Ban guns NOW

We need to ban guns ASAP, enough is enough people.

Every fucking week hundreds of people die to gun violence and it's all thanks to assault rifles and pistols with clips that hold more than 10 rounds.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT NEEDS TO BE REPEALED.

Other urls found in this thread:

statcan.gc.ca/eng/start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck with getting the millions of guns back m8.

Gay and faggot

With the help of the military and threats of felony charges they'll be gone in no time

It's not a gun problem, it's a nigger problem. We have guns 45.3 per 100 people and we don't have any problem.

How about you build that wall instead?

Who do you think owns most of the guns in america?

So what about cars? They kill more people and are bad for the environment.

What about your fists? More people are killed yearly just by physical assault than guns, when are you gonna let me chop your hands off?

Hey I got an idea, lets ban drugs too. Millions of people die from drug overdoses and if they were made illegal nobody would be able to get them

>see flag
>see shitpost

disgusting.jpg

Murder should be illegal. Millions of people die every year due to murder.

That's fine, that means the lefties have nothing left to resist Trump with

I agree, lets make it a felony too, threats of felony charges will stop murders

>With the help of the military
All rabidly pro-2A...

>and threats of felony charges
lol from who, the 9th circuit? The SCOTUS is going to be Republican for the next 40 years dude.

Also

>clips

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

I don't care if they all die! You're only taking the guns from our cold dead hands!

Come take

Hilary lost, OP. Gun-grabber troll threads don't have much impact anymore.

>We need to ban guns ASAP, enough is enough people.

Come and take my guns if you can, phaggit.

Protip: you can't.

ban tactical assault bait NOW

>Every fucking week hundreds of people die to gun violence and it's all thanks to assault rifles and pistols with clips that hold more than 10 rounds.
I hope you are one of those people faggot.

>Implying a hunting rifle that holds 4 rounds can't kill just as effectively

>THE SECOND AMENDMENT NEEDS TO BE REPEALED.

lol, never gonna happen.

SHALL

Those Berettas would be a whole lot cooler if they took Glock mags, those come in 30+ rounders.

Oh, oops.

NOT

>clips that hold more than 10 rounds

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

BE

"Freedom of Arms" makes no sense when there is armament that one cannot own.

>repealed
thats not how that works

molon labe

>ban guns at a time were a single gunshot from one trigger happy would cause the death of millions of lefties
nah

>make guns acriminal offence
>criminals, who by definition dont give a shit about the law, are now the only ones who have them

INFRINGED

Most gun crimes take place in ghetto hoods where they'll just switch over to knifes and other methods. The only ones incapable of defending themselves in such a situation are law abiding citizens.

kys

With the amount of guns already available banning guns won't reduce the amount of gun deaths at all. There will be a black market for guns where criminals will find whatever guns they want. Most other people aren't going to go to the black market to get guns. The result will be just as many criminals as before will have guns and law abidding citizens won't have guns, they will be helpless in the face of criminals and gun related crimes against citizens with rise with crinimals becoming bolder.

problem isnt guns, dumb burger nigger

problem is the United Soviet States is a dying empire erupting out of control onto civil war.

and banning guns is not going to hold it off. :^)

prepare the fate of all fallen empires. :^D

SAGE THIS
I hope you die of cancer

I hope you get shot OP.

Come and take them yourself then.

BUY BETTER RIFLES THAN SPRINGFIELDS.

>Shiro poster
I know you! You used to post this bait a long while back!

Where have ya been?

>guns are a problem
>they cause violence
Really? guns are severely restricted here in Brazil. That's why there's almost no violence, murders or crimes.

Missiles flying in the third world
But fits and starts are everywhere
From the mountain of Chiapas
To the streets of Central Square
All Empires Fall
And this one shall too
So here's to the day
When this one is through

The vast majority of firearm deaths are suicide. In nations where stringent legal barriers are introduced, the rate of suicide by other methods (usually hanging) increase the same amount as the reduction in suicide by firearm. This can be seen in Canada after C-68 was passed in the 90's (go digging on statcan.gc.ca/eng/start if you want exact numbers).

Of the firearm related deaths that are not suicide related, you have three categories: Homicide, justifiable homicide and accidents.

The best way to reduce accidents is by firearm safety courses. Since that cannot be made a mandatory requirement for firearm ownership in the US because it would be anticonstitutional, the best method would be to implement firearm safety courses as a normal part of public education.

If you are against justifiable homicide, you are at best a sociopath and should fuck off. See pic.

As for unjustifiable homicide, the vast majority has to do with the illegal drug trade and are committed with firearms that are illegally owned by people barred from firearm ownership. Banning firearms does not prevent the black market from existing.

>guns will magically disappear if outlawed

Daily reminder that the largest mass murders were committed not by weapon enthusiasts, not by criminals and not even by the terrorists, they were always committed by the governments, in most cases by the own.

The second amendment doesn't actually give you the right to own firearms of any kind, as long as something that is deemed to be an "arm" is legal and free to own (could be as small as a butter knife) the second amendment is not being violated.

If you are prevented from acquiring certain kinds of arms, then the "shall not be infringed" part is being violated.

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

Not even a solid argument
Just a slide thread
SAGED
Die in a fire

love that plastic thing over there, reminds me of my BB rifle

bet it melts on a hot summer day, LMFAO

Actually, it simply meant that you have the right to keep your both arms, no amputation shall be required for anyone.

Legs on the other hand ...

Only thermoplastic polymers melt when exposed to high temperatures. Thermosetting polymers, which are typically far more durable and used for higher stress applications, do not.

Americans can do what they want in their own countries, let them have guns because they are getting growing pains from all the diversity

yeah but wtf is up with that camel hump?

is it for storing water?

Do you mean the shrouds on both sides of the front and rear sights? They are there for protection.

But they already are, it is illegal to buy, own or create nuclear arms within the USA and many arms are restricted/infringed, although not banned under federal law such as Short barreled rifles, full auto guns and any foreign imports after a certain date.

Ayy, how you like the CX4? Been thinking of picking one up for the spacegun aesthetic. Already have other PCCs though so I'm not sure if it's worth dropping 650 on.

perhaps it meant Bear arms?

american ancients knew genetic cosmetics would become a thing i9n the future and they just wanted to be the first rights to have bear arms.

>assault rifles and pistols with clips

You sound clueless.

and then what happens when I cant defend myself when someone like you decides to start banning people they don't like instead?

Criminals dying during attempted home invasions is the last form of population control civilization is allowed. Otherwise we really would have an overpopulation problem.

What ultimately happens is those who can thrive in an environment become the dominant species. Take away peoples right to defend themselves and it's only a matter of time until the thriving criminals outnumber taxpayers to the point where the government can only bully taxpayers to pretend they're enforcing the law because if they fuck with the stupid smelly dumb violent thugs they have a full uprising on their hands.

Anticonstitutional infringements of a right do not justify further infringements of said right.

please move to Russia

isnt canada like russia 2.0 ?

Canada has one of the highest lawful private firearm ownership rates in the world, so no.

Not him but ive shot one a lot, theyre amazing. They feel and maneuver fantastic as well.

You need to toe a shotgun op

Saged

I've been shitposting as always m8. Just waiting for the next happening.

It's a cultural and demographic problem. Banning guns means Americans will just use the next efficient means of killing each other.

What kind of argument is that? Guns have only one use and that is to kill. Cars' use is for transportation.

Come and get them then, faggot piece of shit.

Just like drugs

Guns can be used for sports, hunting, and self defense. Fuck off faggot

A very demographic problem

>threats of felony charges
who will enforce? the police that will come and arrest them? Back to where you started. You'll get dead cops, most cops like the 2nd amendment too and prolly wont help confiscate peoples rights

Good luck, i will pick up my evil caliber 12 tomorrow :)

>muh scary salt rifles
All rifles combined account for less than 10% of gun deaths in the US. More people are killed by bare fists.

>muh US has the most gun deaths!
60% of US gun deaths are suicides; and it's the same relative amount of suicide as other countries like the UK and Japan, they just kill themselves in more gruesome ways because they can't get guns.

The US is also 111th in murder-per-capita. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil with strict-as-fuck gun laws still have higher murder rates. The reason we have lots of murders is because of shitskins; which leftists want to import more of for some reason.

The major city in the US with the lowest murder rate is Plano, Texas - where lots of people are gun owners, and the gun laws are lax.

>we can take ur guns away if we want, you don't need big magazines, etc.
The Supreme Court case of Heller v. Disctrict of Columbia already ruled that owning a semi-automatic gun is a Constitutional right:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

From a philosophical/Constitutional perspective, gun ownership should be a right. The Preamble to the Constitution states that people have a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If citizens have a right to life, that means that they should have a right to defend their life by adequate means. Women, old people, and the disabled can't defeat a gang of dindus in melee combat - thus, guns are necessary.

>but, you don't need guns because you have cops!
The Supreme Court Case Warren v District of Columbia ruled that the police do not have a duty to risk their life to protect you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Also, aren't you lefty types always shitting on the cops? I thought if a cop gets anywhere near you, it would trigger you.

>Stefan Molyneux shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

>Bill Whittle shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Actually, guns can be used to prevent rape. Which is why I imagine you're RAPE CAPITAL OF EUROPE

They are only effective in that role if you can carry them on your person for protection, though.

Just a small one is fine, there are even pistols that fire 2mm bullets.

Even a .22lr is better than nothing, but I would strongly urge the use of a .38 Special or .380 ACP at minimum if possible.

anti-gun left pushed me over the edge to leave the democratic party. i have a feeling it was a big contributor for folks that went trump over hillary in the rust-belt states. so keep going faggot. great strategy for you lefties.

There are less niggers than there are guns, they commit mist gun crime. Ban Niggers.

.380s have a nice flight path
But .45 master race all day

Fuck off

Mostly irrelevant, honestly. The vast majority of defensive gun uses occur within 7 yards.

Rule of 3 from FBI

3 yards
3 shots
3 seconds
But talking about on the range, you know the fun part of guns.
Very relevant.

Ban white people.
Most crimes are committed by white people

Fuck off commie

.380 ACP guns aren't much fun for target shooting and the ammo is too expensive for what it is to be really viable for that, either. For plinking, I'd rather have a 9x19. .45 is great if you reload, though. You get a long life out of your brass.

No

>hundreds of people die to gun violence

what kinds of people would those be, user?

I think we should ban you

I forgot how much you canucks can be a drag.
I've never shot a gun that wasnt fun.

Plinking is always .22
And ammo is always expensive get more money buy less molasses

CCW in general aren't much fun for target shooting. Their recoil isn't as comfortable because they have to be as light as possible, they have a short sight radius so they are harder to accurately aim, they have smaller ammo capacities...

I do love .22lr's, though. I really want to get one of those new Ruger Mk IV's.

Lol you must not shoot outside

>not a gun problem
>a nigger problem
also
>not a crime problem
>not an education problem
>not an employment problem
>not a generalized odor problem
>not a shitty stupid music problem
et cetera forever

What makes you say that?

Guns aren't the problem, people are.

We do NOT have a gun problem.. we have a minority young males killing each other problem...
take guns from young niggers and suddenly America has NO gun problem... problem is liberals would sooner DIE then be "racist" and ban black males between 18 and 28 from owning firearms.

>offers no logical argument or citation
Sage in all fields. Fuck off pinko commie cocksucker

Too critical of the shooting "targeting" experience.
Set shit up outside and shoot with a bunch of different guns is always a blast. Ammo capacity, recoil, size. None of that matters all about shooting shit.