Does anyone else hate niggers?

i hate niggers i want them all dead forreal, their woman are ugly af

>their woman are ugly af

Is this really the best you could do?

stay in school

Vantablack

I feel the same way except with white "people"

Yes, he posts on an online racist board, in the safety of his home, far away from black people.

Then get the fuck out of our country Indian faggot. God I hate you cunts bitching but not leaving. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

stfu nigger why are you on the internet go drink lean or something

ok? yeah sure I wouldn't talk shit in an area where i would be shot for talking shit but im not really just talking shit to just talk shit i want to annihilate niggers

I don't hate them, i just think it's pathetic when they talk about "proud blacks" blablabla. They do NOTHING for their african-brothers. They should go back to where they belong, and im not even being racist, you don't see me, a snownigger in the far north of sweden, moving to another country even though mine is going down the drain. Niggers should go back and do something about africa, it's where they belong.

Kike's on the other hand.. Gas them all.

"They do NOTHING for their african-brothers"

What are they supposed to do? Blacks are fucking useless. They've never had any kind of advanced civilization, they've never invented anything worthwhile, they're too retarded to think and plan ahead.

If you took all the Africans in America and transported them all back to Africa, they'd all die or re-assimilate within a generation and contribute nothing to Africa's overall welfare because they're incapable of doing anything.

They need us, we don't need them and we never did. It was mostly the Jews who did the slave trade shit, if it wasn't for them the US most likely wouldn't have blacks today.

Nigger hate thread?

idk what's wrong with jews, unless they push the nigger+white woman propoganda bs

Jews push most of the propaganda and they also cause most of the problems.

what is with jews and niggers its like they all want to take it up the ass

What's your point? Of course he wouldn't say this in front of black people, they're animalistic as fuck and descend into mindless mob mentality fast as fuck. Are you some kind of retard ?

Blacks seem to get more dangerous the bigger the group gets. If you try walking by a group of 10 niggers on your own they're likely to attack you "just because they can" and to show off to each other.

Nevermind giving them a reason by calling them niggers. If you're gonna do that bring some back up at least.

>far away from black people
I guess he don't want to make a black person freak the fuck out. I guess you wouldn't either.

well if we're going to kill them we need to do it silently

>I'm not racist guys
He said on fucking Sup Forums

We don't have them where I live. I think blacks live in London or Birmingham or some other shithole.

The only reason I became racist is because niggers calling me racial slurs, broke into my car (arrested), tried to rob my house (German shepherd are good at alerting and ripping through niggers), tried to rape a close friend of mine, and the way they act in general is the equivalent to a Chimpanzee. The first 3 is where I drew the line on hating niggers. The way they act spread throughout town. Spics became ghetto and obnoxious. Asians were the least of my worries. Every crime in town was by niggers. The cops here are mainly spics (cause commiefornia has shit ton of spics), Asians, and the minority are white and black. But some how they blame cops for the crime they do. I don't understand nigger logic.

dont be raaacist we are one

>implying nigras would conjugate a verb correctly

Slide thread

I'm not necessarily racist, but I do acknowledge the differences between different races of people. Therefore, I don't think that niggers should be killed, but rather just sent back to Africa.

Oh god. It looks like the animal rubbed coal on himself. If we bury him will the place be a coal mine?

Rare flag. Checked.

They're women are better looking than beaners