Do Black people invent?

What are inventions of Blacks? Have they done anything recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q
gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how-muslims-did-not-invent-algebra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every thing you use was stolen from Africa

beenud budder?

>beenud budder?
Easn't that fake ?

Everuthing YOU use was stolen from the West

No, not really. I believe the number 0 comes from India.
They were quite good in sciences and medicine too before the muslims and the mongols came and ruined everything.

Sure thing. Wait no. they were using mud huts after the white man had built castles and the china man made gun powder.

This kills the children

They invented peanut butter, but it was only one guy who was American.

They did invent something, it's called crime.

Wow they invented a conceptual number.
Wow such master race
No really Indians are caucasians like us but they're just below.

If we take the false assumption that Blacks own everything in Africa then I'll agree that raw materials were taken from Africa. However I have never even seen anything that requires a human to create from Africa. Even the shitty tribal beads they sell in meme shops are made in China.

recipe =/= invention

Interesting read. Tnx user.

music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw

african niggers invented the original snare drum and thumb piano (has some weird ooga booga name). although im sure other races did too independently, for some reason i remember the oldest one being found was african.

recently? very little. even creative arts like american jazz are played using foreign instruments, so thats kind of iffy.

>all those niggers trying to claim patents for existing things
kek

They develop and patented the black skin

they invented the KO game

Pretty sure the black kids down the street invented a teleporter.

Australia did it first.

literally none of your math would be relevant without the "conceptual number" you french dick

How could niggers invent the snare drum if they couldnt make tools out of metals? Snare drums have metallic beads on the bottom of drum which is what gives them the high snappy treble sound you cock.

they probably used tense rope with wooden beads or something, either way if they didnt invent a snare drum someone else would have.

thats the significant contribution of the whole black race? wow I bet the number of significant inventions by people of a specific state in the US is more than that

Does he mean that niggers fuck instead of think? Is he our guy?

>What are inventions of Blacks? Have they done anything recently?
Consider the following:
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
>western science is wrong because it can't explain how someone using black magic can cause someone to be hit by lightning, therefore it needs to be reexamined and reinvented by africans in a way that makes sense to them. #decolonize

>everything you use was stolen from africa
objectively untrue.

Wouldnt even sound close to the same. Wood is an insulator and dulls sound, not brighten it.

fpbp

Based Indian telling it how it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q

>indian telling me what i would like to hear
Fixed it for you.

if you're concerned about facts how about we start with before the trans atlantic slave trade, like how arabs btfo the entire african continent enslaved it, buttfucked the women to their harems, castrated the male slaves and killed the little children so they didn't have to deal with them in their nations, and used the rest for warslaves including their historians not even considering subsaharan africans as human or having any civilization in ways that mattered. It was only after that that africans got their first library of timbuktu etc. Take mansa munsa a wealth african muslim convert that lived on top of one of the largest goldmines ever at that time, where did that go? to the west or towards mecca?

this lasted for 1400 years, the africans fucked other tribes and sold them to the highest bidder, and the muslims and the africans established the slave trade, then and only then came the white man, bought them off the already established slave market, and sent them to places like portugal brazil and US as labour for their colonies, and then outlawed slavery finding it immoral, and established colonies in some parts of africa to mine ressources creating infrastructure and various things which then lasted 400 years till it was ended as opposed to the buttfucking of the entire african continent for 1400 years infact, a west african black slaver got into a tiff with the colonialists who wanted to end slavery, he refused to stop selling african slaves because it was too profitable for him. Also the majority of for instance the portugese slavers were wealthy jews (who look white but are not exactly european).

oh yeah and after whites abolished slavery finding it deeply immoral it was still practiced in places in africa and in the muslim world as late as 2007.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it..

>implying niggers know that

Crack, crack pipes and drive-by shootings.

>0
>coincidentally the number of toilets currently in use in India.

The
George
Foreman
Grill

Citation needed

You must not be from the south
Dindus invent a lot of things
You ever freak a black n mild??

Black people invented fucking fuglies

coincidentally also the number of pure breed scandinavian babies born in the next generation

Rape the white women.

Which, I'm thankful for.

Hotep!

They've invented things in recent years, just insignificant to the amount that whites have.

They didn't invent peanut butter

Sorry, crack pipe is just reuse of medical equipment made by the French and crack was discovered by a white chemist.
Guns were invented by the Chinese and the automobile by the Germans. White men were using wheeled conveniences filled with crossbowmen and archers since the middle ages.

>everything YOU use was stolen from the west
>Citation needed
Find me something you currently use that wasn't made/invented in africa. Immigrants don't count nor does moving production to other places of things developed by the west.

>muh cooking
doesn't count either.

See westerners utilize things that are true and tested, like the argument that the arabs invented our numerical system, yeah but contributed next to nothing to advanced mathematics and science, so it's irellevant. Also here's a little link with regards to algebra and common misconceptions about its origins.

But we don't throw stuff out that works, apparently the notion is that indians or africans should throw out accumulated hard earned knowledge and know how, because "white people had a hand in developing it" it's fucking ridiculous, do africans really want to live in mudhuts without shoes or proper clothing thinking lightning with voodoo magic can be sent to strike individuals they don't like. Do indians want to disown everything that white people ever had influence on or developed? You might aswell fucking kill yourself then because your life expectancy just dropped to the fucking floor.

I mean let's go back to sumer aswell and denounce everything they came up with also because since you didn't invent it/thought it up/developed it it's bad and evil, stop all even basic agriculture for example.

It's really silly.

Ouch.

>forgot the link
gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how-muslims-did-not-invent-algebra/

Aztec power!

>sick burn from the poo in loo
So you are proud of being quite over a billion people living with shitty infrastructure and poverty due to your spitting out of kids..

Ever heard of equilibrium, that's why some nations have higher living standards per capita and some do not.. matching supply with demand..

If whites ever become extinct in their own nations due to you sending your irressponsible excess our way, you're all going to die down here in nightmarish ways..

>scandinavian babies
>Even when Pajeet got so mad the shit just started cascading down the trouser legs he cant stop being envious of his betters

To be honest about the whole, India invented zero thing, it's pretty cool, some Indians like Ramanujan were based as fuck. What happened to all the cool Indians?

Also, is it true that everyone in India knows who Tendulkar is? Or is it just a cricket meme?

Boom

nope mesoamericans created it

sorry for the long reply. my understanding is they used wood and animal skins. maybe im confusing snare-skin with just skin drum.

Hip-Hop and Techno maybe? Although the Japanese made the drummachines that those genres are build on.