It's just the free market, goy! Everyone gets what he deserves!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1rh9zii64eVMtfF5cwEKpx1QAKk9ZP4lDkGl4OSzXiSI/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haha everybody should be equal man and have the same amount of land haha

>It's the free market.

>If someone gains, I must lose

>lul these people who worked over generations dont deserve that money! im jealous and im gonna redistribute the wealth like the good goy... err comrade i am!

It was probably unintentional, but that map is almost literally true. All that needed to happen was to add New York to the 1%

>the 1% of Jews living in California own the majority of the United States
>they get upset when the EC stops Hillary from winning
>pay people to riot
seems about right.
Democrats are fucking sneak thieves.

I unironically am ok with this.

the interesting thing about the US is you can climb the ladder. I'm alright with the bottom 90% eating shit when it's perfectly feasible for me to climb into the top 10%. things look pretty good for those people.

also, if you don't think wealth is meritocratic, you're naive. the people who have the most of what everybody wants are pppprrrooobbbaaabbblllllyyy the most intelligent people.

also pay debts, you're pathetic.

What entitles one man to the money or lands of another man?

No free market at all, corporativism and protectionism

>let capitalism sort out most of the world's problems.
>after stability and general wellbeing is achived and poverty almost erradicated
>lurks in the back of the achievers then claim a part of the pie

You commies are a fucking desease

>Not sure if this is a lefty raid or Sup Forums wakign up

Have this link anyway:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rh9zii64eVMtfF5cwEKpx1QAKk9ZP4lDkGl4OSzXiSI/edit

Funny how the majority of people on this board are struggling to keep a roof over their head. That's why when someone makes a (stupid thread might I add) about having kids for le white race, every jumps in screaming how they can't afford it.

pol is the master of cognitive dissonance

That is true though.

>Piece of the pie argument
Kill yourself.

These kinds of "what if" infographs are fucking retarded.

>growing the pie argument
Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Fine by me, all the best parts are in the poor zone

Wrong.

False equivalency.

Tradeable potential versus actual

Stop borrowing from the banker jews then to buy luxuries

but borrowing money from banker jews is the core concept of capitalism.

>the interesting thing about the US is you can climb the ladder

the US has one of the WORST social mobility rates amongst the developed nations

This

US citizens just accept it thanks to myth of becoming rich by your own hard work while in reality odds are staked against you.

>being this liberal and not understanding that dividing the US like that is retarded: 1. where's alaska?
2. area is a horrible way to divide up vast resources and trade routes
>being this liberal and thinking rich people are just hording the wealth
1. the vast majority of their wealth resides in companies that employ many people
2. but, they don't need yachts and fancy cars... those actually employ people too, from the material mined, to the manufacturing, to the maintenance and operation

But liberas don't understand the dynamic world in which they live. To them, the world is black and white, and everything is linear.

When's it all gonna come to a head lads? There are just too many irreconcilable difference here. It can't stay civil forever and there is no peaceful solution that will please everyone. To appease these occupy types, we would have to tax half or more of the income of the middle class because obviously the people up top will not be getting affected by heavy taxation any time soon. Will the middle class just bend over and take it?

To invest into slmething with a potential profit, sure. Buying a house thats way too big, paying for vacations with a credit card, etc.? Hell no. Savings are important for sustainable capitalism too.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

t. illiterate retard

>be a rich 120 IQ upper middle class kid
>go to a private school
>be surrounded by tutors and good life examples, everyone tells you what to do to succeed
>easily get into Ivy League, parents pay for it
>networking is easy, because your parents know people and you have enough cash to hang out with rich kids
>get a six figure salary job straight out of college
>go for an MBA several years later or start a business using the cash and network
>earn seven figures by 35 yo

>be a 120 IQ lower middle class kid
>go to a shitty public school
>nobody gives a shit about you
>win a contest once, get called a nerd and beaten up after school
>get accepted into non-Ivy good college, but no cash to go there, scholarships barely cover a half of the $40k tuition
>go to a community college while working part time
>barely cover bills, no time or money to network or perform unpaid internships
>graduate and get a shit tier job, or go brew coffee at starbucks if unlucky
(((social mobility)))

I'm as far from being a leftist as you are, but not admitting that the current system is flawed is just dumb.

That lower middle class kid sounds like a fucking pussy. I'm glad he's poor.

[spoiler]the kid is Estonia[/spoiler]

So you I suppose you want 100% of to be owned by the state? Genius....

What?

Is Canada that bad?

I'd be interested in Sup Forums's demographics. Are most people here actually struggling? And I mean real people, like Americans.

About half greentext stories i've read here are made by poorfags, struggling but not on the verge of collapse. Same goes for me.

Hmm. Ok. I feel weird since leaving school because I had a sense my friends and I were about the same, but talking to some they haven't done much and work shit jobs.

Some have dropped off the face of the earth, so maybe they did fine. I really want to get a sense of this is new or normal. Older people and parents typically lost contact with old friends. Shit like Facebook allows you to keep tabs and see and track people for years after you normally would.

I've been doing fine, and most of the people I associate are well or doing fine, solidly middle class at a min. But I hear people bitch about struggling, but it always seems they had kids out of wedlock, didn't graduate high school or went to college with debt and dropped out, or generally didn't seek work.

t. actual retard