I basically killed a black baby. AMA

>see coal burning mother go enter elevator
>child is chained on a cuck leash
>child rushes out of elevator
>instead of sticking her hands out the elevator like a normal mother she just screams at her kid telling him to get in
>elevator closes
>child starts to choke at the top of the elevator door
>balloonheadednigger.jpg
>evaluate the situation for a good 20 seconds
>remember mom is a coal burner
>remember chicago kidnapping
>Mom is screaming as elevator is descending
>child starts to stop moving
>SNAP
>deadniggerbaby
>leave back into my room
>nothing of value was lost

I could have cut the leash, but I didn't. Was I in THE wrong pol?
I feel kind of bad but that dumb bitch mom should have saved her kid.
I'm just hoping there wasn't cameras that show me staring at the baby doing nothing.
Can I be legally held for NOT doing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=709_1482315299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah you're good

why didn u film it

they don't leash kids by the neck what are you talking about

Inaction isn't the same as murder.

Post proofs or fuck off

Nah you're fine mate.

u made the world a better place

In the United States, as of 2009 ten states had laws on the books requiring that people at least notify law enforcement of and/or seek aid for strangers in peril under certain conditions: California,[10][11] Florida,[10][12][13] Hawaii,[10][14] Massachusetts,[10][15] Minnesota,[10][16] Ohio,[10][17] Rhode Island,[10][18] Vermont,[10][19] Washington,[10][20][21] and Wisconsin.[10][22]

Jesus Christ, it might have been a nigger but you should still feel bad.

That's not how elevators work but okay lol

Should of taken the head as a souvenir

hello FBI, r u ok?

It's hard to explain but it was a backpack that had a security strap by the neck. Which choked him
I don't know if you have never seen one of these things but they literally are leashes

> Can I be legally held for NOT doing something?

Not under Anglo-Saxon-style law, which the US is, no. Not a lawyer but I understand that's a deep principle.

did she have the leash on his neck? wtf

anyways good job

You absolutely could be sued, at very least it could go viral and ruin your life.

My advice: go back to that spot discreetly at a later date, but soon. Check for cameras.

If there are cameras, do a little research about where that footage ends up.

^ this

you watch too much tv.
you live in a fantasy world in mom's basement.

>You absolutely could be sued, at very least it could go viral and ruin your life.

No way. And even if you could, you could just say that you were in panic and could do nothing

I'm thinking this is fake but fucking lel anyways. I hope it's true.

I'm still in my hotel room and haven't came out since, police are having a fucking fit yelling at the hotel staff when they should be yelling at the dumb coalburning whore

Holy shit m8
I don't know if I could have stood by. That's still a fucking child

Not if he says he was so shocked that he was unable to move. Should've called the cops tho

Doesnt add up

"Mother is descending"

"Choking at TOP of elevator door"

If the mother was descending then the child should be choking at the bottom of the elevator door.

The Seinfeld finale was about that law actually.

you were actually in one of those 'do you pull the lever so the tram can move' situations and didn't even realize it.

Black kid could have grown up to kill 5 people if survived. Who knows.

This.

What state do you live in? Some of them have faggy "good Samaritan" laws.

Why didn't the mother just let the leash go? Or press the frikkin' emergency stop button?

If this was real there would surely be an article on some news site. And you would've given a police report.

Go kill yourself you larper.

Okay, first see if you can sneak out of the hotel. You don't want to be around, they might knock on doors and ask for statements.

Best to be gone for awhile, optimally a few days to a week.

Then do what I said, check for cameras and see where a recording would be.

you can say you froze out of fear

you're a piece of shit though

>I don't know if I could have stood by. That's still a fucking child
>child
>baby chimp
>child
fuck off PETA

Because it's a fucking Sup Forums-tier meme story that never happened.

Mom let it happen too OP you're cool

Saving the kid would have gone against your personal beliefs. Tough choice. You were paralyzed between the natural urge to save a child and the natural urge to kill an enemy.

I remember this happened with a dog once. It slipped out of the collar and was fine luckily

Anglo-Saxon law? WTF is that? Angles and Saxons were shit covered stone worshipping dindus. Their idea of "law" was trial by combat. The US is based on Spanish law and English common law.

I'm on vacation in Florida

>I'm just hoping there wasn't cameras that show me staring at the baby doing nothing.
Just say that you were paralized in horror and couldn't react

It's a double door retard. The outer door is fixed and doesn't move with the elevator.

post proof or fuck off

>implying I'd incriminate myself THAT much

Dumb Slav

Thabk you for removing a nigglet from my state. You're doing God's work.

No more Internet for me today. Good luck user with it all

>black mothers get gibmedats from strangers for killing their own children

I'm 99% sure you're full of shit but I'm willing to believe almost anything could happen in the US of A

just claim you're retarded
works most of the time

No, you did good. Population control is good.

you got it from a video of that happening to a doggo didn't you faggot. kys

I'm surprised more people haven't called it out - too fascinating I guess. A /successful/ meme, this story.

>I could have cut the leash, but I didn't. Was I in THE wrong pol?

There's no moral imperative to intervene and, in common law countries like the US and UK, there's no legal injunction to intervene.

In fact, if you take the longer view, you were doing the mother a favour. As the mother to a nigger child, she is always going to be considered the lowest of the low in our society. Men will avoid her. Women will laugh at her. Her "dating pool" will consist only of black men who will treat her badly and leave her with yet more shitskin babies.

But now her nigger baby is dead. She has the chance to reinvent herself, free from the bonds of her shitskin baby.

Did you have some form of knife on you?

never happened, if it did will definitely make the news

also that kid could have grown up to be Obama or Ben Carson so shame on you if true

>keeping your child in a leash
Is that a real thing people do in the US?

How am I a piece of shit user? The mother was a coal burner. Probably would have saved the Nigger baby if it was a both black couple. But the fact that a person with white genes has a baby that looks nothing like her pisses me off. It's throwing away history

things i wish happened.

There is no laws what so ever that require you to help, and even if there was you could just say you were shocked and tried to move but couldn't.

Even if you could help you could just purposely let him die by "failing" to save him and the Good Samaritan Law would protect you from charges.

I know how elevators work.

If the elevator was descending what would cause the child to be lifted to the top of the outer door?

Think about it you retard

> Anglo-Saxon law
> English common law

Pick both.

He's a god amongst men
You're a piece of shit

>mfw the Hotel will forever be called

DEAD
NIGLET
HOTEL

You made history OP well done

F

m.liveleak.com/view?i=709_1482315299

Similar case. Maybe I worded it a bit confusing

This is due to a lifetime of programming that "we are all the same".

Once you remember that it's a subhuman nigger who would eradicate your entire race given the chance you will have a change of heart.

>"ENGLISH COMMON LAW"

Maybe you lack in the areas of comprehension, but the English people who made english law (before islamic occupatio of england) were anglo-saxon, and as such anglo-saxon law passes as a correct term.

I think you're lying and all of it happened in your imagination only.

you're the retard, the bong makes a good point

get your fuckin shit together fin

You've embarrassed our nation and made Singapore look good. Hang your head in shame (no pun intended kek)

Do you think people should just let their pets run free? Wild animals are dangerous, buddy.

This^

Get out of there, Stalker.

You did the right thing.
A dead nigger is a good nigger.

If this isn't Fake News, then you did good, user. You've done your part, and remember : you didn't kill anyone, niggers aren't people.

Don't even bother calling 9-1-1 either, niogs aren't worth it

underrated

This. If it's fake then ok. If it's real then nothing of value was lost. You are not at fault. The mother is at fault because she had a collar leash on her kids. Lots of story of mine there going to jail because bad parenting. You are fine OP if story is true. FBI monitoring this thread would know that as well.

Does the hotel have a Dead Nigger Storage?

I thought of the trolley problem too.

He's done nothing wrong though.

All OP needs to say in his statement is that he froze up. That's literally it.

You're lying.

You saw the video of that dog having that happen yesterday and came up with this fiction.

Mothers* fucking auto correct man

Definitley heard the mom going down as the child rose the top.

DId you piss on it?

You're a monster.

OP DINDU NUFFIN

PROOOOOFFFFFFFFF LARPER

Happened to my sister's dog but the collar broke before the dog suffocated.

this is in chinkland where elevators, escalators and basically nothing at all meets any kind of safety criteria. you're posting from the states so i'm going to say that unfortunately this story is false.

Not your job to take care of that coalburners kids. I don't blame you for not getting involved

>That kid could have grown up to be the next Obama.

Confirming you did the right thing OP.

>chicago kidnapping
what ever happend to those four niggers? did they get jail or what, I can't find the verdict anywhere.

Sure you did m8.

Where the fuck is marshall islands?

Yeah, issue is that I got close to it and looked at it for a good 20 seconds. Then went back to my room and didn't call the police.
This probably wasn't the best idea to post on here

Its punishable in Russia at least though.

yeah bretty much this dezu

You should ask us. You ask G-d. And I truly believe you will. Because evil doesnt go unpunished in our balaned world. The coin lands 50/50. The teacher is silent during the test.

In fact I think it was your destiny to fail that child. You're inability to do the right thing. Its going to haunt you. I think your going to repent. Likely the only way you can find salvation.

Your heart gets weighed against the feather of truth. Does it feel heavy?

>MUH POOR BAIBAIS, IMAGINE ALL THE RAPERS AND MURDERS ON WHITE PEOPLE HE COULD HAVE DOON IN HIS LIFETIME!
fuck him

oh my god
there are two european major law cultures anglo-saxons (precedents and shit) and continental (mostly written law, judge dont really create law)

Reported.

Enjoy your jailtime!

Yeah it's a shitty hotel so I doubt the cameras work any ways. Worse case I have to tell them I had a headache and had to back in my room or something