>>119729825

is this real life

I always knew that the Russians were devotees to kek.

>TFW there was no great schism in Esoteric Kekism dividing West from Eastern Orthodoxy

We are all united under Kek, shadilay

You know what people are going to say now?
Russia controls Sup Forums

I'm so happy I was able to live in this timeline.

What timeline is this?

It's just one shitposter.

>Kek.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Russkies confirmed for /ourguys/

FSB×Pol×pols retarded brother thedonald =GOAT
Fuck kikes, fuck globalist, CIA and fuck false Patriots.
Recognize an ally when there is one
Assad did nothing wrong!

The timeline where Kremlinbot shills browse Sup Forums

Reminder that every single time a Russian posts 0.05 roubles are deposited into their account

Kek
e
k

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Nah m8 FSB is literally russian CIA with less international influence, our fucking president is a 'former' agent. Reminds you of someone?

In the heart of the Russian Embassy?

K E K
E
K

They started doing this because we give them much more retweets/favorites when they do.

They are using us as human bots.

That's right. This memey shit is trending, so why not? That's a fine move.

Is this supposed to be surprising? It's pretty clear that there are plenty of pro-putin Russian shills on here

checked

So someone from the embassy has to be shitposting here. I'm curious now.

Nice digits.

Jesus Christ. That is low.

I wish to get paid to shitpost too.

CONFIRMED

I dont get it.

The Power of the Sun apparently.

>FSB
>international influence

How old are you?

Your ambassadors let an autist have a go on their public outreach media platforms?

Is Kek really Satan?

Singles confirm Kek is Satan.

I think they have adopted such attitide to attract 'edgy' teens. The embassy isn't Xbombf shitposting alone after all.

praise

The Russian gov has already proven itself to be very internet-savvy, this is just an attempt to bait alt-righters who are one of their primary overseas supporters (no matter how inconsequential in the real world) into realising that the Russians appreciate them

>with less international influence
yeah but does cia have FSB swag?

WHAT DID VLADIMIR MEAN BY THIS AAAAAAAAHHHHH
>Trump will never say Kek, or wew lad

In fact, that a big advantage of the CIA.

The last one, we transcended into another timeline when the poor beautiful children of Syria got gassed. The Russian embassy started shitposting a week ago.

Oh lawdy

>lewd pepe
>69
Checked

For you

PRAISE Kek

kek. are they browsing Sup Forums. i know you are watching russian embassy. sent timestamp!

I've been here since the beginning, but this is definitive proof that Russia is here, shilling for Trump, and likely hacked our election.

I quit. See you guys

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KAJ OG ANDREA?????????
SAGE

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

they probably created that meme to influence Sup Forums

Wait a minute.. What if it was Russia who awakened Kek?

kek

How exectly we hacked your election?

Did we hack people mind to go and vote for Trump?

Congratz bratan, you've got your first social engineering 101. This shit IS NOT taught in college.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes!

everyone who didnt think russia, as well as germany, USA, brits, EU or any other major country/superstate shills here is an idiot. everyone shills for himself or people they see as favorable. however the trumpshills had better arguments, hillary shills only got "drumpf is an idiot btfo xD LMAO" and was pretty clearly a great evil. trump was a toss up. maybe he is a puppet for the same powers as well, maybe for someone else, maybe some guy who just wanted to build his own empire, maybe a good goy. with him we had the chance for something good, with hillary we would have gotten the absolute bad.

This. If your goal is to dispel the notion of Russian interference in domestic politics, you're not helping by appropriating Kek.

Millionaire president by day.

Soviet Batman by night.

Can't wait for the reddit megathread on /marchagainsttrump

o i m laffin

>kek

>Russian Embasssy

We really are being shilled on Sup Forums by this snow niggers. REEEEE get out

>32123
Nice palidrome senpai

They don't understand what kek means. In Russia, kek is usually used instead of "lol"

that's what it means everywhere vodka-breath.

PRAISE KEK

Blessed be HIS name

That's a big car...

4u

SHADILAY

keked x''D

kek means it

>ЦCH
B̶a̶t̶4chanmobile confirmed

nice

Kek

russian influence in Sup Forums confirmed

i like it this way 2bh, it makes the people who travel in such notions look like unhinged conspiracy theorists

They will need the power of KEK.

Trump has submitted himself to MOLOCH now.

PRAISE HE

CHEEKI BREEKI