WAR IN SYRIA

So it seems like we're going to war.

What to do so we won't shoot each other? Write KEK on our foreheads?

Come on American posters. Help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45ATslcZZ0g
youtu.be/eMXPlHtcgZo?t=155
youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU
youtube.com/watch?v=R7eao-UXZtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting into a nuclear shelter is the best option

It's not going to be a nuclear war

What makes you certain of that?

The US should just sit this one out and let you guys sort it out.

If the US gets involved, the world bitches that we're interfering with other countries business. If we don't, the world bitches that we did nothing to help.

nuclear weapons are futile against roaches

Yes it is because Russia is going to get involved. That's why a lot of people were against shillary because she was warmongering against a nuclear state.

A nuclear war won't happen over Syria. You got nukes, Russia got nukes. That sort of thing. Best case scenario, your troops in Raqqa would march toward our forces after destroying ISIS HQ

The U.S. started this whole mess by supplying Islamic extremists against us. They've got a huge amount of TOW missiles.

Even so, there will be an air war between Russian and American air forces. Things can escalate very easily after that

Time to pay for your sins, goyim.

Former Israeli Chief Rabbi Israel Meir Lau, a Holocaust survivor, says that what is happening in Syria is "a holocaust." (GLZ)

That's the point. It'll not even escalate to that point.

IF America attacked our forces. I'm sure Russia won't reciprocate by starting a WWIII

Oyyyyy veyyyyyy

ANODA 6 GAZILLION

What? Russia will literally nuke the fuck out of USA if they intervene in Syria.

checked

aren't you at war for like years already? stop coming here

We're not going to fight you bro!

Russia won't back down that easily, they've wasted too much time in Syria to let it fall into Saudi hands

I hated the Obama administration too.

This
Sup Forums is with Assad on this.

I'm sure as fuck not going to war. Trump is on his own if he does that.

Guess what, now Trump is doing what Shillary would've done.

No they won't. We're just a small country in the Middle East. Nothing worth fighting over

What?

Y-You sure?

It won't. Iran at least won't let it nor we would let Islamic fucks control us

Kill Assad and you will be safe. Release yourself from his cult of personality.

It's simple as that.

Weighing the sanctity of a tiny Arab nation against the destruction of the known world is an easy choice to make. Russia will fold.

b8
Reminder though that these are the kind of people we would be fighting against.

youtu.be/45ATslcZZ0g

Anyone else going to defect at the first chance?

Remember friends, we arnt enemies. Is as it is always, the machinations of foul kike sorcery that has brought us to this point.

I'm sure the US army will miss one katana swinging neck beard who couldn't find his way out of his mother's basement.

on the flipside, that looks like a quality blade.

So, now every insane dictator who uses chemicals on their own civilians is a product of the Jews?

I guess Hitler was secretly Jewish.
And so was Tojo.

>So it seems like we're going to war.
Yes, I heard the same from my Damascus sources
>It's not going to be a nuclear war
Boy are you in for a surprise.

The moment the US strikes Israel is going to be struck with [special weapons] and Iran will join in. It's going to be all out nuclear war.

If I was you guys I would be saying goodbye to my families, the kind of yields that are available in modern nukes means that no matter where you are in the world the effects will reach you in a matter of hours.

youtu.be/eMXPlHtcgZo?t=155

If the US actually interfere that would be retarded, once they kill assad terrorism will flourish even more then ISIS will control the entire middle east

>If the US actually interfere that would be retarded
Not just retarded. It's going to blow up the entire planet.

Rate this song, please

youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU

How is life in Syria (for you) now?

>Iran will join in
Ha-ha.

Iranians are not fools. They will not jump into war they can't win and can only DIE. Syria's intervention it's their project, not their lively vital subject.

All these talks about use of NW are just stupidity of highest order.

Just carry one of these around

bro do you hate assad?

True. I really hope Trump is just saying what the people want to hear and not what he actually thinks.

>Iranians are not fools.
You have no idea what you're talking about, stick to vodka m8. Once Israel is attacked, Iran will join in by necessity because Israel won't wait for it to join in before retaliating against it even if it isn't DIRECTLY involved.

>because Israel won't wait for it to join in before retaliating against it even if it isn't DIRECTLY involved.
This
Those damn kikes will kill us all'ยจ

A war ? Next week ?

Fuck man, my schedule is already full.

Trump isn't going to drag us into that mess. He is only going to let all of the "no war for oil /bush lied beople died" morons start screaming for air strikes and a ground invasion, while letting the media run cover for their exponentially increasing hypocrisy.

I think he might send in some very secret, very quiet, and very effective assets into North Korea to send kim Jong peanut butter cup a message, as well as Chyna a message. Things will blow up in North Korea very mysteriously, and the world wouldn't even know because of lack of media and video there.

Iran sent waves of poorly trained infantry (under age conscripts) against massed artillery and machine guns in the Iran Iraq war. I call that foolish.

>Iran will join in
No. He will not.

Hardliners in Iran are only a part of players. Kill Suleimani and one or two his supportes and Iran will sigh with ease. Iran got Iraq, Syria can be ditched if necessary. And, besides, Iran does not have nukes, like Israel does.

If Iran wants to live he will be quiet.

Fi nahjil khomeini namdhi fi sabillillah

youtube.com/watch?v=R7eao-UXZtA

He was desperate because new theocratic rehime was still fragile after "islamic revolution" and the masses of hothead young people, who became dangerous after the revolution, were group to be disposed of.

Good point Russiabro.

It's a trick which Pakistan used in Afghan war.

Got a demography problem which makes your regime unstable? Send youngsters to war, so they will not sit a home and think about doing something radical with your ass.

No

the only way the US will get involved in Syria is if Pence takes Trumps place

Yep. Tell this to Americans though and they'll begin accusing you of conspiracy theories, when it's all right there publicly documented, common knowledge.

And to the above American guy, WHO bitches that you didn't help? I'm pretty sure the entire world wants you to step the fuck off and mind your own business for once. This is all your fault int he first place. That goes for us, too (Great Britain).

Bit partial to full squadrons of B52's just carpet bombing everywhere.
But alas the last real bombings and firebombing of huge swathes of humanity are behind us and we have this "strike" smart style shit that's fairly impotent

>Sup Forums is with Assad on this.

That's because Sup Forums is always right. Also we hate judeo-american foreign policy