALES.

Well made point my good sir, never thought of Russia from that point of view.