Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does it feel to lose nigger lover?

How did you become so intelligent?

What's it like being a city folk?

GLOMBPHFS BETOFS

Is fucking a man degenerate? I dont think it is gay if you are the one fucking and if his butt is beautiful.

Even though i support throwing gays off roof or stoning them to death like isis, i dont think fucking a beautiful male butt makes you gay.

It sucks.

The first time I voted was in 08 so I had only experienced winning.

Why do you hate your country and innocent children?

I'm not sure. I think it came from watching the msm a lot and viewing lots of documentaries. I read quite a few articles online. I think most of my intelligence comes from my public education and university training. I'm sure genetics have a small part to play as well.

Actually she won
look it up
shareblue.com

I love my country and I love innocent children everywhere including in Syria. Fuck Assad.

She did win the popular vote.

Then why is he the President Swedecuckold?

Can you post Hildawg memes also can I get you to say drumpf

Why don't you do us all a favor and kys?

I support the LGBTQ+ community. Love is love m8.

who did u vote for

Drumpf

hello can i see your penis please no homo :^)

Because of rural and suburban retards lmao

I wouldn't know. I'm one of those weirdos who lives in a deep red rural Trump county that voted for Hillary.

whats it like being surrounded by meth addicts who have no teeth

do they give good gum jobs? i bet they give good gum jobs

Will you ever admit the truth about race and intelligence? I mean why deny basic reality at such an enormous level?

Aren't you scheduled for your daily cultural enrichment right now? Momma Merkal is going to be angry to hear you're evading your appointed migrant again.

President Obama and Michelle Obama are both extremely intelligent.

>cultural enrichment

Indeed :^)

this

Also because of Putin and Comey

I noticed today hillary sorta looks like lisa in the same episode they said Trump would be president.

Steve Nash and Larry Bird are both excellent basketball players.

Lol there is good ice and those kind of girls here. I like meth but I can't hang out around tweakers for too long. I liked to do it alone. I don't use meth anymore though.

do you think that those stats do not apply to the Refugees in your country?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GUM JOBS DAMMIT

I feel like these are the false statistics that led Dylan Roof to kill 9 people.

>do you think that those stats do not apply to the Refugees in your country?

Correct. I don't think black Americans rape 35.000 white girls in my country.

Astute observation

Are you happy now that you're going to get your Syria war?

I said stats not raw numbers learn to to read english hans.

Stats are made up of raw numbers, you big fat blubbering vagina

why is autism so rampant with you people.

Yet mudslime and african immigrants are raping your innocent aryan women.

Please do something.

>Please do something.

Can't, I'm too busy posting on Sup Forums

But these aren't false statistics. They're from the national crime victimization survey.

I live in New York City, and 91% of sexual assaults/ rapes and 90+% of shootings are done by black/brown people.

Go to google and look up The official government reports for NYC.

actually what he has stated that led him to kill 9 people was when Trayvon Martin was killed he was on the side of Trayvon and then he found out he was lied to by the media about what really happened.

Do you regret anything?

why would you vote for an arch criminal? ever?

You lazy fuck.

When's the last time you actually did something else than shitposting?
When's the last time you saw sunlight from somewhere else than your computer screen?
When's the last time you saw your parents or nevertheless, family?
When's the last time somebody didn't look at you with pure contempt and disgust

And of course..

How many hours has it been since Ahmed raped your girlfriend for the 37th time today?

Which is a poll and not a binding vote.

Lisa is a lesbian? A useless lesbian?

>When's the last time you actually did something else than shitposting?
I masturbated earlier, does that count?
>When's the last time you saw sunlight from somewhere else than your computer screen?
Yesterday, the sky cleared up in Munich in the evening When's the last time you saw your parents or nevertheless, family?
I live with them and yesterday Mom made lemon cake for me When's the last time somebody didn't look at you with pure contempt and disgust
All the time, I'm kinda cute :^)
>How many hours has it been since Ahmed raped your girlfriend for the 37th time today?
I don't have a gf and I find vagina gross, can I see your penis please

why would you vote for someone who's wanted to make gun laws tighter in a country where they're already too tight considering that the government is heavily monitoring its people, militarizing its police force to extremes, and purposely dividing people (ie systemic racism), and slowly creating laws that give the government more control and people less

are you really that spineless that you want everyone to be controled even more effectively by an already overpowered government?

Yes I am. I hate Assad. Obama should have taken him out.

Looks like Drumpf is finally going to do something right for once. Removing Bannon from the nsc was a good start. Hopefully he'll listen to the generals because he does not know more than them.

She's not. That's just the vast right wing conspiracy against the Clintons.

Why are you such a faggot?

>I don't have a gf and i find vagina gross
>german
>hilltard
>fag

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
E
Y

just stay out of places like brownsville and east ny and you're fine in nyc though

>are you really that spineless that you want everyone to be controled even more effectively by an already overpowered government?

Yes as long as that government represents my values like the Obama admin did and Hillary's would have.

No but I would regret voting for Trump if I had.

I've always been fine in New York, and I know which neighborhoods are shit (spoiler alert: black/ Hispanic ones).

It's just past time for us to admit the truth about evolution. We need to start instituting a benign form of Eugenics.

Indeed

always good to see a based palestinian!

so you have values like spying on citizens, decreasing online privacy, killing massive amounts of civilians overseas?

even if the answer to yes is all of that, the president changes every 4 years unless they run consecutive terms (really the president is just a figurehead, barely makes a difference for the most part, and the country's agenda remains exactly the same) and could easily be someone you don't like who will have all the power you gave the government when you did support it

do you realize how illogical and crazy that is?

do you understand why the second amendment exists? it's to protect people from their government, look at the world around you do you really think a presidential candidate saying what you want to hear to win an election actually has anyone's best interests in mind?

This.

Obama slaughtered way too many innocent people in the Middle East (drones) and made a mess of their politics. He was awful.

gun control has dropped to the bottom of my laundry list since Drumpf got elected. It will go back up when another dem is in office.

Blah, blah, blah

Thoughts on pic/link related?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

most of the neighborhoods aren't bad, and there's plenty of trashy violent white people in staten island

i was born in nyc and spent most of my life there, but i don't live there currently just moved away again recently

btw you're talking to someone mostly hispanic, from a good neighborhood, who has a high iq (spent school in gifted programs)

don't be an ignorant asshole focused on minor things that are ultimately superficial and divide people in ways that make them easier to control

besides why automatically alienate other people who are civil to you by being a racist prick immediately?

it drives me crazy when people pretend obama was a good president, he did so many shitty things and helped progress the fucked up situations everyone is in now because he didn't just fuck things up here he did it elsewhere too

but people have just collectively chosen to pretend that doesn't happen

do you realize that no matter who's in charge when you give up that right you're giving up the one thing people have to protect themselves from the government? laws don't disappear and reappear every time someone new is elected, they inherit whatever system is in place

you're not giving a trusted individual unchecked power, you're giving the entire government for years to come unchecked power by voting like that

if your views on gun control shift that easily depending on who's in charge then you shouldn't be for it

>and there's plenty of trashy violent white people in staten island

But the crime stats say otherwise.

>i was born in nyc and spent most of my life there, but i don't live there currently just moved away again recently

Ok cool. I wish you luck, you sound like a decent guy

>btw you're talking to someone mostly hispanic, from a good neighborhood, who has a high iq (spent school in gifted programs)

"Hispanic" isn't a race. There are white/black/Native American/Arabic/ and even Asian Hispanics. So I assume you're Puerto Rican? Dominican?

>don't be an ignorant asshole focused on minor things that are ultimately superficial and divide people in ways that make them easier to control

Look, a good portion of mestizo hispanics are fine people. It's just that SJW whites use black/brown people as currency to attack middle class white people. A people that have done literally nothing to minorities. This turns polite, tolerant whites bitter and forced them to bring up ugly statistics which most of them would actually rather not do.

>besides why automatically alienate other people who are civil to you by being a racist prick immediately?

I wasn't being a prick. I can both like various "Hispanic" groups while admitting that they are more prone to crime.

crime statistics are skewed because they're only ever based on people who get caught, but of course statistics aren't racist (numbers aren't)and those particular bad neighborhoods are predominantly black

it's feeling the need to state those statistics immediately when you don't know who you're speaking to that comes off as racist

all hispanics are spics to people regardless of the ethnic differences, you know that

i'm puerto rican, cuban, and italian

sjws are obnoxious pieces of shit, but letting people like that affect your responses to others just creates more problems

it is pretty funny (in a certain light) though that all their acceptance bullshit results in more division

not all crimes are equal and sometimes the causes of said crimes have more to do with a society as a whole than the individuals committing those crimes

The division that SJW/ Cultural Marxist/ Feminist/ Shareblue/ Islam Apologists create is incredible. Literally incredible.

It is through their ideology that this country will Balkanize and break apart. They are fucking terrible

You supported the Jew/globalist agenda and that makes you a traitor to humanity.

Kill yourself, you brainwashed American zombie

i actually think it's more likely that the country is going to fall apart due to people holding onto old ways of thinking and being divided over minor things on both sides

there's so much hate on both sides for things that shouldn't matter, and people are fighting each other instead of looking around at the militarized cops, government, and state of the world

we blame each other for things that occur largely due to the system in place, and then you have people who out of misplaced fear of other people willingly give up their privacy and means of defense to the government thinking that's going to make things better even though things have never gone that way in the history of anywhere ever

i've seen people on the right go crazy over lgbt people and minorities existing and people on the left go crazy over everyone existing outside of a safe space and using words they don't like

meanwhile everything is actually going to shit (and it's got fuckall to do with who's having sex or smoking weed or saying words like "nigger," "tranny," and "faggot") the government gives itself the full ability to do it, most people know about it somewhat and don't care because they're focused on mind numbing bullshit or hating their potential allies over trivial garbage and it's sad

there's so much potential if people could learn how to put shit aside and stop trying to control everything everyone else does (or want a government that does that for them, but only their opinions fuck everyone else)

the old ideologies don't work,they're outdated and the world (largely due to technology) is different than it was when any of those ideas started and people need something new and to stop being so divided over bullshit

what's sad is i'm not sure i think people are capable of getting over all of that and coming together to work towards things actually being better, all our governments and the small amount of people in charge will probably end up killing all of us before that

Do you worship Moloch also?

Kys

What's it like worshiping a demon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub

What sort of questions should we ask the greyest and most boring sort of person imaginable? That's like saying, I watch reality TV, ama..

reality tv can be entertaining sometimes ever play a drinking game to hoarders?