do you regret your vote? why?

>do you regret voting for a cutdick sucker neocon
Sup Forums WILL DEFEND THIS

no
it was funny then
it's still funny now

Nope, I'd do it again too. In fact I plan to in 2020

I can't believe we got NEO CONNED.

Each day I regret giving DRUMPF the nuclear codes.

Nope, and I'll not be happier than I was on 11/09/2016 @ 7:00am for a long long time.

Same here Trumpbro. Why has the God Emperor betrayed us?

We just can't stop losing!

Former Republican here. I can't believe we got CONNED by the dishonest media who kept bringing up Hillary's emails and treated her unfairly. I should have known better.

But now DRUMPF has the NUCLEAR CODES

Sweden
Yes

I regret voting for him every day Trumpbro.

I can't believe we're going to destabilize Syria. Trump is a Jew controlled neocon puppet.

I don't regret my vote but I think it was very uncharacteristic of him to just throw Assad under the bus like that. Was it because he was standing next to the Saudi king? I don't know, but it was a very weird thing to do.

So this is the leaf shitpost thread
Kinda comfy

no. because im not retarded and realize how bs politics is, and when and when not to blame trump for something that happens

>inb4 someone believes the leafposter is a genuine shill and types up an assblasted response

sage

stop this absurdity, it's way too much, how do the mods not crack down on this shit

>Trump may have been different
>Hillary was obviously the same shit
Shouldn't have voted Trump, amirite?

0.0000001 cents has been deposited into your account!

Thanks for supporting NotOurPresident.gov!

Trump doesn't comply to the Kremlin's World view: Immediatly, Sup Forums turns against him
Sup Forums are just robots who are easy to manipulate

sick meme leaf

lol

No. I do not regret my vote.

Trump is doing very good things.

Getting us deeper into the Middle East is not one.

>do you regret your vote? why?

I can't believe we gave him the launch codes.
>WE'RE DOOMED!

>do you regret your vote? why?
No.

Trump's purpose was to defeat the Clinton's and fuck Obama and his legacy. Trump has been a 100% success.

I GAVE HIM THE LUNCH CODES. ITS ALL FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!!

If Trump actually does go to war in Syria then he will be worthy of contempt.

nope voted clinton duh

This

Literally nothing has changed

This is more of the same from the hysterical seditious left.

>

trump vote was just a fuck you vote by resentful know nothings

Still with Her I see.

Your life is pathetic and those shilling shekels you receive from time to time will never change the fact that you are a failure and your family should be ashamed of you.

Yes and Hillary voters are pure as the driven snow.

8 years snowflake ;)

I regret my vote.

This woman would have been the greatest president ever (and the first female one) and we elected an orange orangutan

Every day I have the desire to kill myself. 4 years from now #imwithher

I can't believe I voted for that conman

>when Sup Forumseddit downloads the latest memes from r/wojakedits to shitpost on Sup Forums

No because I didn't vote for anyone besides Bernie.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes!

we tried to warn you morons! there is no political solution it's either revolution and overthrow of democracy or just letting it burn. anyway it's good that Sup Forums will finally come around.