Watched anti bullying thing...

Watched anti bullying thing. (At least that's what I could gather from the shitily animated lack of effort trash I witnessed) spawned cancer after laughing ass off at finale. Bullies can suck a big ol negro dick. But what I'm getting at is should I be feeling shame or continue to be amused by the piece of cancerous shit I spawned.

That picture makes no sense. How he she hang herself if there isn't a chair or stool to kick off of ?!?

Did someone assist her??
Did she jump??

Hanging thread?

running start from the door?

See the puddle on the floor under her?

I think that's supposed to be a shadow. Looks like the other shadows in the picture.

Work with me here... Water in the carpet... she's been there for a while... what does it all mean?

It means the artist didn't think this through.

She jumped inside the rope

Yeah, obviously she had a big old ice cube to stand on, then waited while it melted. Good catch user.

Dear Austrian, I find your fetish a bit disturbing... is it a new level of shitpost ?

Come on, this is not your first day on the Internet. You know how it works.
You start out being shocked.
Then you think it's weird.
Then you get used to it.
Then you use it to masturbate.

kek, noticed that too

where can I watch?

It looks like I've jumped the first step. I find those things weird, but I wasn't shocked. Has the internet dulled my sensitivity?

Assuming she may or may not have aids, can you get aids from fucking a body that's been dead for a few hours??
I am asking for a friend of a friend.

It's perfectly safe. You should fuck it.

maybe

yea but assuming she definitely had aids, how long would one have to wait before the virus dies off?

Sorry for late reply user. Look up "powerful" it'll show as a white P with a blue background. I'd provide a link but being on mobile it only shows Facebook.com it's the second video on their page.

Its overall pretty shitty and not worth the time to watch. Ending is the funny part.

AIDS does not survive outside of a living human body

thanks famalam.

purty gud, is there another?

Too lazy to convert them, and I don't have the links. But they're unlisted youtube videos. You can find it through Google.

kill yourself

Nah, I'm good.

tyvm, senpai

>000
I see kek smiling upon (you)

oh i was hoping there would be necrophilia

nice digits

shadilay

Kind words get rewarded.

Damn, Bethesda really let themeselves go.

>nice digits

kys swede cuck