Brain Expanse

There is no better way of getting redpilled

post yours, r8 and h8

whats the flag between roman empire and carlist spain?

there are two flags, Aragon (Fernando I) and Castilla(Isabel), these are the 2 empires that got together to fight the muslims, expel the jews and discover America.

Fernando and Isabel are the Reyes Catolicos, and they created the Spanish Empire with their marriage

yeah i know, i mean the flag above SPQR

I was about to troll you with a flag of pic, but i can't even find one. It would seem mudslimes really don't care about flags or emblems.

oh, thats the Spanish flag before the Republicas

Carlist empire is the last flag, the 4th flag is Franco

I found one pretty quick

Didnt your emperor Friedrich Barbarossa drown in a river like a bitch during a crusade? Meanwhile, spanish crusades were a 100% succes and palestinian crusades a 100% failure. N1 hans

HAIL FRANCO

Saved us from the republic
Destroyed the country on the process

I cannot but feel conflicted

How did he destroy your country?

No quite there yet, Ibrahim.

Shut up Witek. It took you hundreds of years to deal with the Teutonic order, you weren't even able to think about going on crusades.

natsocs vs socs fighting to decide what band rules over everyone else with their sightly differences

With a Civil War maybe? Making everyone hate Spain now because muh nationalistm.
Every single party is cucked because of that

But you said he saved you from the republic. How was he supposed to do that without civil war? He got rid of the republic to turn Spain into a better country.

You were searching for this deutsbro

Is that last flag Florida?

Thats why i also said im conflicted.
Its a difficult matter, specially given the fact that is bashed but the education system and media

If it weren't for Franco Spain wouldv'e been overtaken by communists. He was literally your saviour.

Unfortunately he just delayed it, Spain is fucking cucked nowadays with fucking reds everywhere.

Ok, but that one was much later and much smaller.

What is the last flag?

Republic over Franco, he destroyed Spain for 20 until the yanks saved our ass and he let Jose Antonio to die.

proposed flag of poland-lithuania-ruthenia

Yet, but anyway, the flags are supposed to represent the greatness of the era, not the facts that led to them

This

Florida was once Spanish, in fact it means "that has a lot of flowers"

So i wouldnt be suprised if they got the idea from the Carlist flag

The greatness of the era which was given to you because of him

I never got the hatred between Bavaria and Franconia desu

The cyber RCMP has been notified of this post, a invoice will be sent to your home address .

Enclosed in the envelope will be a dog knot, in order to avoid prison time we suggest you succ

we just destroyed them so hard that everything of their existance got erased

Franco was not that great desu, better than republic, better than nowadays, but thats it.
Reyes Catolicos and CarlosV were way better

Proposed but never created Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth

Yellow, tan, and brown combined on this map

last badass nationalist alliance - spanish civil war

Well obviously 20th century Spain doesn't compare to 16th century Spain...

it was mainly used during jaunary uprising around 1864 though
too bad cossacks were nigger tier retards and it was impossible to get along with them

we will became one great Empire again Portubros!
conquer half the world and reign the seas, we just have to wait for Europe and USA to implode

The world will be Iberian once again!

thats exactly the point of the image
the fact that no one here(Spain) seems to apreciate the greatness of the Spanish Empire in the past is what motivated me to put some flags on a dying meme

t. we will recover and take back Gibraltar

>t. we will recover and take back Gibraltar
based

You wont be taking Gibraltar back for a longggg time, if ever. Nobody in Spain has a pair of balls anymore.

>tfw no Fascist history to draw from

>protestant
>poor
>complain all the time
>bad humor
>want bavarian money
>ugly dialect
>just as arrogant as Northern Germany towards Bavarians

Thats the flag of First Republica,between Amadeo I and Alfonso XII.

>not knowing that Franco government made up statistics Greece style
el lol

Alabama's flag is similar

Contradictiry.

The civil war saved spain, you are so bluepilled it hurts.

>Alabongo

Who cares?

Jk I know. Beautiful state btw. Except the cities, they're infested with niggers.

>not knowing all governments fuck with statistics

Contradictory*

thats not true at all
Spain is a sleeping lion with some of the greatest and bravest warriors ever seen
we let the muslims in, we let the french in, we let the comunist in...
just dont step outside of your rock or ever put a ship on our water, and you will be okay

as the Cid already said «¡Dios, qué buen vasallo, si tuviese buen señor!»

portugal is way more based than spain though

How would the world look like if he managed to unite the HRE with Spain?

ok, let's divide it again.

In fact there are a lot of spanish empire reminiscents in the american flags,you'll get surprised.

Lol, don't kid yourself. Spain was once a major force in the world. Now it's just another barely relevant EU cuck. It's not like your politics even says otherwise.

we all know that Uk is in a worst situation that Spain about cuck and mass imigrton. No spanish city look like london, luton or birmingham bro

this is fucking great! stay safe german bro

southern and western USA was once Spanish, the whole Southern States were called La Florida

reminder that we helped them fight against the british and yet they stole Cuba from us

NOT EVEN BARCELONA!! and they are the cuck capital of Spain!

I always knew Portubros were best allies, we're are just jealous brothers...

Britain is in a worse situation with regards to immigration, yes, though not by a huge factor. But politically and economically we are way ahead of Spain now.

No protestants, no anglaicans.
Humanism not happening, probably Illustration delayed

The religious wars of his time was bad for Spain, but very good for humanity.

maybe you should take all Africa and Oceania, let us have full Americas
cosovereignity over Europe and Asia

VIVA ESPAÑA

The point is that demograhpics are everything, it would be much more easy to unite Spain under a purpose than the multicultural modern Britain. And we have also a big imigration problem here, Lisbon is invaded. But economy it is always recoverable, an identity, when it is lost,it's lost forever pal.

VIVA!!!

"Stole Cuba"

Hearing Spanish talk about "muh empire" is always fun. The Americans didn't steal Cuba, they sneezed in your direction and your whole navy,army and state got blown away by a bunch of ragtag American volunteers.
Just accept Spain's role as the summer holiday destination of us actual rich Europeans.

But under what purpose? The European Union? Lol. Spain actually has a bigger identity problem than Britain right now. Their politics are dominated by the Eurocuck left, and separatist support for Catalonia and the Basque regions is growing all the time. I've never seen a more dis-united Spain. Britain has it's own problems sure but at least we've made a move in the right direction. Spain is 30 yrs behind. Their politics remind me of Sweden in the 1980s.

Wow. Are you telling me that the Spanish empire of the nineteenth century was less powerful than the United States? Never even though about it... or really makes you think, if you will.

stop bullying spain

Lol the Dutch are always so butthurt about being colonised. The Netherlands is literally a /who?/ tier country.

>"rich" eurocucks that have to flee from their countries cause of the non-euros invasion and 'enrichment' of your hometown.

Cuba wasn't stolen, the US picked on us on or lowest to make a shithole of it.
They took the Philipines too.
We all know US is aganist imprerialism, meaning other imperialist, not theirs
Go ask Hawaii, California, Florida, or Luisiana, all liberated and independent.

actually, all regional nationalisms are falling, and Spain is recovering, we just need to keep leeching from Merkels tit for some years meanwhile the population gets more and more redpilled about the greatness of hour country

>be "rich" European, live on a small, infested with muslims, shitty country with nothing of interest
>has to go to a superior southern country thinking he is the king of Europe because muh powerful economy
>he only gets sunburn, drunk and played by the local Chiringuitos to pay more for a Paella

an idiot with money is double idiot

>we wuz romanz and sheit

why are longobards doin that?

still mad about 1410, aint you

I've visited your countryside 10 times for holidays. I love it. This post changed everything. I will never visit you and your country again.

Do you really believe that brexit will change anything? by 2050 uk will look like paqui/jamaica and the rest of europe will follow your path

Idk about that, there's been a slight increase in opposition to Catalonian independence according to a recent poll, but polls don't mean much. Catalonia will be announcing an independence referendum date in June.

Brexit alone won't change anything but it's the first and most important step to take. After that we need a new truly conservative government. We'll still probably need a civil war to recover London, but compared to the rest of the EU once is all comes crashing down it will be nothing.

All Western countries hate themselves on a large scale, even those without a civil war. Sweden for example, hasn't fought any war since Napoleon and they hate themselves so much that they have become a cruel caricature of themselves. It's not Franco's fault, there's another reason

muh white guilt

the Central government just denied their budget for said referendum, meaning it would be illegal for the Catalans to make it
if they do it, then Madrid could send the Military to the Generalitat.

That would redpill Spain or create a lot of instability, there is only a way to know...

daily reminder that Spain has veto power over any new trade agreement between Europe and Gibraltar, and full power over the border
say hello to new tariffs and bye bye to fishing waters. Soon enough Picardo will be suckin Spanish dick

I thought you dutchs were nicer people. My history teacher was dutch and he was the nicest guy you could meet.

here's some OC

He already couldn't hold the pieces together during his life so there is no reason it would have survived his death, the HRE was unmanagable anyway because of Luther.
Empire too rapidly formed tend to disappear just as fast, see Alexander, Gengis Khan or Napoléon.

>still thinking you can bait people here with Gibraltar

top kek stay with your monkeys while your daughters get raped in Bristol, faggot

Franco built Basque Country and Catalonia

at least for once I have to agree with fellow frenchman, big empires need time to be formed, people dont like to be conquered, even less by a far away empire

no, the republica flag has no crown over the shield

i did my work fellow spaniard

Where did the purple in the Second Republic flag come from?

I think the bust is a better representation of Alexander

>no /esp/
>just another shitty Sup Forums thread
BAKA

>Not Falangist Spain

made a slight change

tried it, but I preferred to keep the original choice instead since the bust may confuse some people