Another French Church Being Demolished - Another Mosque To Be Built

youtube.com/watch?v=RF0CTlckqp4 - 2800 churches across France, many of them centuries old landmarks, such as this Église Saint-Jacques d’Abbeville, a Neo-Gothic masterpiece in Abbeville, Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie dating back to 1868, will be demolished over the next few years.
Mosques on the other hand, continue to flourish. The Grand Mosque of Paris recently got a modern, fully retractable Roof, usually only found in football stadiums. Hundreds of new mosques are built every year in France, often with taxpayer money.

lmao

>Another Mosque To Be Built

But they're not building a mosque there at all, user.

C'est une métaphore gros malin.
We build mosques, not churches.

what the fuck is happening to Europe?

Who cares?

No one is going to church anymore and people are increasingly turning inwards and not giving a shit about their community.

This is old footage but still makes me mad.

I'm an atheist but i really like churches architectonically speaking

JUST fucking why

Every mosque belong to the state, and thus to the people. Every mosque should be turned into a building that serves the community instead of one, shitty warlord fanclub. Said fanclub can buy their own land and build their own buildings. Without foreign funding, of course.

We need to maintain the EU to cuck north American mullatos and Brits.

Both are a greater threat to whites than anything else.
>Muh 50% and falling
>Muh dead empire needs Muslims and Indians and africans

Because there are a LOT of churches in France and the cities simply don't have the money to restore them.

Still mad about the famine eh mick?
Hahaha.

But they have the money to build new mosques for muzzies?

Save it froggy.

Probably here in Italy too, but you can't destroy those pieces of history come one

No I'd just hate to not capitalise on a completely retarded move by the UK and anything that disunifies European power is a win for the Jews running the US.

BTW how did that last war we had go? Irish victory.

> War

I didn't know bombing pubs and shooting kids was classed as a war Micky.
A real war tends to have men fighting men.

Such a shame you font have any real men left for us to fight.

you posted this faulse news yesterday,
now you did another thread, why?

Majority of Muslim mosques are actually self funded. They pool up their resources and pay it from their pockets.

Something about getting virgins after they die.

Muslims pays with their own money, it's illegal to use public money to build religious places in France since 1905.

The issue is: they don't want to keep something that might collapse on people in the street, it's too expensive to restore them so they might make something else of the place.

> self funded.
> pay it from their pocket

Funny. I never knew using funding from terrorist organisations overseas classed as self funding.

>Northern Ireland.
Lol. The Irish war of independence you pleb. Fought with rifles and resulting in Irish independence. The people who bombed your pubs were and are British citizens bombing their own country.

We're aware of that, that's actually something that might be illegal soon, depending of who wins the election.

Not traitors like you.

>no one goes to church
>lots of people go to mosques

there you have it, theres no conspiracy

>architectonically
kek'd

>secular state
>taxpayer money builds the mosques

France is a lot more cucked than I thought.

Varg has really kicked up his church destruction game since immigrating to France to have mixed race babies with his French gf. He used to take down small wooden churches by night with fire, now hes working in broad daylight with a fucking crane and a whole crew

>because of memes we need to start a cold war with countries that have hundreds of thousands of troops in the heart of Germany

Sounds like a plan.

i know this is an old story but it's still a shame
in the uk we have the churches conservation trust that looks after old unused churches to protect them. i mean they are still places where people were buried and so on even if they are not used for religion any more

the uk was rather busy with something much more important at the time mr spudblood

you know, at the same time that the irish were taking money from the kaiser

His wife is French tho

Watching Varg videos wad a blue Pilling experience. He lives Sup Forums ideology and is a complete retard. All his videos are Bro science.

Why put money into destroying them?

Atheists think they are winning.

In reality they are replacing Christianity with something that will never tolerate their physical existance

Lol you lost our last war and are butthurt that your own citizens bomb your country.

Something wrong there.

Capitalism is winning. Muslims are choosing jobs and secularism and wage slavery in Europe over religiousness in the middle east.

Atheists are non players in this game.

>you
don't know who you think you're talking to user but i wasn't personally involved

jesus fuck i hate it when cretins on here talk as if having a flag icon makes you a personification of the nation or something

also i hate the captchas where you have to click like 13 squares of vehicles

>Capitalism is winning.
Capitalism is valueless, that means almost nothing.

You butted in, retard.

you're liar
kill yourself OP

You are deluded if you think that muslims will ever abandon their religion.

Remember afghanistan? The commies were very nice with the afghans at first. Built them infrastructure, power plants, redistributed the land.

And what did the afghans do? They fought tooth and nail against communism, simply because it was an anti-religious ideology.

The muslims of europe will still be muslims in 200 years.

Yeah and the communists were so nice to you too. You must have been pretty dumb to want rid of them. Or were they nice?

Maybe we don't have this problem thanks to the (((Vatican's))) money....If someone here decided to demolish a church people would probably riot

>Muslims pays with their own money
Implying representatives are not bypassing the 1905 law by building mosque they call islamic culture centers or by renting them underpriced piece of lands.

Enjoy your time in France Mohamed, it won't last.

Trucks of Peace are very secular. What ever you say, potato nigger.

It hurts to watch.
Fucking gore is more stomach able than this.
It's watching symbolically the destruction of Western Civilization, all beauty ,a condesed 1000hear old blaze of glory that has been bought with blood, suffering and struggle , destroyed in an blink of an eye by unthankful, meek, degenerate , prideless descendants

Wow micks really are as dumb as they say

Eh. I've been to Afghanistan. Believe it or not, it's not only religion that makes them fucked. It's their deeply tribalistic mindset + Islam. Most of them don't see themselves as 'Afghani's' per se.

Civil war soon.

Fuck Europe...you cucks deserve it

Sage

It's sarcasm. Were the communists good to Romania? If so, why are they gone? How can you say they were good in Afghanistan if they were shit in Romania?

Why don't they just convert the churches into private property like homes and such? Even if they are not being used for worship, most churches are architecturally significant.

Trucks of peace are part of capitalism. The forcing of different people and cultures together and the bombing of foreign locations to make more money for an elite few.

Muslims should not be in Europe and would not be except for poisonous corporatist and globalist ideology.

Thats what happens when you abandon Christ and his Church for protestantism and contraception

Not economically feasible due to high restoration and upkeep costs.

Because Europe is no longer a Christian continent. Why do you need a church when you are not even a Christian. Built somewhere in Africa or Latin America.

Odds are youre a shitskin anyway

This.

You want to know why? Because people like you decided that life has no greater meaning or purpose, and that no amount of work was worth objective, religious beauty. Keep tradition and community alive? Nah, I think I'm smart because I can't see it with my 20-year-old eyes so 1500 years doesn't mean shit to me.

Yeah, pretty much Protestantism caused this. Remember, the Catholic Church was based until the defeat of the axis in WWII. And the Orthodox Church is still based af. Protestants KYS

cant wait till the Muslims kill you all desu. atheists are scum

This is absolutely great. I fully support the islamization of west europe. You cucks are taking the cultural suicide way out!