I have an exam on gender studies tomorrow. (Non optional for all studies in my country)...

I have an exam on gender studies tomorrow. (Non optional for all studies in my country). It is to give us students a general idea why feminism is necessary today, why prejudice and discrimation exist and continue to exist and how to fight against them, how gender, race and colonialism influence us today etc.
Can Sup Forums tell me everything i need to know to pass that exam?

You should be able to do that.
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

tuwien.ac.at/fileadmin/t/studabt/downloads/Studienplaene/Oktober_2012/Bachelorstudium_Architektur.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does that man have a laser cannon in his chest?

Basically you need to know two rules.
>Fuck whitey
>Fuck boiz
You'll ace it.

courtesy of CIA

oh, I thought the thumbnail had a rainbow trail. would have made a much stronger point

Everything bad is men's fault.

Häng dich auf.

>(((Non optional for all studies in my country)))

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just follow these general guidelines in all your answers:
>white is bad
>male is bad
>occidental is bad
>christian is bad
>normal sexuality is bad
It seems stupid when it's written like that, but replace "bad" with "problematic" and you will sound smart

Willst du mir das mal persönlich sagen Schwanzlutscher?

Sag diese zu meinem Gesicht nicht ins Internet und sieh was findet statt, Arschloch

Tell them exactly what they want to hear

>why feminism is necessary today
it's not
>why prejudice and discrimantion exist
it stems from constant bad experiences with minorities and prevent damages to the prejudiced person
>how to fight against them
by making minorities as good as whites
>how gender, race and colonialism influences us today
mentally ill people think gender is feeling and biological thing, racism shifts against whites and colonialism is allowed only when America does it

If you don't get straight A+++ then your school is biased, remember time when schools were place of knowledge and not correct behavior centres?

Say it's necessary because of Muslims in Austria. Post results.

You know i will fail if i answer like that.

Then don't go ask stupid things here if you already know the answers, either tell them the truth and find better school/job (try welding) or tell them what they want to hear like a obedient cuck you are.

Surely you've been exposed to their views enough, by nature of being here, to be able to at least get a C or B, but just think of what the feminist answer would be

I thought this feminist studies was only in USA
wtf

say that feminism is necesesary to low birthrates then push for migration and ethnic substitution thus destroying our current society and creating civil urnest in all european nations so the russians can enter and normalize the situatuon becoming a new USSR like how it should've been

Samepaella

>everything is bad except women they are good

Write that and you pass

Samesausage

Sametooth

If you have blacks and muzzies in your class you could try red-pilling them on the Arab slave trade, and how badly blacks were treated back then to stir some shit.

You'll most likely fail you exam, but you'll have the satisfaction of spreading truth.

As Ibn Khaldun said:

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage.

You know that the word slave derives from the word slav right?
Not to forget the barbarian northern slaves in the roman empire for example

do this! you'll be a hero

Gender is a social construct.

There, you should ace the class now!

Seit wann ist das verpflichtend in Österreich?
Und welches Studium?

Be smarter than yoir teachers. Know your shit and make sure you can back your shit up. Check out Jordan Peterson and Christina Hoff Summers, they're both reasonable, none of this Sup Forums nazi nonsense.
Stand up for what you believe in

you know the party line, just spout the bullshit and give the right answers if you want to pass it.

In den Bachelor-Studiengängen seit ein paar Jahren verpflichtend. (Danke EU!).

If you're given an essay topic on say, examples of cultures with rigid gender roles, then mention: Eskimos, Aluets, and modern china.

If asked for a culture with fluid gender roles mention: the late Roman Empire, Sweden, the Egyptian pharoahs, or the empresses of china (remember, YOU CAN get away with a discussion on on gender role differences within one sex, I.e: women in anchoring china were treated terribly, subject to foot binding, and forced to be submissive, but there were also empresses that were thought of as above any woman or man (technically making them a third gender)).

>gender studies
why? why would you subject yourself to something so clearly useless and detrimental to you mental health?

Because it is mandatory. Didn't i mention that in the first post already?

>mandatory gender studies
We dont even have that in sweden

Non-optional my ass you liar

Häng dich auf du Lügenmaul

Abandon Austria then

They have become places to brainwash naïve people to join their cult except their cult has government positions and power so its becoming a huge issue that no one is doing anything to stop.

If none of you have realized this now the recognize that europe WILL see another huge war in the coming years. We have to do everything we can NOW to prevent the fall of Europe. All of us would be dishonoring our ancestors and royally screwing up the lives of our future generations if we allow these demons to prevail.
It starts with redpilling as many people IRL as we can

Fick dich Hans.
tuwien.ac.at/fileadmin/t/studabt/downloads/Studienplaene/Oktober_2012/Bachelorstudium_Architektur.pdf

>Fuck whitey
>Fuck boiz

Just these 2 as they appear on Sup Forums. 100 times.

racism and sexism exist because faggot shills like your transhomofag professor keep talking about it. want no racism? stop talking about it. on the other hand racism is mandatory because like humans a german shepherd and a chihuahua are both dogs but only a fucking idiot would call them equal

>non optional for all studies
Jesus Christ how can a country be this cucked?

Darfur Genocide and the Bantu Expansion

It's necessary to lower the birth rate, because men are not attracted to feminists.

If you scream "fuck whitey" loud enough you won't have to add "and fuck patriarchy," even in a gender studies class.

There was a news story about a student that got an A+ for copypasting the phrase "black lives matter" for seven pages, recently.

Then make noise and call up all the right wing media in your country to inform them about the issue. Then go to the dean's office and tell him you're gonna sue him for discrimination, unless he checks you as "passed" in this class and gives you 100K euros in an envelope. Then sue him anyway.

Am I reading this right? The point of the exam isn't to evaluate whether or not certain things are a problem in society but to argue why they definitely are? How is that kind of shit still considered education and not indoctrination?

correct
Philosophy major here, if only.
For your essay questions if you need them. Feminism in the modern world is a complex and broad subject which has its roots in many historical philosophical movements. The necessity of feminism in the modern world is due to a variety of factors arising from the historical patriarchal society in which it has consistently produced women who are oppressed from reaching their true potential. One of the most significantly important feminists in the past 100 years is beauvoir, her book the second sex has influenced many modern feminists and pull heavily on the idea of historical materialism.

That is the type of shit you should have, professors eat that shit up.

>mandatory gender studies

How cucked is your country?

Tell the feminist to go fight for muslim woman rights...

It's the same everywhere, alle universities teach that religion. Even in Italy