The Kikes just carried out a coup in America and you nu-Sup Forums and r/the_donald dumbfucks are too busy...

The Kikes just carried out a coup in America and you nu-Sup Forums and r/the_donald dumbfucks are too busy circlejerking to notice it.

Bannon, the rightwing nationalist, got ousted from Trump's security council and replaced with Kushner. Kushner's been leaking shit to the media to defame Bannon and now it's pulled off. The Jews have successfully carried out their coup of replacing all opposition to them within Trump's cabinet with one of their own.

But Trump's retarded fanboys will keep jerking about they're still "winning" and not realise the blanket being pulled over their eyes. Liberals and SJWS are hailing this a progressive victory cause they got rid of the "white supremacist" but Jews know what's going on, they know they are in full control.

No but as long as trump is in the white house we're winning right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/04/bannon-resign-mercer-trump-236939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep eating shit, Kremlin shill
we are not your puppets

You scared, shitskin?
All mudslimes are about to bite the dust, how does this make you feel, Ishmael?

I'm definitely concerned about Jared Kushner and WTF he is up to. On the other hand though is Bannon really as great as some make him out to be? Like Breitbart is good on some domestic things but it's a very pro-Israel site. & the word was that Bannon was super aggressive against Congressmen who wouldn't sign on to this Paul Ryan crafted healthcare bill that everyone hated.

Of course nu-/pol and plebbits dont want to hear about reality,they want a reatrded echocamber for their normie memes.

bannon hasn't gone anywhere

Bannon's release from the NSC is intentional. He was only put in temporarily to make sure Obama's old flunkies fell in line and to transition to a new administration.

Bannon is still employed at the white house anyway. If he was doing such a bad job, why would Trump bother to put him anywhere?

this is just sad now

>sister in background getting raped by nigger
OH YEAH MAGA! TRUMP! SHILLS BTFO!
>john mccain personally drags you to the front lines
PRAISE KEK MAGA GLOBALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>steve bannon is executed on live tv by kushner
5D CHESS!!!
>ivanka orders all men to be castrated and wear dresses
I LOVE YOU TRUMP!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!! SJWS BTFO!
>kushner orders all whites to be put in camps
BASED TRUMP SAVING THE WHITE RACE!!

>Bannon was super aggressive against Congressmen who wouldn't sign on to this Paul Ryan crafted healthcare bill that everyone hated

Then why was Breitbart running so many negative headlines about it?

Fuck Bannon he's the reason people hate Trump in the first place

fuck off cuck

>Oh look it's this thread again

Yep all the shilling is just proving that Bannon's statements are the real ones.

>Hardcore shilling
>Non-Stop pushing to create division
>In accordance with non stop media pushing same shit
>It's a position Bannon got removed from that wasn't even supposed to be a permanent position
>Still has security clearance
>Still Chief Strategist
>Can still attend NSC meetings
>Still has access to intel

Thanks sharia blue for the reassurance.

He was only on the National Security Council to keep an eye on Flynn, which is obviously no longer needed.

Typical media and shills trying to deceive everyone again.

The reason people hate Trump is because the media lied about him 24/7 and he couldn't keep his mouth shut on twitter from saying unfiltered retarded shit.

The media painted Bannon as some racist nazi when he's never said one word against blacks or Jews, he just opposes the globalist world order so apparently he's hitler

Let Bannon run for president then. No one likes his vision, Trump used him as an ally in the media but no longer has use for him as he's become a liability.

>when OP is a fukn sikkunt

Bampen

The globalist world order is built run and propagated by Jews, obviously anyone that stands in their way is an antisemite.

Kike shills detected.

This fucking French guy is posting in every fucking thread.

bannon's vision is trump's vision, hence bannon's very important role as chief strategist which hasn't changed and will not change

I think b/c Bannon no longer is involved with running Breitbart. But my point was that Bannon is likely a Christian Zionist.

Trump is compromised, its fucking over boyos. It was over when he married off his daughter to an upper echelon Jew

Obama/Rice spying story = DISTRACTION FROM ALL THIS SHIT

NO WAR IN SYRIA

BUT THINK OF ALL THE TEENY WEENY LITTLE BABIES ASSAD JUST GASSED!!!!!!!!

your ideas make no fucking sense

My mind has been changed, #supportourboys #dieforisrael

The whitehouse told us already about the flynn excuse, thanks.

He's already been knocked out, politically speaking:

politico.com/story/2017/04/bannon-resign-mercer-trump-236939

The only reason he's staying is because his donors won't let him walk away even though he is already done for. And so is Trump now that he's licking the neocons boots. It's a G.W. Bush Redux presidency now.

fuck me how become this deranged in australia hahaha like leftistst sjw derangement i understand but when fellow aussies are legit nazis i have to laugh, you do realise that your terrible inbred british genetics are no better than anyone elses right? and t hat da jooz don't give a fuck about inbred englando blood australians? give it a rest mate.

Bannon has left the NSC to de-politicize it. This clears the way for Trump to launch an all out assault on Susan Rice for politicizing the body in the first place.

>Kremlin shill
Don't make yourself too obvious CIA psyops intern schmuck/SB

>Goldmacher
((()))