Spain declares war to UK for Gibraltar

>Spain declares war to UK for Gibraltar
>UK kick our asses
>They take our land, creating the Iberian colony, under rule of the Queen.
>We ask for a referendum like Scotland
>MFW we win, declare independence and get Gibraltar too.

Honestly, could this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Algeciras
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

a fucking rock

Too much work Pedro, but quite a good idea nontheless.

We live off gibs from filthy anglo. Sounds good to me. Work hard lad.

Genius.

why would britain grant you a referendum after you attacked them and lost a war?

If Gibraltar doesn't vote for independence, no, it wouldn't work.

IDK didn't they granted it to Scotland after all the hassle Mel Gibson did?

so what kind of timeframe are you talking about here then. like a hundred years of occupation?

Do you have a better plan? or would you just give up our rock?

>2417AD
>Spanish Independence referendum
>They vote no

> your rock

>Our Rock
>Our Island
>Our California
The fuck is it with you people?
Do you just crave a hot anglo dicking?

I'm a brit ex pat my man, The rock is British for as long as we want it to be. If you want it, you can try to take it lol, but I don't think you want it that bad. The spanish arent as crazy as the argentians in my opinion and you need our tourism bucks.

that's a big rock

If you're nice they may just shoot you all and put you out of your misery instead.

ive heard of gibraltar numerous times and seen it on maps and stuff but i never realized how epic the place looks.

It wouldn't work, because Britain would immediately set about carving Spain up. More land to Portugal, Catalan as a separate state etc.

YOUR rock?

>own a tiny Island
>own a rock

both inhabitants want to stay with the UK, yet the 2 country's that are near them really really want them because they are really close

like children who want a toy because the other kid has it

most of spains economy was bootlegging at one point in the 90s, I think you might collapse if you get even one more hectare of land

4 u

That smell of butthurt

UK going mad for a stone middle nowhere.

>A strategic stone

No.

>declare war
>surrender following week and join the UK as a colony
>destroy the UK from the inside with internal andalusian/moor immigration and welfare leeching
>coup
>Felipe VI of Spain and I of England
Basically what the muslims are doing but faster

Why would Spain care about that stupid rock

Play nice to UK and gain support for Holding catalonia

Their rock?!

>Why would Spain care about that stupid rock
We don't, it's brits being salty over the brexit negotiations not being what they expected

Gibraltar was tcreacherously captured by British. I suppose it would be honest to restore justice and bring the rock back to its lawful owners.

Will be funny to see their isolation in a few years.

kek'd

>Your rock

your language is hard to learn.
fuck you and your verb tenses.

Seriously, why do you need Giblartar in 21 century?

>declare independence
>Britain starts a war with the now independent floating rock
>Spain allies with the rock
>they get buttraped yet again
Continue this loop until you're sick of it.

Guess you have to give crimea back to it's rightful owners now.

>under rule of the Queen

It's actually (((Rothschild)))

>Rightful owners

That would be Russians who are majority of population

Hey, we don't even have masculine/feminine nouns. That always annoys me when I try to learn another language, seems entirely pointless.

I... unironically think this would work. But one point. They'd never integrate Gibraltar into supposed "colony".

Gibraltar is Spanish

>referendum
>spain
pick one and only one

I would fight and die for Spain

>masculine/feminine nouns.
This triggers the SJW

>and get Gibraltar too.
Why would you? gibraltar would still be independent from you even if you were a colony as well

And the spanish wouldn't. Good riddance i suppose?

How can Russia give Crimea back to Russia?

It triggers me when I'm wrong because I accidentally call the chair a boy instead of a girl.

What an absolutely asinine part of so many languages.

You're implying we want your land. We'll give you to Portugal instead.

Banter. They get ultra buttblasted everytime.

You cannot claim to give Crimea back while your minor bitches are keeping their limey grabbers on the Rock. It's hypocrisy.

I am ethnically Spanish, Vladimir-senpai

gibraltar is a bitch of a port to attack in silent hunter, i know the map of it by heart as a result of the many hours ive spent trying to get in

nvm then

It wouldn't work because we're part of NATO which is a massive defensive pact. If you declared one on one of the member nations you'd be at war with the entire first world. Not only that but why would you risk losing most of southern Spain for hundreds of years for 7km of land?

Power Projection

>implying its not (((the media))) trying to stir shit up between our populaces

Give the rock to Catalonia, spanishfags. Don't be sore losers and accept the fact that "Spain" is a failure

If a NATO nation attacks a NATO nation is the treaty still on?

Did NATO declared war to Argentina in the Malvinas war?

Because only we can be trusted to keep the straight open.

>Power Projection

On whom are you going to project your PWER? Spain? Algeria? May be Marocco? That is nonsense

t.retard that does not understand a basic concept

is EU worse than USSR?

>be barbaric, tyrannical USSR
>give independence to many countries
>no gibraltar return
>no money return
>no economic warfare
>no war threats for leaving

>be "democratic" EU
>harass and threaten countries that go independent
>threaten war
>demand gibraltar
>demand money
>economic warfare

Argentina isn't a member of NATO.

Also, why would we need their help? The Argentines couldn't even feed their own troops. Most of the guys who surrendered were on the verge of starving.

>It triggers me when I'm wrong
Typical

More fool you for learning another language, you're already practically bilingual. You speak English and 'Murican. These are the only languages that will matter moving forward. The Chinese and to a lesser extent the Russians both learn English so that we don't have to learn Chinese and Cyrillic. No one else matters.

>If a NATO nation attacks a NATO nation is the treaty still on?
Yes

>Did NATO declared war to Argentina in the Malvinas war?
NATO doesn;t apply since the Flaklands are in the south Atlantic.
Of course there's every chance Thatcher wouldn't have invoked it anyway as a point of pride. Plus we got non-material support like intel and cockclocking Argie arms deals. The burgers were even drawing up plans to loan us a new carrier if we lost Invincible, but that was probably more due to the fact Thatcher threatened to glass Buenos Aires

Anyone in the queens rule that votes to leave should be annexed

What is so hard?
The car is a man
The door is a gurl

You have the whole he/she xe/xir bullshit

Does NATO treaty specifies a case if one NATO-member attack another? What does other members are supposed to do? Attack both of them?... wait, or shi...

>barbaric, tyrannical USSR

>we don't have to learn Chinese and Cyrillic

lucky bastards.

This. No wonder Spain is so ass hurt over not owning it

maybe after 200 years a colony

>Does NATO treaty specifies a case if one NATO-member attack another?
Of course not since most alliances don't have clauses in case someone goes full retard.

>What does other members are supposed to do? Attack both of them?... wait, or shi...
In theory hey'd be bound to come to the aid of the person attacked, regardless of who was attacking them. Of course a lot of it would depend on who was attacking who and why

Gibraltar is rightfull portuguese territory.

>Thatcher threatened to glass Buenos Aires

Hell, yeahh!

No

Yes the treaty is still on. The point is that there will be massive economic and diplomatic consequences as a result of going to war with another member state. Its war on three fronts, physical, political and economic, not just the physical aspect of it. By attacking a member state you severely reduce your ability to manage the diplomatic and economic side as other nations start to not trust you. Its partly why Russian relations are particularly bad after Ukraine.
This user knows whats up.
Also, its the Falklands.

Go and look up the definition of power projection user. We lost a ton of it when we lost the Suez and it drastically hurt our reputation on the world stage.

>More fool you for learning another language
Christ user. The point isn't to not learn other languages, its to force negotiations to be done in your language. You learn it but don't speak it when you can get out of it. As fucking tacky as it is to recommend, read The Art of War.:
>“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Is Gibraltar, dare I say it, /ourisland/?

No. They are the definition of degenerate.

I know the art of war all too well.

You don't need to speak their language to recognise the enemies screams. In modern warfare language is irrelevant. They may be able to hide their diplomatic motives but they can't hide their heat sig.

>gibraltar
>island
what did he mean by this

Also

>isn't to not

You'll have to say goodbye to siestas you lazy fuck

>the year is 2353
>Spain is finally voting for a Free Spain in the Independence Referendum
>aka. Brexit
>they vote no
Honestly, it's possible. But this is something that'd end up taking 200 years at least.

They are the rightful owners, Jamal.

>Filipino
>can't tell the difference between an island and a peninsula....

Duterte plz.....

Might be a language issue. We, for example, have very similar words for these terms: island (ostrov) and peninsula (poluostrov, lit. half-island), and occasionaly i mess them up.

This was the french presidents response when she told him she'd nuke them if we lost our carrier

Their mayor is a whore and its a haven for jews.

>Also, its the Falklands.
That's not what the map in my History class says

It clearly says:
>Islas Malvinas(Arg)

NATO applies to territories above the tropic of cancer.

Yeah in english/spanish it comes from the Latin Insula(Island) Paeninsula(Peninsula[almost an Island])

>They may be able to hide their diplomatic motives but they can't hide their heat sig
Go and larp somewhere else.

Beware bongs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Algeciras

Malvinas*

Mons Calpe (Gibraltar) was Phoenicia n and part of Phoenicia is occupied by the State of Israel . Gibraltar is Israeli.

The fuck is Larping?