Trumpgret thread

This is a serious Trumpgret thread.

I regret supporting Bush III, uh, I mean Trump, because he's going to go to war in Syria. He wants it, the GOP wants it, the Dems want it, and the MSM wants it. It's going to fucking happen.

He has also downgraded Bannon's authority, and he's the only real paleocon in the whole goddamned government.

I was fucking rused by a con man. I regret everything. The only difference between Hillary and Trump is that we would have invaded Syria last month instead of next month, plus Obamacare would be safe.

Fuck my life. I am never participating in American politics by posting memes again. Only a military coup against the Neocon-Neolib axis can save this god forsaken continent from becoming South Africa 2.0.

MARTIAL LAW NOW! COUP NOW! ATTACK THE SYSTEM! THERE IS NO DEMOCRATIC SOLUTION!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same here. I can't believe we got NEO CONNED.

Each day I regret giving DRUMPF the nuclear codes.

Users Need To Understand That Their Frustration Shouldn't Be Aimed At Minorities But At Finding Ethical Solutions To Underlying Problems.
user: id55212

>putting Jared (((((Kushner))) in charge of foreign policy

Damn, you too Trumpbro?

Gee whiz folks... if Trump turns out to be a neocon I would have totally lost all hope... bigly...

Since when has Trump given a duck what the MSM wants?

Both options sucked though.

>Replying to himself
>file name

what's the fun in LARPing as shareblue?
here's your (You), spend it on something nice

At least he is TRYING.

>Both options sucked though.

BECAUSE YOU KEEP VOTING FOR TWO CANDIDATES

THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO CANDIDATES ON THE BALLOT

We got neoBLACKED

Me too, Trumpbro.

I can't believe he's going to go to war with Syria and destabilize the region. I knew we shouldn't have trusted this man with the nuclear codes.

why would you not want to go into Syria and finally finish off all the brownies there?

Former Republican here. I can't believe we got CONNED by the dishonest media who kept bringing up Hillary's emails and treated her unfairly. I should have known better.

But now DRUMPF has the NUCLEAR CODES

Why has the God Emperor betrayed us?

We just can't stop losing!

White people have to die to kill brown people you fucking neocon piece of shit. And besides, I'm not a real racist like some cartoon villain. I just don't want to live around poor niggers. I don't care about sand niggers on the OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARTIAL LAW NOW!

Well, Jill stein had my vote if I was a burger.

But you are right, there are more candidates. For some reason though, a third party candidate never comes close to presidency and a vote for them is throwing your vote away in a winner takes all election.

I'm with you Trumpbro

FUCK DRUMPF

get back to lleddit, as long as i'm not dying I don't care what America does to fuck up other countries.

Bannons position was temporary and he didn't want to be in that position in the first place. He was basically there as a stopgap until the other guy got the position.

He campaign on replacing Obamacare and even said he liked some parts of it

He said he was going to finish the wars if he could and end certain threats.

What is this? Blue pill hour?

Jill Stein wanted completely open borders you idiot. The US would've had a population of 1 billion by the end of her first term. She also thinks wi-fi causes cancer.
She stands up for what she believes in, but she's insane.

>Why has the God Emperor betrayed us?

YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU TOOK ME IN - TRUMP

go back 2 reddit you fucking cult member

Fuck off leaf faggot

>a fucking leaf

>faggot
>cuck
>shill
>shareblue/shariablue

You are too stupid to argue. Just leave.

>because he's going to go to war in Syria.
All through the campaign, he kept saying he wanted to "fight ISIS".
Translating from campaign-speak, I always thought this meant he was pro-Assad.
Checking the news this morning, he's suddenly learned Assad has been killing civilians.
Now maybe he-s anti-Assad?

How's that going t play out with Russia?

And I can't help but notice the timing in relation to the Bannon demotion.

4-d chess my ass.
It's like you cunts elected a 5-year-old.

is history repeating itself?

>Both options sucked though.
Really?
After spending $500 million over 25 years, the Republicans don't have a single thing they could use in court against "crooked" Hillary.
All they have s circumstantial evidence.
Meanwhile...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Plus, every nasty thing you can say about Hillary is also true of Bill.
Life under Hillary would likely be the same as the previous Clinton administration.
Lower unemployment, a government that serves the people slightly more and special interests slightly less, a minority of voters would feel disenfranchised (not a majority), and most importantly: we wouldn't be a Russian puppet state.

Alright Hillary was amazing. Best person for the job of the 350 million people.

Double leafed

It's like you didn't even read the post before you built your strawman.

I want to change my vote, is it still possible?

America = GREAT SATAN

@119729798
go away youre not funny

The blackpilled amongst us were never fooled by the (((election))) meme peddled by the militant faggots from reddit, but plenty of you were and have successfully shat up this board for over a year now.
This was never about Trump. Even if he were the prophet you all claimed he was, Trump was never going to be able to effect real change. The President has no real power. He's a figurehead; a spokesperson and nothing more. He may as well be the Queen of England.
War is coming. May 2017. May God have mercy on us all.

TrumpGET thread?
Allright.
Get ready for 8 years.

fpbp as usual

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes!

Not directly.
You should contact news networks and tell your story though.
How you got tricked by the fake news spread by the far right.
If enough come forward then a constitutional crisis will be declared and Trump will be removed from office.

Build a bunker in your house, have access to fresh water, garden, guns, ammo, solar electricity, keep all your family members under one roof once society collapses

In a way I actually don't mind this because the more ridiculous these Shareblue-Crew-Sample memes get, the less likely they are to be believed and get hundreds of replies the next time they're posted

Also Drumpf is done, it's over for him

Alright, thanks!

>finally gets it

I have a sail boat. I'll be in the southern hemisphere a month from now. Northern Europe and the coastal US will soon be distant memories. Stay safe friend, and God bless you and your loved ones.