If it wouldn't be for rural retards, Hillary would have won, Brexit would never have happened...

If it wouldn't be for rural retards, Hillary would have won, Brexit would never have happened, the world would be more cohesive, higher economic growth, more global connections, more ecology vs global warming, etc.

This is the tragedy.

The world today is too complex for rural retards to comprehend. Of course there are exceptions. I live in a small country that doesn't even have real cities... But there are always exceptions. There ware city drumpfsters and rural Hillbros.

The people who do all that matters in the world, such as the scientists and the Silicon Valley entrepreneur, were ALL Hillbros without exception.

But the Redneck decided the fate of America. This is sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXplJ3Cb2pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of the above, democracy needs to be replaced with technocracy. Algorithms should decide policies etc. I know it's not possible yet, but it will be possible some day in the not too distant future.

Nationalism has no future. Globalist Technocratic Capitalism is the only future.

You ain't American, so eat a dick.

>Slovenia
saged

Bump 4 justice

Both have Jewish family and have connections to wall street Jews. Americans are fucking stupid.

Thank God not only big cities get to decide every elections

>rural retards
this is coming from the citizen of the country with most tractors per capita?
razočaran sem

Everyone can just immigrate to city idiot. But if everyone does that whats the point? If it weren't for rurals also you wouldt have food

But that is an ad hominem fallacy.

Oprosti. Pa niti iz Ljubljane nisem. The truth however is that globalist technocratic capitalism is the only future.

You're technically correct, but Trump winning was still worth temporarily upending things from a cultural standpoint, and because Hillary was scum. It also opened the door for anyone to enter politics and become president, which will probably lead even faster to technocratic rule with people like Zuckerberg going from Silicon Valley straight to the presidency.

>If it weren't for rurals also you wouldt have food
youtube.com/watch?v=zXplJ3Cb2pQ

Welcome to the 21st century, farmer Joe.

I agree with your post... to be honest, I was happy that Trump won, just because the SJWs are so retarded.

But in the end Trumpism is a dead end and has no future. The future is only in Globalism and Technocracy.

One World Government governed by Algorithmic Rule.

Fuck off

Triggered? Go back to your /r /The_Donald safe space.

Yes, the more that science, technology and medicine advance and the more that human incompetence and inefficiency is replaced by automation and mathematics the better. It is an inevitability so I don't want to see that sort of development held back. It's just frustrating that the same people who champion said progress along with science as a whole tend to also be hard leftists and social justice warriors. This is why the culture war is so important and is in many respects a separate issue. If only these people who dedicate their lives to academia and science actually governed their lives using logic rather than emotion.

Good post!

Ironično jaz sem. Humans aren't that simple. Technocracy works in smaller "amounts" like in a firm/company. The moment you try to scale it up you get conflicting intesrests I am afraid. The way we have it now is actually pretty good.

rural retards:
You mean those folks who grow the food and raise the livestock for "superior" city and suburb folk? You mean those who also pay their taxes and deserve a vote and a voice?

What is so great about the current form of democracy again?

>If it weren't for the actual citizens and backbone of the countries with lines generations deep the liberal immigrant degenerate cities could create marxism faster

Food production will be completely automatized soon.

"Soon" doesn't equal present reality... so you're reaching pathetically into time travel for faulty logic that sounds slick to dumbos?

>OP spent a considerable amount of time in this thread

Russia rigged both votes where were you when that happened Serbia ?

>doesn't equal present reality
And that's why it's not going to happen soon. Because of retards like you who want to live in the 1800s so fucking bad.

The system is designed to keep a couple of areas from growing their population just to control power. There would be no reason for most of the States to be in the Union if California and NY were the only votes that mattered.
And cities shouldn't decide things for rural areas. They live different lives.

The present 2016-2017 campaign and its present real time reality suit me just fine, troll. If I throw another point, do you promise to miss the point again and again, motard?

>But the Redneck decided the fate of America.
AKA working class decided the fate and not the city dwelling marxists

>The world today is too complex for rural retards to comprehend.

Based on the outcome it seems the exact opposite is true. The loser faggots in the high population areas are so out of touch that they lost to the worst candidate ever. even after lying cheating and stealing they were still OBLITERATED. gg

>The people who do all that matters in the world

Proof that you faggots live in a echo bubble and reinforce your own delusions.

SAGED

REDNECK POWER!

14/88 BITCHES

RURAL LIFE TILL THE END!

Fuck off you blue waffled twat.

Hello fellow rural people, city people suck right? Heil Hitler!

brexit would still of happened

Oh piss of what happend happend deal with it.
Stop being a crying litle bitch.

Muh If there were no urban retards trump wuld get the majority vote oh wait it dosn't matter because state vote matters not the people.
gg american voting system and im not being sarcastic it is a good system.

Jesus Christ is the only thing that matters.

Gee that's truly a revelation

It will just bring about the end faster

Russia is the real unhinged element in our world, the real danger and a confrontation with them is imminent.

In the end there needs to be a planetary government anyway so China will have to be knocked off as well

>still believing in ubiased logic

Hillary would have been worse than Stalin.

Millions of illegals in america. Many of them voted.

I'm a ruralfag, you should try it. It's nice and unstressful.