Trump to tweet Jew False Flag day

Trump's morning tweets will call BS on false flag #SyriaGasAttack and a shitstorm of a day in MSM freaking out will be amazingly excellent.

Starts in 12 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mDcZGRKQ_M
wearechange.org/false-flag-syria-journalists-raise-alarms-gas-attack/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
theduran.com/was-hillary-clinton-behind-the-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
rt.com/news/383522-syria-idlib-warehouse-strike-chemical/
daretoreadit.com/56548/usa-nationwide-outrage-at-trump-as-potus-makes-obvious-pivot-to-support-nwo-lies-over-syria
russia-insider.com/en/politics/real-justice-syria-gas-attack-moscow-submits-evidence-new-resolution-unsc/ri19455
21stcenturywire.com/2017/04/06/mit-researcher-syria-wmd-facts-were-manufactured-to-fit-us-conclusion-for-ghouta-in-2013/
theantimedia.org/cnn-congressman-syria-chemical-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=pS6Oa_aDS6E
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DgewqPNhqYc
twitter.com/Heter0sis/status/849765959871205377/photo/1
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/849859948301385728
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bullshit, Bannons gone, Trump is lost to the bankers/neocons.
Its over

I don't believe you

How do you know this?

Well we just have to wait and see.

>Bannon is gone
No he isn't you retard if you paid attention you would no that he is still in the White House advising the president. He was just taken out of the national security meetings

6 more minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=4mDcZGRKQ_M

Yep. Bannon stays. You believed Very Sad Fake News.

13 minutes later... and op is still gay

This would be BEAUTIFUL!
wearechange.org/false-flag-syria-journalists-raise-alarms-gas-attack/
>FALSE FLAG IN SYRIA? JOURNALISTS RAISE ALARMS ON GAS ATTACK

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
JUST A REMINDER FROM 2013
"Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official"

theduran.com/was-hillary-clinton-behind-the-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>Was Hillary Clinton behind the transfer of chemical weapons used in Idlib, Syria?

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
>Ron Paul - Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing...Or False Flag?

rt.com/news/383522-syria-idlib-warehouse-strike-chemical/
>Rebel warehouse with chem weapons hit by Syrian airstrike in Idlib – Russian MOD

daretoreadit.com/56548/usa-nationwide-outrage-at-trump-as-potus-makes-obvious-pivot-to-support-nwo-lies-over-syria
>USA -- Nationwide outrage at Trump as POTUS makes obvious pivot to support NWO lies over Syria ------

russia-insider.com/en/politics/real-justice-syria-gas-attack-moscow-submits-evidence-new-resolution-unsc/ri19455
>Real Justice for Syria Gas Attack: Moscow Submits Evidence, New Resolution to UN Security Council

21stcenturywire.com/2017/04/06/mit-researcher-syria-wmd-facts-were-manufactured-to-fit-us-conclusion-for-ghouta-in-2013/
>MIT Researcher: Syria WMD ‘Facts’ Were Manufactured to Fit U.S. Conclusion for Ghouta in 2013

theantimedia.org/cnn-congressman-syria-chemical-attack/
>CNN Anchor Speechless After Congressman Questions Syria Chemical Attack Story

youtube.com/watch?v=pS6Oa_aDS6E
>Ex-UK Ambassador: Assad wasn't behind the chemical attack

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
>UN accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons use

youtube.com/watch?v=DgewqPNhqYc
>Syrian Rebels Behind Sarin Gas Attack

twitter.com/Heter0sis/status/849765959871205377/photo/1
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/849859948301385728

#syria #chemicalattack #gasattack #SyriaGasAttack #SyriaChemicalAttack

____

Does 11 mean 13 in cuckland?

you better not be making this up

But what's on Anthony Weiner's laptop?

haha went by a fast clock, doh. But now > 12 mins so can reconfirm.

No, he lost the title. He still has his clearence and a seat at the big boy table.

Doubt it. Its better than funding mercenaries who defect to ISIS, though.

So... is OP camped out in front of a glory hole or has Trump forgotten to charge his phone?

I don't know what to make of Bannon. In some respects he is the typical neocon (Muh Iran). What does he really think?

he was not taken off the NSC
stop reading fake news

>CNN Anchor Speechless After Congressman Questions Syria Chemical Attack Story
Look at how she has a panic moment and looks off to her right when she realizes he's not going for it and she doesn't know what to say, then immediately comes back with the "traitor" accusation. Is that where her producer/director/handler is standing?

OP is just another idiot Trump voter

Both

May Kek make it so!! Bring back the Don who demolished both parties with a smile!!Libs on my FB are quiet as mice about this, it's laughably pathetic how they're waiting to be shown which narrative to latch onto.

I am a prophet.

> Muh great leader
Kek, get ready for a yuge disappointment user

Why did he lose his title? What purpose does that serve?

Bannon put politics inside the national security discussion. Bannon would have the USA not involved in virtually any international crisis. That is what went down. Jared won Bannon lost.

God Damnit

>Trump is lost to the bankers/neocons.
Sadly true.

Trump knows the truth, that the terrorists are the ones who conducted the chemical strike. He doesn't care.

What does one group of sand niggers gassing another group of sand niggers have to do with Jews?

The Jews did it. Specifically Israel, entering syrian air space and gassing the city.

(((They))) want us to join in and kill even more sand niggers at our own expense.

Extremely unlikely. Like absurdly so.

What he said.

Seems like the sand niggers are doing a good job killing each other.

Any actual evidence of Israeli planes dropping poison gas? Seems unlikely.

If the US starts moving toward war, guarantee WikiLeaks will kill the Republican party with leaks, including pedo shit.

Suicides are expected.

Cap this.

It's a real shitshow.

It's a shitshow I know, but I'll still hold on until we physically go to war, that's my breaking point.
At this point it's still just talk, although it looks ever more likely that we'll be off to war, again

can anything positive come out of this with bannon, does trump plan to do anything to fuck with this kushner goon?

As a Republican, I hope this happens. Get rid of these pedos.

Wouldn't be bad desu, Republicucks need to burn too
Idk, it seemed like lushness was laying low for a while, then last week he appeared talking to National security officials

>lushness
Kushner
t. Phonefag

Actualky they are destroying Europe (white man) and letting the kikes have a pivot point and oil reserve they need for NWO of global enslavement.

cant lush the kush

This. And what happened to Huma?

I was wondering the same thing yesterday.

Bannon is the final stage of pic related.