End of the subhuman white European race

Their birth rates are miserable, it seems European men are full of estrogen and they can't produce sperm in their ballsacks anymore. Each European white family either has 1 child (probably adopted anyway) or no child at all
While we muslim Turks have at least 9 children and continue to grow our population in Europe, Anatolia and other parts of the world

You're doomed, prepare your anus, we are going to reconquer Europe within 20 years.
Allahü Ekber!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI&ytbChannel=鄭峻昇
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=VmUaBoEEz_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By the way we are also going to take away your women and convert them to islam

You can have this gay earth it's fucked beyond repair anyways Mustafa

it's slow and painful death to all life on this shitty rock from here on.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI&ytbChannel=鄭峻昇

I heard that Turks from Anatolia are even dumber than niggers because of extensive inbreeding

Is this true?

Turks in Anatolia are smarter than European subhumans

fuck off roach
my 2 white children will take a shit into your wifes daughters hijab one day

Your children will convert to islam

not even the muslims in germany following islam

>t.Mehmet the cockroach

>Race traitor cross worshipper pagan subhuman
we will also genocide you with whites, cuck.

I'm black but I don't want my country to become turkey 2.0, so I will vote for Le Pen.

I'll simply fuck my own daughter.

What now roach?

>reconquer europe

hmm, not so fast sweetie pie

>tfw going extinct

>Moor rapebaby
We will force convert you to your original religion, Ahmad.

Please don't do it.

>Turks in Anatolia are smarter than European subhumans
meanwhile in reality

because unlike your welfare gib brothers I have to actually work to pay for shit I would love to have antoher baby but we can't right now because we need some money for that meanwhile you fuck like rabbits, just wait, wait for the gibs to run out you parasitic leeches

good luck tho lmao

have fun not getting past vienna, again.

can't wait for the Untergang: Erdogan edition.

Incorrect.
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

>Average Turk IQ=97
>Average subhuman white IQ= 82, 91, 94, 95
>Average Kurd (Indo-European) IQ=86
rly makes u think
Why are whites so subhuman?

"intelligence is negatively correlated with fertility rate"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence
lol who's the subhuman now nigger lol btfo

With your rates of inbreeding? lmao no

Its part of being well educated and wealthy. More intelligent races use birth control and shitskins breed like rabbits.

And then what? turn the first world into a terrorist paradise like your 3rd world shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=VmUaBoEEz_g

Looks like the Germanic race is doing decently enough.

You and Spaniards are not even white. Don't worry.

People here have kids when they can grant´em some life standars as education, owning a house, etc.

Migrants in the other hand do not care about it, have about 4-5 kids and then bitch about´em starving and being a failure.

>>Average Turk IQ=97
right, nice sources

Its only the müsli population that breeds dumbass

Then why is Germany doing so shit?

And explain Iceland. Literally 0 shitskins there.

>tfw high fertility rate

FEELS GOOD MAN

>implying youre not next on the chopping block when whites r dead
read your history retard

he is probably right
there was this one image of iq in turkey divided by provinces, the gap between west and east was really large.

how trustworthy is that image that I dont know.
Nevertheless I think its bad sport to exclude turks, similar to how every problem here is excluded by pointing out niggers

>I want to leech off white countries
>but I don't want other subhumans to leech off white countries too

Kill yourself nigger

>FEELS GOOD MAN
no so fast pierre

If you don't count immigrant/foreign birth rate,it's even lower then that.

Whites are beyond help really. Even the so-called redpilled ones never heed my warnings about the fertility crisis, they usually think
>hurr so what if we're having fewer children, it's not this'll have negative consequence in the future

oh he posted it my bad

Not sure if you've noticed but Roaches have a near suicidal TFR as well, bit of an own goal M8

More like an end to Germans, southern Europeans, and eastern Europeans.

Tfw turkroach actually believe they'd conqour europe when most of turkish european are inbreed, loud obnoxious degenerates who are as stupid and as much of a failure to the human race as niggers.

All you'll do is degenerate the genepool with your roach, hairy ape like genes and get even more cucked by jewish trickery due to your stupidity.

You think that's people procreating?

Note: i'm introducing a new syntax to redeclare intended meaning here. The notation will be used to reassert the intended/actual meaning, rather than the ((word)) meaning. When I say , I mean French, which is not the same as (((French))).

All this whining about low birth rates is just kikes who want to keep up their capitalist debt Ponzi scheme since they need infinite growth.

They are quite literally treating us like cattle

>You think that's people procreating?

Yes,
Contrary to you, we have a french family policy that encourage people to have kid stupid kraut.

>3rd world shitmonkey

Reminder whites conquered millions of shitskins with EXPLORERS despite being a minority. Quality>quantity with whites, we've known this since alexander the great.

r u sure those kids r french? they look pretty white

You are shitskin capital of Europe

Reminder that we enslaved your sissy kind for centuries and you couldn't do a shit about it
lel
LEEEEEEEEEL

If your race is so superior how come it doesn't have a good civilization behind it ?

Last I checked you got BTFO in Battle of Vienna

You can cherry pick pictures like that all day, I could do it about England doesn't mean the cities aren't third world

White countries have a natural desire to reduce their populations. Why is it wrong?
Also, it doesn't mean you're allowed to come
>inb4 we need immigration because jewish ponzi scheme

Last I checked whites tried to invade Istanbul and got btfo and failed to invade Anatolia
LEL

Remember that one time when your soldiers got their heads impaled ?

My ancestors were those same explorers you goof. What's happening now has happened numerous times in the past - for instance the pagans of the late Roman Empire became atheistic, had their fertility drop, and were subsequently replaced with a stronger religious group (the Christians).

Why even aim for 'quality' when the only inheritors of your work will be nigs and mudslimes?

>Rapebaby screeching
>Vlad gets impaled
>We rape Romanians and make them our vassals
>H-Hey that gypsy hero killed some Turks
lmao you gypsy giaour
lmao

What the fuck is it with this child like repetition? Are you mentally twelve or just an ordinary case of roach inbreed?

Yhea i guess "quality" doesn't apply when your streets are full of shit

If you're going to throw ad hominems at least do it to the right target

>turkey flag
Reminder that you can't rule over anything. AT ALL. History proves it.

>inb4 ardogan
Ardogan is dying to join the EU it is so cringy.
He is also a U.S puppet.

treaty of lausanne, saved you

Explorer traitor spotted

Falling for a meme all over again.

>Quality>quantity with whites, we've known this since alexander the great.

First of all, you fucking Americuck. Alexander the Great wouldn't even consider you one of his own. The man had a great affinity for the East hence why he couldn't give a fucking flying toss about the West.

Secondly, Alexander the Great got rekt as he made his way into India so no, quality not > quantity.

You guys are below replacement too idiot. Your country is going to be majority kurd within 30 years.

Enjoy.

>bringing mongrels into the world and being proud about it
those children will grow up without any sense of identity, they will be shunned by whites and will never fully integrate with niggers because of their lighter complexion

so sad

>pick on weakened east euro countries
>sultans run like cowards from alpha rebels like Vlad despite outnumbering them
>pick a fight with Austria
>lose hilariously
>pick a fight with a backwards Russian empire
>lose entire empire
>country so shit you subhumans crawl to europe begging like the gypsy whores you are
>go from looking like mongols to getting cucked by arabs
>be so hated european normies are leaning right, speeding up your own genocide

Get triggered more roachniggers, we're superior to you and you know it

same thing will happen to all men
estrogen level are rising globally and sperm count has never been lower
back world countries like turkey aren't as affected as europe but it will be

It must suck being a paki. You're an inbred arab monkey AND your streets are full of shit.

>Amerifat education
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

There is high fertility rate even in non-infested regions like Bretagne, they are still outbreeding us but at least white couples still make kids.

Don't know why libtards think this is some nazi conspiracy theory. Mudslimes openly talk about this, even the local mosque next door to me tells them (on loudspeaker) to have at least 9 children

Because there was nothing to the west you fucking imbred retard
And second he only had to stop because his troops were tired of fucking fighting all the time and he got shot by an arrow not because of his own incompetence